Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Welcome in Pandora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I can't believe what I hear about the world.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BriarRose

BriarRose

I can't believe what I hear about the world. Empty
PostSubject: I can't believe what I hear about the world.   I can't believe what I hear about the world. EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 8:53 am

BriarRose stepped with Tulio into the dinging room. She let go off him and walked towards the cabinet.
''What would you like to have?'' She asked smiling at him, Before she turned too take out two plates.
She had never even dared to dream about sharing a meal with a man.
Always being told that Humans were dangerous. And they were not worthy enough to live,
But yet she wondered was that really true? Even the man who was feared by the most was nice to her.
The man who seemed not a real man, Had promised her to be loyal. Had shared this experience..
Just thinking about it made her blush.
Maybe the humans weren't that bad..After all, she thought.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe what I hear about the world.   I can't believe what I hear about the world. EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 9:29 am

He sat down by the table, not taking his eyes off of her.
What was she doing to him, so that his heart sped up just by looking at her?
"Anything you recommend Princess," he said sweetly and put his elbows on the table to rest his head in his hands.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe what I hear about the world.   I can't believe what I hear about the world. EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 10:02 am

Rose smiled. ''I could..ehm..Make you a breakfast? I don't know what you would like to have as dish.''
She said turning around. Looking at him, He did not seem dangerous. He did not even hurt her,
For now he only cared..And his view never seemed to be removed from hers.
What was so wrong with him? That her sister disliked him so much?
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe what I hear about the world.   I can't believe what I hear about the world. EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 10:15 am

"Breakfast sounds nice," he said smiling, not telling her what he wanted for breakfast.
Anything was fine with him, as long as she made it.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe what I hear about the world.   I can't believe what I hear about the world. EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 10:35 am

Rose shook her head, ''Fine...Dry bread with nothing it is for you.'' She turned around and opened the cabinet. She took out fresh bread. She took a knife, Out of a drawer. Cutting two pieces off the bread, She laid it on the plate. Walking towards him.
''Enjoy...Sir Tulio.'' She said softly. Turning around she looked at the basket with the fruit. Taking out a apple,
She took her plate and sat down at the table, Cutting the apple into pieces.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe what I hear about the world.   I can't believe what I hear about the world. EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 10:39 am

He knew she was teasing him, but two could play that game.
He took a couple of bites of the bread, smiling cunningly as he swallowed.
"Delicious," he said teasingly and laughed before taking another bite.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe what I hear about the world.   I can't believe what I hear about the world. EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 11:01 am

Rose laughed softly, ''You are one strange man, Sir Tulio.'' She finished cutting the last apple piece,
Taking a small bite from it while she looked at him.
''What is it that you normally do in 'your world'?'' She asked him innocently. ''Is it the same as here?''
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe what I hear about the world.   I can't believe what I hear about the world. EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 11:03 am

He swallowed a piece of bread and almost choked on it when she asked him.
He couldn't tell her what he used to spend his time on, chasing girls, getting them to bed.
"Well.." he started with a nervous laughter and shook his head slightly, not looking at her.
"It's a lot more people out there, than what is here," he started, trying not to talk about himself.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe what I hear about the world.   I can't believe what I hear about the world. EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 11:11 am

''I see...'' Rose saw him being nervous, She let her hand towards his arm. ''If you don't want to tell..''
''..Than it is okay.'' She looked at him smiling softly.
''I have been told it is nothing like here..And there are happening worse things you can imagine...'''
She whispered, Almost to herself. As she looked down.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe what I hear about the world.   I can't believe what I hear about the world. EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 12:01 pm

"That's not true," he said suddenly and snapped his head back towards her.
She didn't want to know about him right? She just wanted to know about the outside world.
"It's really beautiful out there," he said with a soft smile on his face.
"This place is even more beautiful," he laughed. "But there is so much excitement, so much to see. Every day something new will happen, you never know what's next," he said, smiling at the memories.
"There's markets, where you can buy all sorts of things, or just meet up with friends. And every place looks different, new people, new faces to see, new things to experience," he said and took another bite of his bread.
Dreamingly, he even managed to forget what he was eating.
"The world is truely beautiful," he said in a sigh.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe what I hear about the world.   I can't believe what I hear about the world. EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 12:41 pm

Rose listened to his words, That did not sound like she had been thought..
''That sounds...wonderful..'' A slight smile appeared in the corner of her lips.
Why was it so much different than what she had expected? All those stories she had read and heard,
They were the complete opposite. Was he lying to her?
''But why did you want to leave the place than?''
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe what I hear about the world.   I can't believe what I hear about the world. EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 12:52 pm

"It's a.. ehmm... long story," he said, scratching the back of his head again, reluctant to look at her.
This was really starting to make him see just how much about his life had revolved around conquering women.
He had never regretted it, and he still didn't, but it did not feel right to talk to her about it.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe what I hear about the world.   I can't believe what I hear about the world. EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 1:03 pm

Rose nodded. ''Okay..'' She said looking down at her plate, She wasn't really that hungry anymore.
As she felt some tension mostly coming from his side. Fine, If he did not trust her.
She stood up, ''I shall leave now, Seeing you are busy with your breakfast..'' She cleared her throat.
Walking towards the door, Fine if he did not want to tell.
But than she had no need to be here.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe what I hear about the world.   I can't believe what I hear about the world. EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 1:08 pm

"Rose!" he called out for her as he quickly stood up.
"Trust me, I did some things in my past... you don't want to know about it," he tried to explain, hoping she wouldn't just leave him there. He was only doing this not to hurt her after all.
If she asked again he would tell. He only hoped she wouldn't.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe what I hear about the world.   I can't believe what I hear about the world. EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 1:12 pm

She stopped, raising her eyebrow, Done..things? ''What kind of things?'' She asked turning around.
Crossing her arms. ''Well if your girlfriend does not want to know about it..''
Rose said as she started to walk away again.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe what I hear about the world.   I can't believe what I hear about the world. EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 1:17 pm

"I had an affair with a married man's wife!" he yelled loudly trying to make her stop.
He quickly looked around to make sure no one else was around to hear him.
"And he caught us..." he said a bit lower, looking away from her with resentment.
Why was she forcing him to do this? She would only get more mad and more hurt.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe what I hear about the world.   I can't believe what I hear about the world. EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 1:25 pm

Rose stopped again turning around again''That is really stupid to do. How would you even think to get yourself out of that trouble?'' She sighed deeply.
''I think you really need to learn to think about the consequences, When ever you do something..''
Really? And she was the one who had lived without the consequences...for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe what I hear about the world.   I can't believe what I hear about the world. EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 1:32 pm

He could not make himself regret it, despite her words.
It had no consequences, Tulio was used to moving around, and so fleeing the country was of no problem for him.
Even for moral reasons he could not make himself regret his actions. If not him, she would have found another willing man. He could not have stopped her from having an affair simply by telling her he would not take part in it.
"It had no consequences," he said in a low voice.
"It even led me to you.. I would do it all over again," he said determined, finally looking at her, clenching his fists.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe what I hear about the world.   I can't believe what I hear about the world. EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 2:13 pm

Rose frowned. Shaking her head, ''So..You would all those mistakes? To get on the road to me?''
She laughed softly, Before raising her eyebrow.
''That is crazy, But sweet at the same time.''
How could he even think such a thing?
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe what I hear about the world.   I can't believe what I hear about the world. EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 2:15 pm

"Who said it was a mistake?" he asked honestly, looking at her, fists still clenched.
"Life is meant to be lived, not regretted. Not thought about, not analyzed. It's meant to be felt, experienced, enjoyed. The only mistake I could ever make is dwelling on my decisions, or hesitate with living my life."
He said it so softly, and with such honesty in his voice.
It was what he really meant and believed.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe what I hear about the world.   I can't believe what I hear about the world. EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 2:27 pm

BriarRose blinked, Blown away by what he was saying. He was so right..
She just stared at him. Not really having a word against his, She had lived to consequences.
If she knew something would happen after she wouldn't do it. Even if she wanted to..
''I-i...'' She blinked again..Shaking her head, She had no word against his.
He had played her out of the game.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe what I hear about the world.   I can't believe what I hear about the world. EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 2:31 pm

He took a step closer to her, loosening his clenched fists, letting one arm weakly reach out for her.
"Please Rose, I know you do not like my past, and you are better off not knowing it," he said, wanting to but refusing to look away from her. It was necessary to keep her gaze, to let her know he was sincere.
"But I am yours in the present, is that not enough for you?" he asked almost pleading.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe what I hear about the world.   I can't believe what I hear about the world. EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 2:39 pm

''I just don't understand..that you are right...I've always studied to think about the consequences, that will come after my actions. And..I just can't understand that..'' She stared at his hand reaching out for her.
''You being mine and me being yours ..'' She said looking back at his eyes.
Taking his hand. She stepped forward, ''..Is enough..'' She smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe what I hear about the world.   I can't believe what I hear about the world. EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 2:42 pm

He pulled her in to a tight hug before he held her out an arm's length away from him.
"Rose, listen to me. I may have made mistakes, and I may have suffered the consequences my path has given me.. But standing here in front of you today I can with my hand on my heart tell you I do not regret any of my actions. I have lived my life to the fullest and I am happy."
He paused and looked deeply into her eyes.
"Can you say the same?" he asked honestly.
He had not known her for long, but she truely did not seem happy and satisfied with her life.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe what I hear about the world.   I can't believe what I hear about the world. EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 3:01 pm

Rose gasped when he pulled her into a hug, She just starred into his eyes when he told her about all that..
''I-I don't know..I've always learned that, You will have to watch your every step...I did..Don't know any better. So I suppose I was happy?'' She was so confused now.
But she just followed everything that her sister always told her to..But she had never cried or really felt bad..so...was that wrong?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe what I hear about the world.   I can't believe what I hear about the world. Empty

Back to top Go down

I can't believe what I hear about the world.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next