Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Welcome in Pandora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Is it worth it? Or do you have to pray for forgiveness later?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jane

Jane

Is it worth it? Or do you have to pray for forgiveness later? Empty
PostSubject: Is it worth it? Or do you have to pray for forgiveness later?   Is it worth it? Or do you have to pray for forgiveness later? EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 5:07 am

Jane walked back in her room after her talk with Shan Yu in the Dining room. They more or less talked. More less. She giggled and slipped through the door in the room. She closed the door behind her and locked it. Jane leaned against the door and sighed. After a few seconds she smoothed her dress and hair. A mirror fell in her view and she walked to it. Jane wanted to see how she looked like. Her reflection stared back at her and the only difference Jane could see where the slightly blushing cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Eris
Admin
Eris

PostSubject: Re: Is it worth it? Or do you have to pray for forgiveness later?   Is it worth it? Or do you have to pray for forgiveness later? EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 5:13 am

Eris had noticed movement in one of the rooms, She looked at her bowl and saw Jane standing before the mirror. She had not yet met this girl...Or well she hadn't met her, But Eris had been watching everyone. And she caught her eye. Eris smirked.
As she appeared in the girls mirror. ''Good day.''
Back to top Go down
https://pandora.canadian-forum.com
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Is it worth it? Or do you have to pray for forgiveness later?   Is it worth it? Or do you have to pray for forgiveness later? EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 5:23 am

Jane gasped and startled as a face appeared in her mirror. Slowly she walked back and looked at the woman inside. "Hello.", she answered. She wasn't sure what to say further. The woman in the mirror had a mysterious and beautiful aura.
Back to top Go down
Eris
Admin
Eris

PostSubject: Re: Is it worth it? Or do you have to pray for forgiveness later?   Is it worth it? Or do you have to pray for forgiveness later? EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 5:38 am

Eris laughed when the girl gasped and backed away. She floated out of the mirror. Towards the girl. ''I see you enjoy it here in my island.'' She grinned.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Is it worth it? Or do you have to pray for forgiveness later?   Is it worth it? Or do you have to pray for forgiveness later? EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 5:44 am

"Uh, yes...?", Jane answered hesitatingly. Could that be Eris? The goddess Ping and Shan Yu had talked about? She bit her lip and thought. Jane was fascinated by the woman. "Are you Eris?", she finally asked shyly.
Back to top Go down
Eris
Admin
Eris

PostSubject: Re: Is it worth it? Or do you have to pray for forgiveness later?   Is it worth it? Or do you have to pray for forgiveness later? EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 5:45 am

''Yes the real one.'' Eris smirked wickedly. ''I am sure you have been waiting for the day to come too meet me right?'' She laughed.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Is it worth it? Or do you have to pray for forgiveness later?   Is it worth it? Or do you have to pray for forgiveness later? EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 6:40 am

"I'm not sure...", Jane sat down on a bed and looked at Eris. "I read a lot about you and you are fascinating me, but I'm not sure if it's good to meet the goddess of discord.", she tilted her head slightly.
Back to top Go down
Eris
Admin
Eris

PostSubject: Re: Is it worth it? Or do you have to pray for forgiveness later?   Is it worth it? Or do you have to pray for forgiveness later? EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 7:36 am

''Well If you do not appreciate my company than I shall leave you.'' She turned around back to the mirror, Almost leaving.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Is it worth it? Or do you have to pray for forgiveness later?   Is it worth it? Or do you have to pray for forgiveness later? EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 7:39 am

"Oh no!", Jane reached out her hand like she wanted to stop Eris. "Please stay, I didn't meant to bother you...", she looked at her hands on her lap.
Back to top Go down
Eris
Admin
Eris

PostSubject: Re: Is it worth it? Or do you have to pray for forgiveness later?   Is it worth it? Or do you have to pray for forgiveness later? EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 7:45 am

Eris grinned coldly. She turned around. ''Oh, What makes you want me to stay?'' She floated towards the girl. Floating around her, She laid her hands on Jane's shoulder. ''What is it that you like to be? Or have?''
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Is it worth it? Or do you have to pray for forgiveness later?   Is it worth it? Or do you have to pray for forgiveness later? EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 7:48 am

Jane frowned. "You would offer me something?", she tilted her head.
Back to top Go down
Eris
Admin
Eris

PostSubject: Re: Is it worth it? Or do you have to pray for forgiveness later?   Is it worth it? Or do you have to pray for forgiveness later? EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 7:54 am

''You would want something?'' She whispered in her ear.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Is it worth it? Or do you have to pray for forgiveness later?   Is it worth it? Or do you have to pray for forgiveness later? EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 8:00 am

Jane shivered. "Wouldn't that be dangerous for me?", she asked hesitantly.
Back to top Go down
Eris
Admin
Eris

PostSubject: Re: Is it worth it? Or do you have to pray for forgiveness later?   Is it worth it? Or do you have to pray for forgiveness later? EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 8:19 am

Eris smirked. She went inside of Jane, Taking full control of her body. She stood up in Jane's body. Walking over to the mirror. She look at the tied hair. Pulling it loose. ''That is much better.'' She said in Jane's voice. Pulling off the shoulders of her dress. ''Much better.'' She looked at Jane in the mirror. Before going out of her. ''There you go.''
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Is it worth it? Or do you have to pray for forgiveness later?   Is it worth it? Or do you have to pray for forgiveness later? EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 8:25 am

Jane looked at herself in the mirror and blushed. She turned around to Eris and opened her mouth to say something, but closed it without saying something. That feeling of Eris inside her was amazing. She put her dress back on and walked to her. "Can... can you do that again?", she asked tilting her head slightly.
Back to top Go down
Eris
Admin
Eris

PostSubject: Re: Is it worth it? Or do you have to pray for forgiveness later?   Is it worth it? Or do you have to pray for forgiveness later? EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 8:32 am

''I can.'' Eris smirked. ''But that does not mean that I will.'' She floated back to the mirror. Smirking wickedly.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Is it worth it? Or do you have to pray for forgiveness later?   Is it worth it? Or do you have to pray for forgiveness later? EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 8:39 am

Jane bit her lip and looked after Eris. "Would you like to make a deal?", she whispered. She hoped, that she wouldn't regret it. Jane looked at her feet. Asking a god for a deal was always dangerous and Eris wasn't only some god. She was the goddess of discord. With everything that Jane would offer her, she could cause chaos and destroy Jane. She sighed quietly.
Back to top Go down
Eris
Admin
Eris

PostSubject: Re: Is it worth it? Or do you have to pray for forgiveness later?   Is it worth it? Or do you have to pray for forgiveness later? EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 8:48 am

Eris laughed out loud cold and hard. ''What child, You want to make a deal with me? What is it you want child?'She grinned. Bringing her face closer to Jane.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Is it worth it? Or do you have to pray for forgiveness later?   Is it worth it? Or do you have to pray for forgiveness later? EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 1:50 pm

Jane looked into Eris eyes and then away. "I don't know what I want yet...", she mumbled quietly. "Can I ask you later again?", Jane was sure Eris would deny it. But there was nothing she could think about right now. She does want Shan Yu, but not with the help of a goddess. She wanted to catch his heart with her own charm. Jane sighed.
Back to top Go down
Eris
Admin
Eris

PostSubject: Re: Is it worth it? Or do you have to pray for forgiveness later?   Is it worth it? Or do you have to pray for forgiveness later? EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 10:45 pm

Eris Grinned. ''Well I'll hear it from you than my child.'' Eris moved her head back and turned around. Disappearing in the mirror.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is it worth it? Or do you have to pray for forgiveness later?   Is it worth it? Or do you have to pray for forgiveness later? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is it worth it? Or do you have to pray for forgiveness later?
Page 1 of 1