Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Welcome in Pandora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

One shade whiter

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

One shade whiter Empty
PostSubject: One shade whiter   One shade whiter EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 2:27 am

Shan yu walked into the dining room after his fight with Ping. He sat down on the table and took some bread starting to eat. He wondered how he could isolate Megara now so he could take her to Eris.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

One shade whiter Empty
PostSubject: Re: One shade whiter   One shade whiter EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 2:41 am

Jane walked from the library to the Dining room. While reading there she felt her hunger and thirst growing. She stroke a strain of her hair back. In the night she went back to the cave at the Volcano and got her dress back. She washed it and now after a shower, she was wearing it again. Jane pinned up her hair as well. She didn't had anything particular in mind. Her view fell on the book in her hand. She blushed slightly and hided it in a crease of her dress. Then she opened the door to the Dining room and walked in. As she saw Shan Yu sitting on the table, she stopped. Jane got a weird feeling. It was like she was stalking him. And that definitely wasn't her idea. For some reason she didn't even wanted to see him. Jane shrugged and smiled. "Hello.", she walked to a table and took a bottle of water. "How are you?", she asked politely.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

One shade whiter Empty
PostSubject: Re: One shade whiter   One shade whiter EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 2:46 am

He turned to look at Jane, smiling at her. "Hello there." He felt the slight sting on his cheek from the cut, but ignored it. "I'm fine. How are you?"
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

One shade whiter Empty
PostSubject: Re: One shade whiter   One shade whiter EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 2:49 am

Jane smiled. "I'm fine.", she opened the bottle and took a sip of the water. Then she looked back at him. "You are hurt. What have you done?", Jane bit her lip. That was a personal question and she didn't wanted to bother him. "I'm sorry, you don't have to answer.", she took another sip.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

One shade whiter Empty
PostSubject: Re: One shade whiter   One shade whiter EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 2:54 am

He smirked. "The usual, pissing off Ping." He laughed.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

One shade whiter Empty
PostSubject: Re: One shade whiter   One shade whiter EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 2:57 am

Jane tilted her head. "That was more than making him mad at you.", she closed the bottle and sat down on a seat. She smoothed her dress and looked back to Shan Yu. "What did you say?"
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

One shade whiter Empty
PostSubject: Re: One shade whiter   One shade whiter EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 3:01 am

He smirked. "Well I went there to get Megara to Eris, and Ping came and fought me and I straight out said to him he fights like a girl, so maybe he should became one." He told the truth, but Jane would just find it to be just empty words, or insult.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

One shade whiter Empty
PostSubject: Re: One shade whiter   One shade whiter EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 3:08 am

Jane frowned slightly, but sighed then. "I thought you don't think that money is useful on the island? Why did you change your mind?", she took the book out of her dress and layed it on the table. She leaned forward to Shan Yu. "What makes you think Ping should be a girl?", Jane does have her own thoughts about Ping.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

One shade whiter Empty
PostSubject: Re: One shade whiter   One shade whiter EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 3:12 am

He smirked. "Eris made a good point that it would be helpfull at home. Eventhough I have no need for it, but it would sustain my sister for a long time while I'm here." He then laughed hard. "Don't mind me, I just like to insult his manliness."
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

One shade whiter Empty
PostSubject: Re: One shade whiter   One shade whiter EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 3:25 am

Jane shook her head slightly and stood up again. She need something to eat. Some fruits caught her attention and she took an apple. She took a bite and chewed it slowly. "Why did I ask? I should've known that you wouldn't change your mind.", she leaned against the table.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

One shade whiter Empty
PostSubject: Re: One shade whiter   One shade whiter EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 3:27 am

He tilted his head slightly. "Change my mind about what?"
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

One shade whiter Empty
PostSubject: Re: One shade whiter   One shade whiter EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 3:35 am

"About everything.", she sighed. Jane walked back to the table, where Shan Yu was sitting and took the book in her hand. She sat down on her seat again and opened it. She lifted her head and looked at him. "So you met Eris twice?"
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

One shade whiter Empty
PostSubject: Re: One shade whiter   One shade whiter EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 3:38 am

He smirked and nodded. "I went to give her some offerings. I am a god fearing man after all." He said laughing. "I am a mountain of a man, I rarely change my mind. But you can always try." He looked at the book. "What are you reading?"
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

One shade whiter Empty
PostSubject: Re: One shade whiter   One shade whiter EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 3:45 am

Jane blushed as he asked about the book. "Uh, uhm... It's more watching the pictures then reading it...", she answered shyly. She put the open book on the table and showed it to Shan Yu. "I didn't knew that something like this is in the library. It's a book about Evolution. I read it once, before a long time. I nearly forgot about it, because I didn't needed it.", Jane shrugged, now with more confident. She smiled slyly.

