Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Welcome in Pandora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Running back to the cave...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Megara

Megara

Running back to the cave... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running back to the cave...   Running back to the cave... - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 9:48 am

"Good Idea," she said handing a banana to Jane. She carefully peeled hers savoring each bite and trying to enjoy every second. She finally finished hers and looked back up at the tree. "I am still hungry, but maybe after we bring these bananas back we can have the men help us."
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Running back to the cave...   Running back to the cave... - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 9:56 am

Jane ate her banana slowly and nodded to Meg's suggestion. "That's a good idea.", Jane finally said, after she finished her banana. "I think the others will be happy about our adventure today. We have a place to sleep, water and food. Well, for the next days.", she slowly stood up and knocked the dirt from her chemise. Jane looked at the yellow dress, then to her chemise and twirled and shook her head. "I think I'll stay like this. This dress is so impractical.", she took it in her hands. "Maybe we can take the bananas in it with us."
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Running back to the cave...   Running back to the cave... - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 10:05 am

"Alright!" Meg said as she helped Jane collect the rest of the bananas into the dress. They folded up the dress and headed back to John and Jim.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Running back to the cave...   Running back to the cave... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Running back to the cave...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2