Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Welcome in Pandora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Oh deer that is a waist of time

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anya

Anya

Oh deer that is a waist of time  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh deer that is a waist of time    Oh deer that is a waist of time  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 7:27 am

Anya smiled as she went quiet, not really knowing what to say.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Oh deer that is a waist of time    Oh deer that is a waist of time  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 9:12 am

He smiled at her and went to get some bowls to put some soup in them. He gave one to Anya and started to eat his portion.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Oh deer that is a waist of time    Oh deer that is a waist of time  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 9:20 am

Anya nodded a thank you to him, before she started to eat slowly. She smiled up at him, "This is good."
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Oh deer that is a waist of time    Oh deer that is a waist of time  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 9:26 am

He smiled as a thank you for the compliment. "It sure is." He went to refill his bowl and ate it quickly. "If you see people around tell them they can eat that." He got up and rinsed the bowl and placed it on the table on the spot he had sat on. "That shall be my place."
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Oh deer that is a waist of time    Oh deer that is a waist of time  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 9:29 am

Anya looked at him and laughed softly at how he refilled his bowl. She nodded at him as she continued to eat, it felt nice to eat something other than fruit.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Oh deer that is a waist of time    Oh deer that is a waist of time  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 9:33 am

He looked at her, before he nodded. "Well I better go. I have a littl job to finish." He said leaving the room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh deer that is a waist of time    Oh deer that is a waist of time  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh deer that is a waist of time
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2