Last edited by Jane on Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

One shade whiter Empty
PostSubject: Re: One shade whiter   One shade whiter EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 3:49 am

HE smirked at the book. "Wow, that is graphic." He glanced up at her. "You doing research on the topic?"
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

One shade whiter Empty
PostSubject: Re: One shade whiter   One shade whiter EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 3:52 am

"I'm doing research on every topic that interests me.", she pulled the book towards her and closed it. "I read some other books about animals and plants, before I found this one by accident.", she stroke away a strain that fell in her face. "You never know when you need it.", she winked at Shan Yu, before she opened her bottle of water and took again a sip.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

One shade whiter Empty
PostSubject: Re: One shade whiter   One shade whiter EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 3:56 am

He smirked looking at one of the pictures. He looked at her, smirking seductively at her, placing his hand on her thigh, going under her dress. "So you are interested in sex now?" He let his hand caress her thigh.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

One shade whiter Empty
PostSubject: Re: One shade whiter   One shade whiter EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 4:03 am

Jane glanced at his hand under her dress. "Maybe.", she said and made a few steps away from him. Enough to let his hand slip out of her dress, but not to far away, that he couldn't pull her closer again. She surely wanted to have sex with him again. But she wouldn't give him what he wanted again that fast. Jane had thought a lot about her talk with Rose yesterday and about her past. She could play this game too, it was inside her. She just forgot it. Jane reached out a hand and slipped under his shirt to feel his naked chest. "Are you interested in it?", she asked slyly.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

One shade whiter Empty
PostSubject: Re: One shade whiter   One shade whiter EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 12:11 am

He got up quickly taking hold of her wrist and flipped her on the table, kissing her lips. He pulled away and looked into her eyes. "Always." He kissed her again and let his hand go to her thigh, pushing the dress so he could touch her skin.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

One shade whiter Empty
PostSubject: Re: One shade whiter   One shade whiter EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 3:24 am

Jane moaned in surprise. She grabbed his shoulders and kissed him back passionately. Jane bit is lower lip softly and then pulled away. "You're not wasting a chance, do you?", she leaned forward again, softly kissing his lips and nibbling at them. Her tongue slipped in his mouth and she sighed in pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

One shade whiter Empty
PostSubject: Re: One shade whiter   One shade whiter EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 3:42 am

He smirked. "Why should I waste a chance when it comes knocking?" He kissed her back, rubbing his privates against hers.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

One shade whiter Empty
PostSubject: Re: One shade whiter   One shade whiter EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 3:47 am

"OH!", Jane gasped. She pressed her body against his, moving her hips against his pants.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

One shade whiter Empty
PostSubject: Re: One shade whiter   One shade whiter EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 3:58 am

He smirked and started to kiss her neck. He let out a low moan, feeling himself get harder. He caressed her sides, pulling her closer to him fishing his cock form his pants and placing it on her entrance, pushing it in slowly.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

One shade whiter Empty
PostSubject: Re: One shade whiter   One shade whiter EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 4:05 am

Jane moaned and sighed in pleasure. She closed her eyes as he caressed her and sighed again. As she felt his cock against her entrance, Jane frowned slightly. He wanted it so fast? Not with her. The first time yes, but not yet. Definitely. Not. Yet. She grabbed his cock, before he could slip fully inside her and pressed it together. "Not that fast, bad boy.", she whispered seductively in his ear, before she nibbled at it, while she was still holding his cock.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

One shade whiter Empty
PostSubject: Re: One shade whiter   One shade whiter EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 1:43 am

OOC : V.V I am in such a feminist mood set so I have hard time getting into Shan yu's character so this will be very slow... sorry

He grabbed her wrist and held it tight. "If you want someone to go slower find someone else." He pushed himself in and started to thrust in and out of her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

One shade whiter Empty
PostSubject: Re: One shade whiter   One shade whiter Empty

Back to top Go down

One shade whiter
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora :: The Tree of Life :: The Dining room-
Jump to: