Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Welcome in Pandora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shouldn't we go, now?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ping

Ping

Shouldn't we go, now? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shouldn't we go, now?   Shouldn't we go, now? - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 11:17 am

"No, i'm fine." he replied a bit annoyed for the question "And... actually... last time i saw her she seemed interested in hurt you and Meg..." this time he looked elsewhere
Back to top Go down
JohnSmith

JohnSmith

PostSubject: Re: Shouldn't we go, now?   Shouldn't we go, now? - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 11:19 am

(OOC: girls, I'm sorry, but I have to leave Pandora for the sake of my studies, but I'll see if it's possible that I can read and submit fanart-so just let the jaguar attack John. I didn't want to leave but there's nothing I can do Sad)
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Shouldn't we go, now?   Shouldn't we go, now? - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 11:24 am

Jane tilted her head. "Why should she want to hurt me? Oh, I forgot she hurts everyone she wants. But you surely did something, that makes her want to hurt me, right?"
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: Shouldn't we go, now?   Shouldn't we go, now? - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 11:25 am

(ooc: Oh! I'm so sorry for this John, it would have been lovely rp with you but i understand ;-; well, good luck with your studies hope to see you again in future <3)
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: Shouldn't we go, now?   Shouldn't we go, now? - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 11:27 am

Ping felt guilty for it, but he forced himself to reply "I picked a card... that's all i know... i tried to made her change her mind, i tried to made her hurt me, but it was useless... i'm sorry..." he replied looking at the ground
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Shouldn't we go, now?   Shouldn't we go, now? - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 11:37 am

Jane sighed. "Stop worrying. If she wants to hurt me, you can't change her mind.", she smiled at Ping. "So what do you want to do now? Come with me or what?", Jane tried to change the subject.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: Shouldn't we go, now?   Shouldn't we go, now? - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 11:47 am

Stop worrying. Stop worrying? Was she serious?
"How could I stop worrying? If you haven't realized, all our lives are in danger. You could even have been in forests before, but this situation is different, more dangerous, and if it wasn't for me, you would have already been eaten from that jaguar! I'm here cause i'm worried for you, because split the group is a bad idea. You've had you're free time, now you should stop act as a capricious child: we should stay together, bring the others to the river. If you know how to act in those situations, you should help, not abandon the others." he couldn't help but shout against her, showing a confidence that he had shown only in front of the jaguar.
Back to top Go down
JohnSmith

JohnSmith

PostSubject: Re: Shouldn't we go, now?   Shouldn't we go, now? - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 4:06 am

(OOC:@Ping, yes I was looking forward to the part where we find out Ping's a girl XD hehe, but I can meet you on YT or DA Wink ok, so it's time for killing John- and a little surprise for Jane rabbit)

John was silent, not thinking about anything in particular. He just felt tired.

As he was lowering his head he saw something black jump at him, he fell on his back trying to fight the jaguar off and trying not to hurt it at the same time. He groaned as it scratched him. As he started to lose his strength, it bit him.

"Aaah!" John cried out loudly from his pain.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Shouldn't we go, now?   Shouldn't we go, now? - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 4:29 am

[OOC: A surprise for Jane? O.O I'm curious now. *-*]

Jane blinked and looked shocked at Ping for a few moments. "I NEVER ASKED YOU TO COME WITH ME!", then she started to shout at him. "If the group is this important for you, you should have let me go. Why do you care if I'm dying or survive? We are strangers. And I would have found a way to survive that jaguar! WITHOUT ME YOU WOULDN'T EVEN HAVE SEEN HER! I showed her to you!", Jane made a few steps forward to Ping. She raised her hand like she wanted to slap him. Right before she hit Ping on his cheek, she stopped and lowed her hand. She made a fist and turned her head away. Tears were flowing down her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: Shouldn't we go, now?   Shouldn't we go, now? - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 4:38 am

He listened her, looking at her with a cold expression: when she raised her hand to slap him he didn't move. She could slap him, he didn't care, and he know that he had been rude, so in a way he kinda deserved it. But he said the truth, and he knew it. When she stopped to start to cry he looked at her surprised, but his expression didn't change and his glance remained cold. "You know, you're right. We're strangers. I'm not supposed to care about you, nor if you live or die. I cared for you, but it seems it was a mistake." he made a step back "I'll come back. If you wanna come with me, i'll be glad to go with you. If not, good luck with the path that you've chosen. I hope to can see you again alive."
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Shouldn't we go, now?   Shouldn't we go, now? - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 4:59 am

Jane bit her lip and hold her arm with a hand, after she wiped away her last tears. Then she lifted her head and looked into the jungle behind Ping. Should she go back? But... Jane shook her head and turned around. Without a word she left Ping and walked into the jungle. She hated fights, but she couldn't go back. Not yet. Jane's hands touched the trees near her and she smiled. She felt sorry for the others.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: Shouldn't we go, now?   Shouldn't we go, now? - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 5:02 am

Ping sighed at her decision, but he could do nothing more. And he had to come back to the others. He couldn't follow her, nor decide for her what she had to do: he wasn't her baby sitter! And, as she said, she coudl take care of herself somehow... he doubted about it, not that she hadn't done it in the past, but that she could really handle a place like that... that seemed improbable. Slowly he started to walk, moving back toward the place where he had left the others.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Shouldn't we go, now?   Shouldn't we go, now? - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 5:24 am

Jane turned around and looked after Ping. Like he had said, he walked back to the others. "I'm sorry.", she wanted to shout after him, but mumbled it instead. Jane sat down on a rock and sighed. She was confused. About herself. That was a reason, why she couldn't go back yet. There was something about Ping, that wasn't right. She felt something as they were in the lake. But what it was, she couldn't figure out yet. Jane wrapped her arms around her body. And Meg... She felt really close to that woman. It was so easy talking to her. John was just a friend and the other boy... Jane didn't even know him. But those were not the feelings that were confusing her the most. Shan Yu was the reason. And that Ping didn't liked him, worried her. Jane sighed. Normally... She wasn't used to talk to mean or even act like a lady as she always pretended. The nature was her home. Jane stroke through her hair.

