Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Welcome in Pandora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I can't believe what I hear about the world.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tulio

Tulio

I can't believe what I hear about the world. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I can't believe what I hear about the world.   I can't believe what I hear about the world. - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 3:03 pm

"Do you feel happy?" he asked again. How could she not know?
It didn't matter, he already knew the answer for her. She wasn't.
"Damnit Rose, when I first saw you, you never even cracked a smile," he said softly, looking at her with deep compassion. It was clear from his expression he was feeling sorry for her. How could he not?
She had lived her entire life this way.. trapped.. limited..
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe what I hear about the world.   I can't believe what I hear about the world. - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 3:09 pm

''I think I d-'' "Damnit Rose, when I first saw you, you never even cracked a smile,"
''I had no reason to smile did I?'' She asked for once, Looking at him she saw his expression.
Making her look down. ''..Everybody was putting the guilt on me, How was I suppose to smile for that?''
That was no moment to smile, It never was. Everybody was blaming her, How was she suppose to smile.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe what I hear about the world.   I can't believe what I hear about the world. - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 3:12 pm

He let go of her sighing.
"If you say so," he said in another sigh, but it was obvious he didn't believe her. It was more to the story than that. Even after that day it had taken him a great time to make her smile honestly. She was too strict to herself.
She couldn't understand that she was her own greatest limitation. And it made him feel sorry for her.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe what I hear about the world.   I can't believe what I hear about the world. - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 3:23 pm

She looked to the side, Hearing him sigh. ''I'm sorry, I just don't know any better. How am I suppose to know?''
She stepped away from him, Walking to the table she took her plate.
Throwing away the uneaten pieces as set the plate on the shelf with dirty plates, She would clean them later.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe what I hear about the world.   I can't believe what I hear about the world. - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 3:28 pm

Hugging her from behind, he simply whispered five words in her ear.
"Let me show you how."
Then he turned her around and looked deeply into her eyes before kissing her lips softly again.
He could never get enough of her sweet scent, or her soft lips.
This was pure perfection, he was sure of it.

Last edited by Tulio on Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe what I hear about the world.   I can't believe what I hear about the world. - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 3:33 pm

Rose felt this shiver run from her toes till her head, When he whispered in her ear.
Her eyes widen again when he turned her around. Why did he had to surprise her so much?
Though feeling his lips against hers made her sure again what she was doing.
And even better, why.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe what I hear about the world.   I can't believe what I hear about the world. - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 3:37 pm

"Come with me," he said slyly, taking her hand and rushing towards the door, pulling her after him.
He was going to show her how to have fun. How to be happy. How to let loose.
Some times you just needed to stop thinking about the consequences.
A cunning smile spread across his lips as he rushed towards the falls.
Pulling her after him.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe what I hear about the world.   I can't believe what I hear about the world. - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 3:39 pm

(OOC: O-o XDDD I suppose you gonna make a topic tomorrow? because I have no idea what to do XDD)
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe what I hear about the world.   I can't believe what I hear about the world. - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 3:44 pm

[OOC: Haha, you can reply to this one with her reaction, and I'll make a new topic in the falls tomorrow! ^^]
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe what I hear about the world.   I can't believe what I hear about the world. - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 3:50 pm

(OOC: Oki XD)

Rose didn't know what to do when he took her hand she just ran with him. What was going on?
What was he doing? Where was he taking her, And why?
Again all those questions, When didn't he stop confusing her?
Though she smiled slightly, It was surprising and new..
And somehow she liked that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe what I hear about the world.   I can't believe what I hear about the world. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I can't believe what I hear about the world.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora :: The Tree of Life :: The Dining room-
Jump to: