Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Welcome in Pandora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sometimes the memories are worth the pain.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BriarRose

BriarRose

Sometimes the memories are worth the pain. Empty
PostSubject: Sometimes the memories are worth the pain.   Sometimes the memories are worth the pain. EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 6:47 am

Rose entered her room. She held the New shirt for Tulio in her hands. Closing the door behind her. She walked towards her bed.
Sitting down on her bed. She looked down at the shirt. Feeling the fabric with her fingertips. She bit her lip.
Feeling her eyes slowly watering. She wouldn't cry..She never really grieved..Never meant her tears.Even when Tulio was mad at her. The tears...Weren't expressing half of what she felt. She just blinked away the tears. This had to happen once.
Though she wished it was not her who had to break it..
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes the memories are worth the pain.   Sometimes the memories are worth the pain. EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 7:05 am

Tulio had left the cave not long after Rose. He had only been there because of her, and without her, there was no point for him to be trapped inside those claustrophobic stone walls. He liked his free, open space of land, but mostly, he liked staying by her side. If he could not do that, he found no reason to stay anywhere anymore.
He was knocking on the door, hoping she was inside. It was his room too of course, and there was no reason for him to have to knock, but he did not want to miss the exciting waiting of the door opening, taking place of her beautiful face instead.
Behind his back he was grasping a beautiful rose he had found outside, scratching the palms of hands from gripping it too tight.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes the memories are worth the pain.   Sometimes the memories are worth the pain. EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 7:11 am

Rose heard a knock. Laying the shirt on Tulio's bed. She stood up. Just before she opened the door she walked into the bathroom. Fixing her hair. As she pulled her dress a little. Perfect. Walking towards the door, She took a deep breath.
Opening the door slowly. Seeing Tulio stand there with a hopeful expression. She Looked at him. Feeling the tears just come up again. Quickly blinking. She stepped forward even if he held something behind his back. She hugged him.
Just being near to him one more time..One more time feeling him. Smelling him. Biting her lip softly. She let go off him.
Without saying a word she just looked at him. Waiting for happy words. Loving words.
That would soon be history.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes the memories are worth the pain.   Sometimes the memories are worth the pain. EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 7:17 am

He hugged her back, smelling her hair, and enjoying the feeling of her soft body in his arms once again.
He smiled at her, happily, softly, lovingly, as he reached out, handing her the rose. His hands were scratched from searching for the most beautiful one in a bush of thorns. He had even been near to drawing blood at times, but nevertheless it had been worth it. She deserved the very best, and he would not give her any less.
"I searched for hours for the most beautiful," he said softly, laying it in her soft, fragile hands.
"And yet I couldn't find one to match your beauty, forgive me."
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes the memories are worth the pain.   Sometimes the memories are worth the pain. EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 7:23 am

Rose looked at the rose. She bit her lip at his words. ''Thank you..'' She answered weakly. ''I..Made you something..''
She gestured him to come in. This was even going to get harder than she thought..Clenching her teeth as she took the new shirt for Tulio handing it to him. ''I did my best..I wanted to give you back what you gave me..'' She smiled weakly.
Sitting down on the bed. She looked at the rose. As beautiful as her..She was never beautiful. Maybe from the outside.
But from the inside she was just a puppet. ''Tulio..I..you..we..We need to talk..'' She said softly. Not even want to say it.
Not wanting to speak. As she looked at the rose, She laid it down on the night stand. Biting her lip. Trying so hard to not allow the tears to get out of her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes the memories are worth the pain.   Sometimes the memories are worth the pain. EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 7:27 am

"I know," he sighed as he took her hand in his, looking her in the eyes with a weak, hopeful smile.
"I've been horrible to you. I've been a jealous mutt, and I have not given you the attention you deserve," he said in a voice revealing he blamed himself for the problems they were having. "I know I can never love you as much as you deserve, but I can love you with all I am, and I hope you can find that enough, for it is all I have," he said, allowing himself to smile wider.
"I may not be much, but I am yours. Forgive me for my foolishness."
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes the memories are worth the pain.   Sometimes the memories are worth the pain. EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 7:39 am

Rose bit her lip. ''Thank you..'' She looked into his eyes. She would miss that...This touch..This feeling. But Eris was screaming.
Inside her head. Do it. Do it. ''T-Tulio..Us...It can't happen.'' She said weakly. Looking down. Biting her lip hard.
She had to say it. She had to do this. Had to..But it was hard. And he just said something she had longed to hear from him a long time ago..And she was just going to tear it apart.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes the memories are worth the pain.   Sometimes the memories are worth the pain. EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 8:00 am

"What do you mean love?" he asked baffled, afraid he already knew the answer, but refusing to believe it.
"The wedding? I told you we shall find a way. If not, I am happy just to know I have you by my side," he said, with a hopeful, yet dreading smile, hoping this was what she had meant, but not daring to believe it himself.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes the memories are worth the pain.   Sometimes the memories are worth the pain. EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 8:04 am

Rose looked down. Biting her lip even harder. She did not dare to look at him. ''Go live your life...Live it without me..Because there is no place for us together.'' She almost whispered. As she could taste the blood. Her own blood.
Quickly wiping it away from her lower lip..
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes the memories are worth the pain.   Sometimes the memories are worth the pain. EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 8:13 am

He had prepared himself, and yet the words hit him like a block of concrete.
"Rosie.." he said softly, his voice already broken from holding back tears.
"I know you've been feeling lonely lately, but I will change, I swear, do not give up on me yet," he begged as he pulled her in for a soft kiss, one he feared would be the very last of not many enough. "Give me a second chance, I'm begging you."
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes the memories are worth the pain.   Sometimes the memories are worth the pain. EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 8:18 am

Rose curled up her toes as he kissed her softly. I am so sorry.. She looked down. ''I-it's better for you..Trust me...''
''Go and fill your heart with love for some one else..'' She whispered. Holding back the tears as she felt the weight of her head just growing bigger and bigger. She couldn't bare to look at him. She just couldn't..Still biting her lip. As she pressed her eyes shut. Preventing any tear to even escape her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes the memories are worth the pain.   Sometimes the memories are worth the pain. EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 8:28 am

Tears were welling up in his eyes, but he quickly closed his eyes and looked away before she could see.
He had a great suspicion of why she was doing this, and the bitterness of having been right hurt him as much as her words.
Standing up he went to the door right away, not bothering to pick up the shirt she had given him, no longer wanting it. It would only serve as a constant reminder of her, and it was not what he wanted. He wanted to forget her and never look back again.
"I hope he will make you happy," he muttered before leaving the room, quickly closing the door behind him. He had barely left the room before his feet started running as fast as his heart, leading him everywhere and nowhere. Anywhere away from there. Anywhere he could be alone with his thoughts, anywhere he would not have to face her.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes the memories are worth the pain.   Sometimes the memories are worth the pain. EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 8:35 am

Rose bursted into tears once he left. She clenched her teeth as the tears streamed down her face. This would not make her happy. It wouldn't how would this make her happy? Did he just pass along the whispers..the unsure tones..the weak tones..
He just didn't notice at all? She buried her face into the pillow. What had she done...Why had she done this..
Rose just couldn't believe it. And all she had was the flower. She pulled her legs up. Biting her lip hard.
Was this even worth it...
After some time she stood up. Wiping away the tears on her face. As she left the room, Going back to the temple..
Back to her room..Where she belonged.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes the memories are worth the pain.   Sometimes the memories are worth the pain. Empty

Back to top Go down

Sometimes the memories are worth the pain.
Page 1 of 1