A noise in her back let her startle and scream in surprise. She turned around and looked at the creature, who was sneaking in her back. She started to laugh and looked at the animal. "You really scared me.", she giggled and bend down to the coati.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: Shouldn't we go, now?   Shouldn't we go, now? - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 5:27 am

Ping was coming back to the group, walking slowly: probably a part of him still wished to be reached by Jane. Suddenly he listened a noise: was it a scream? Was it jane?
N...no, it wasn't his business... she decided to stay alone... it had probably been his imagination...
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Shouldn't we go, now?   Shouldn't we go, now? - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 5:40 am

Jane touched the fur of the coati. She smiled and caressed it. "You are cute.", she sighed. "I think the world has both sides, right? Dark and light.", Jane took the coati on her arms. It was really tame. She knew this was only possible, because those wild creatures had never seen humans before. "I hope it will always this wild here.", the coati crawled over her shoulder on her back and stayed there. Jane smiled at him and caressed his fur.

She started to walk back to the group. For some reason she felt lighter now. With the coati on her back she left the jungle and joined the group. Jane didn't talk to them. She sat down on a rock instead and looked around.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: Shouldn't we go, now?   Shouldn't we go, now? - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 5:55 am

Ping had arrived a little while before Jane. He had found immediatly Meg that was sleeping, as well as the younger boy. But where was finished the blonde man, John? Had he left the group as well? But why? He wanted to search around at least to understand where the man was finished but suddenly his attenction was captured by Jane: she had returned. He felt lighter seeing her safe and there again, but while the anger was disappearing, a new sensation started to fill him: the shame...
He didn't want to shout to her, nor to be that mean... he felt sorry, but he just wanted to protect her... it wasn't his business, but... she couldn't help but worry about that girl that acted in a so weird way, and still was so natural and genuine: it had been only a little while, but he already cared about her.
He wanted to say her something, to apologize, but instead, shy again, he remained afar, undecided on what to do...
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Shouldn't we go, now?   Shouldn't we go, now? - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 6:19 am

The coati on her shoulder started to move and whimper. Jane frowned and looked around. What scared her new friend? She stood up and walked into the direction, she thought where the noises came from, the coati was scared of. Suddenly the coati jumped off her back and run into the jungle. Jane looked after him and sighed. Then she walked straight forward.

She pressed a hand on her mouth to suppress the scream. "John!", she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Shouldn't we go, now?   Shouldn't we go, now? - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 11:29 am

The cave was cozy but quiet. Silence filled the air making a loud ringing noise flood Megara's ears. She was lonely. Without Ping or Jane she really had nothing to do. She knew they probably didn't want her but she decided to join them anyways.

After a few minutes she saw Ping close to the cave. "Hi," she said sheepishly. "Sorry, I just couldn't stand it on my own."

Last edited by Megara on Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:58 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: Shouldn't we go, now?   Shouldn't we go, now? - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 12:05 pm

When he saw the weird attitude of the animal, and Jane walking away his first idea was to follow her but in that moment Meg approached him.
"H-hey... Meg... N-no, it's... ok... just... give me one moment" He left her to follow Jane just for a few steps, just to find the dead body of John Smith. He closed his eyes: poor man.
"If you wanna come back... i can... handle it..." he said to Jane in a low voice without being too explicit about burying his dead body...
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Shouldn't we go, now?   Shouldn't we go, now? - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 12:12 pm

Jane shook her head and walked to the body. She bend down and sat next to John. Jane caressed his cheek and wiped away a strain of his blond hair. She felt so deeply sad. He was a good friend and such a great explorer. Why was he killed so easily?
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Shouldn't we go, now?   Shouldn't we go, now? - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 12:17 pm

Meg closed her eyes and a quick tear escaped her eyes. He was gone to quick. She had barely knew him but she was so sad to see him go so quickly. "What happened?" she asked Jim but he simply shrugged being as confused as we were. She buried her face into Ping's shoulder. She couldn't look at him anymore.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: Shouldn't we go, now?   Shouldn't we go, now? - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 12:23 pm

When Jane shaked her head he respected her will to stay with John one last time and didn't disturb her anymore. If only they hadn't gone away... maybe they could have done something, he couldn't help but think. He thought to the words that he had said to Jane, and the fact that sadly thy had been even too true...
When Meg buried her face into his shouder he was still too focused on what to do to react shyly as always, he caressed softly her head
"You should go back to the cave..." he whispered to her, gently
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Shouldn't we go, now?   Shouldn't we go, now? - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 12:28 pm

"John...", Jane whispered his name again softly. Some tears flowed down her cheeks and dropped on his chest. "What happened?"
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Shouldn't we go, now?   Shouldn't we go, now? - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 12:36 pm

"No,no," Meg said looking at Jane. "I can handle it." She walked over and rubbed Jane's shoulder but quietly returned back to Ping. She knew Jane probably didn't want to be bothered but Meg felt so bad for her.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: Shouldn't we go, now?   Shouldn't we go, now? - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 12:40 pm

He knew that in that moment he could do nothing, he had just to wait that Jane would have calmed donw, then he'll have buried the body. In the army he had seen a lot of people die, a lot of corpses: you can eve stop to feel the nausea, but you could never get really used to it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shouldn't we go, now?   Shouldn't we go, now? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shouldn't we go, now?
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora :: The island :: The Volcano-
Jump to: