Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Welcome in Pandora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to your room

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

Welcome to your room Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to your room   Welcome to your room EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 11:49 am

Shan yu walked with Jane to the rooms. "I believe this is the right place." He said seeing the same symbol on the door as he saw it on the paper back there. "Ladies first." He said almost too sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your room   Welcome to your room EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 11:55 am

Jane nodded. "Yes, it's the right room...", she walked to the door and opened it. Jane took a few steps into the room and looked around. She wondered, what would happen now? She never was alone in a room with a man. Most of the times she was with other women or there were women and men at boring parties she joined. Jane walked to some pillows and sat down. She wrapped her arms around her knees and lifted her head. "What are we doing now?", she asked Shan Yu.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your room   Welcome to your room EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 12:01 pm

He walked in and closed the door. "I don't know, up to you." He said taking a seat on the floor oposite to her. "What kind of adventures were you having after we split up from the beach?"
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your room   Welcome to your room EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 12:04 pm

Jane sighed and bit her lip. "Well... There happened a lot...", she moved a bit. "I got better friends with Meg and Ping, I think. We found a cave to live... But I think, we won't return there. John died at this place...", she hesitated for a moment. "He got killed from the same jaguar, who attacked me, I guess."
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your room   Welcome to your room EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 12:13 pm

He nodded listening to her story. "I met Eris. She gave me clean clothes, don't know if she was hinting something." He said laughing, pointing to the bag.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your room   Welcome to your room EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 12:15 pm

Jane tilted her head. "Ping met her too...", she frowned. "He told me, that she wants to hurt me or Meg.", more Meg, when Jane thought about the wanted poster at the tree.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your room   Welcome to your room EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 12:27 pm

He smirked. "The woman from the wanted poster?" He laughed slightly. "For that sum, I would too."
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your room   Welcome to your room EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 12:29 pm

Jane frowned. "I would never cheat on a friend. For nothing! Not even that sum."
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your room   Welcome to your room EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 12:38 pm

He smirked. "I don't have that problem. But you can relax. Your friend is safe, for now. I see no use for money in this island."
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your room   Welcome to your room EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 12:42 pm

"What did you need then?", she asked innocently.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your room   Welcome to your room EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 12:49 pm

He was a bit taken aback from the question. "Well, nothing really. Usually I send part of that money to my family back home and save part and spend part of it for living and pleasure."
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your room   Welcome to your room EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 12:54 pm

Jane smiled. "So besides your cold shoulder you really have a softer side.", she smiled softly. "It's a nice gesture to take care of your family."
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your room   Welcome to your room EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 12:58 pm

He shrugged. "My brother has it good, he has the farm. My sister became a widow with five children, the money is for her mostly."
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your room   Welcome to your room EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 1:04 pm

"Five children?", Jane was impressed. "I bet she's happy.", Jane's smile was sad. "I think I will never be a mother. And if I would be, I doubt I'll be a good one...", Jane sighed. "I just travel to much and love my freedom and the nature too much. I can't live without it. It's like I can't breath when someone forbids me to walk out in the nature."
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your room   Welcome to your room EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 1:09 pm

He laughed. "Well I can't say she is over the moon happy, but she doesn't complain." He listened to her talk. "I know what you mean. I need to get out to nature too every now and then if I am in a city."
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your room   Welcome to your room EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 1:14 pm

"I hate cities.", Jane sighed. "But I hate more all those stupid and boring parties at the royal court. They are senseless. And the men... I don't think they ever saw what real life means. Being in nature and in danger to die every single day.", Jane stroke through her hair and smiled. "What brings me back to the jaguar who attacked me. She was beautiful.", Jane's eyes shone bright.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your room   Welcome to your room EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 1:18 pm

He smirked. "You are really odd woman." He didn't know anyone who would think an animal that attacked them would be beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your room   Welcome to your room EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 1:19 pm

Jane pouted. "And you are a taciturn person.", she replied.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your room   Welcome to your room EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 1:22 pm

He laughed. "I'm sure I am." He said smirking.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your room   Welcome to your room EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 1:27 pm

She shook her head, but started to smile. Jane moved a bit closer to Shan Yu. "How long might we be together in this room? What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your room   Welcome to your room EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 1:31 pm

He watched her move closer, smirking lightly. He leaned a bit closer, so she could feel his body heat. "I don't know, maybe a day, or a week." He looked at her in the eyes. "Would you miss me then?"
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your room   Welcome to your room EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 1:33 pm

Jane blushed as he leaned towards her. She opened her mouth to answer him, but closed it without saying a word. She nodded, slightly confused about the warmth of his body near to her.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your room   Welcome to your room EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 1:42 pm

He smirked at her speechlessness. Leaning forward a bit stopping his face close enough to her face. "Did I make you speechless?" He asked moving her hair out of her face lightly.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your room   Welcome to your room EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 1:47 pm

Jane blushed even more as he touched her cheek. She must look like a tomato now. Shudderingly she took a deep breath. Jane hadn't even noticed, that she had stopped breathing. She nodded again. There were some questions spinning in her head, but she couldn't say them loud.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your room   Welcome to your room EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 1:51 pm

He smirked again and leaned to her ear. "I have that affect on women." He whispered before leaning back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your room   Welcome to your room Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to your room
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next