Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Welcome in Pandora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Oh deer that is a waist of time

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

Oh deer that is a waist of time  Empty
PostSubject: Oh deer that is a waist of time    Oh deer that is a waist of time  EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 4:33 am

Shan Yu carried the deer inside to the dining room. He covered the floor and took a rope, stringing the deer up to the roof beam. He went to take a knife, sharpening it.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Oh deer that is a waist of time    Oh deer that is a waist of time  EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 4:35 am

Anya had been sleeping a lot the last few days, being sick had made her sleep all the time. And she still hadn't met her roommate, but she was feeling a lot better today, making her get out of bed and walk to the dining room. Though her eyes widened as she saw a deer hanging from the roof, making her scream as she fell back.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Oh deer that is a waist of time    Oh deer that is a waist of time  EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 4:37 am

He heard the scream and looked in the direction of it. Just in time to see the girl fall. He went to help her up. "Don't be scared. It's already dead."
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Oh deer that is a waist of time    Oh deer that is a waist of time  EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 4:40 am

Anya jumped when she felt someone help her up, her eyes look straight up to see Shan-Yu..Her eyes looked back at the deer, "B-But why is it hanging from the roof?" She said, before she shivered, not liking to see dead animal. Her eyes looked back at him, "By the way, hello again Shan-Yu."
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Oh deer that is a waist of time    Oh deer that is a waist of time  EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 4:44 am

He smiled to her. "Hello again Anya." He walked to the deer and pointed at it. "Easier to gut and to cut." He placed his knife on the deers stomach. "You might want to close your eyes." He said remembering she was sensitive to this stuff.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Oh deer that is a waist of time    Oh deer that is a waist of time  EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 4:46 am

Anya smiled back shyly, before she watched him point the knife at the deer. Her eyes widened as she quickly closed her eyes, "Is that what we are eating tonight for dinner?" She asked, keeping her eyes closed, shivering when she heard the knife cut into the deer's skin.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Oh deer that is a waist of time    Oh deer that is a waist of time  EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 4:50 am

He sliced the deers stomach open, making the intestines plop on the ground. He picked up the ones that could be eaten. "You don't have to if you don't want to. I'm tired of eating fruits and vegetables." He started to skin the deer. Pulling it off neatly and throwing it on the floor. "You want a rug?" He asked laughing slightly.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Oh deer that is a waist of time    Oh deer that is a waist of time  EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 4:56 am

Anya winced when she heard something plot on the ground.

EW! EW! EW!! She thought in her head.

She then heard him say she didn't have to eat it, making her shake her head, "I'm fine with eating it..I just don't like seeing it getting cut, and the blood." She said before she backed up, hearing his little joke, "I'm fine as long as nothing hits me.." Anya said as she still was keeping her eyes closed..
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Oh deer that is a waist of time    Oh deer that is a waist of time  EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 5:01 am

He laughed at the girls awkwarness towards the dead animal, he didn't understand it. He finished his task and cleared up. The meat was piled up on trays. "You can open your eyes now." He said wiping his hands on a towel.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Oh deer that is a waist of time    Oh deer that is a waist of time  EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 5:03 am

Anya opened one eye, seeing it was safe to open her eyes. She opened her eyes as she stayed where she was, "How have you been? I'm sorry I wasn't around, I wasn't feeling so great. I think it was because of new air."
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Oh deer that is a waist of time    Oh deer that is a waist of time  EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 5:10 am

He smiled at her. "That is quite alright. I have been doing good." He looked at the meat. "What do you think we could make out of these?"
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Oh deer that is a waist of time    Oh deer that is a waist of time  EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 5:14 am

Anya looked at him, before she walked by him to look at the meat, "Well..we could make some steak out of the big pieces, the little pieces..I'm not so sure.." She said as she looked up at him, "I could help if you want."
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Oh deer that is a waist of time    Oh deer that is a waist of time  EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 5:27 am

He smiled. "Well we need to salt most of this meat. The little ones are good for a soup I think. The bones can be used for that aswell. But steak sounds nice." He went to get the salt and a container they could put the meat they werent going to use. "Remind me to make some more salt after this." They started to work.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Oh deer that is a waist of time    Oh deer that is a waist of time  EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 5:38 am

Anya looked up at him as she nodded, "Soup would be nice." She said as she looked at him, nodding at him as she started to help him out with salting the meat.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Oh deer that is a waist of time    Oh deer that is a waist of time  EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 6:09 am

He smiled and went to the fireplace to get the pot. He started to cut the meat into smaller pieces. "That should be enough." He filled te pot with water and took it to the fire. He then went to take some vegetables and proceeded to cut them to be tossed into the pot. "Have you eaten anything since you have been sick?"
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Oh deer that is a waist of time    Oh deer that is a waist of time  EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 6:17 am

Anya helped Shan-Yu with the rest of the stuff, helping with cutting some vegetables for the soup. She then helped him putting the rest of the vegetables in the pot. She looked up at him, "Only vegetables and fruit."
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Oh deer that is a waist of time    Oh deer that is a waist of time  EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 6:21 am

He nodded. "Those are good while you are sick. Now you need something to make you stronger." He took the salted meat and took it to the corner of the kitchen, to a place where it was always cool. He went back to her. "Do you cook often?"
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Oh deer that is a waist of time    Oh deer that is a waist of time  EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 6:22 am

Anya nodded at him as she stayed where she was when they were finished preparing. She looked at him, "Yes..I do, I cook for my Grandmother, and for myself. Other then playing the violin and dancing, I love to cook as well."
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Oh deer that is a waist of time    Oh deer that is a waist of time  EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 6:25 am

He smirked. "Good, so I can slack off from cooking to people." He laughed a little. "I would like to hear you play." He said taking a seat on one of the chairs, propping his feet up on another chair.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Oh deer that is a waist of time    Oh deer that is a waist of time  EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 6:28 am

Anya looked at him and laughed softly, "Your going to have to help me..I still don't know how to cook some stuff." She then blushed when he said he would like to hear her play, "W-What?"
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Oh deer that is a waist of time    Oh deer that is a waist of time  EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 6:53 am

He smirked and crossed his arms on his chest. "You heard me."
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Oh deer that is a waist of time    Oh deer that is a waist of time  EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 6:59 am

Anya nodded at him, "I'll be right back." She said, as she walked to her bedroom, picking up her violin. She walked back to
Shan-yu after she tuned it. Anya stood in front of him, she started to play one of her favorite tunes. She also started to dance, to give more entertainment.

[[OOC Tune; ]]
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Oh deer that is a waist of time    Oh deer that is a waist of time  EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 7:05 am

He watched her play and dance. She was pretty good. He smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Oh deer that is a waist of time    Oh deer that is a waist of time  EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 7:07 am

Anya finished before she bowed lightly, smiling at him as she put her violin behind her, "That's pretty much it..Though people thinks it's improper to play something with that pace and hoppy..So I usually play more classical."
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Oh deer that is a waist of time    Oh deer that is a waist of time  EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 7:14 am

He smiled. "I don't think it's improper. Then again.... I'm not one to talk." He said making a joke about himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh deer that is a waist of time    Oh deer that is a waist of time  Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh deer that is a waist of time
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next