Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Welcome in Pandora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Running back to the cave...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ping

Ping

Running back to the cave... Empty
PostSubject: Running back to the cave...   Running back to the cave... EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 6:25 am

Ping ran for the entire journey: had his words put Jane in danger? Maybe both the girl were...
Out of the temple he had the feeling that the meeting with the goddes had been only a bad nightmare... a meeting with a goddes? It was unbelievable! But still... it has seemse so real...
And the awful sensation that something terrible was happening in his absence didn't want to leave him.
He did all the street in the half of the time he needed for the outward, and still it seemed a too long time.
Panting he reached the cave where he had left the girls
"Jane, Meg, are you here?"
he asked slightly worried, forgetting for a moment his good manners.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Running back to the cave...   Running back to the cave... EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 6:55 am

Meg turned around the corner.

"Ping, Ping," she cried running to him. "I'm here, are you okay?"

She had never seen him this distraught before, she cupped his face in her hand and looked into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: Running back to the cave...   Running back to the cave... EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 7:01 am

He breathed releived listening Meg's voice, but when she touched him he couldn't help but feel a shiver down the spine.
"a... y...yes... i-i'm... fine..." he managed to stutter embarassed, while his glance was captured by her
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Running back to the cave...   Running back to the cave... EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 7:19 am

"Are you sure?" Meg asked leading him to a fire Jane and her set up. She sat him down and hugged him.

"What happened out there anyways? You've been gone for hours!"
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: Running back to the cave...   Running back to the cave... EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 7:23 am

Ping wasn't even able to do anything: he followed the girl to the fire stuttering in reply a simple "yes... fine..." but when she hugged him he opened wide his eyes and wasn't able anymore to reply, and his face turned immediatly red...
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Running back to the cave...   Running back to the cave... EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 7:32 am

Meg could tell she was embarrassing him, but she couldn't help it. She was so attracted to him.

"Did you find a jaguar again? Or something else?" she said seeing how frightened he was.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: Running back to the cave...   Running back to the cave... EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 7:40 am

Ping swallowed, still tense, but he finally found the strenght to talk
"N-no... really...i-i'm fine..." he coughed to clear his throat "I just walked a lot and... lost the sense of time and... i was... afraid that the jaguar... had returned..."
it was a lie, but he didn't feel like tell her that she had meet a goddes and that probably something dangerous was going to happen...
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Running back to the cave...   Running back to the cave... EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 7:44 am

"Oh, well don't worry," Meg said. "Jane and I are fine here. We were just worried about you!"

She got up as her stomach growled. "Although, we are getting kind of hungry. Maybe we can search for food or water later?" She walked over to the entrance of the cave. The sky was flooded with stars, each one delicately hanging around the moon.

"How about tomorrow we can search. It's pretty late now."
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Running back to the cave...   Running back to the cave... EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 7:56 am

Jane sat on the ground and looked to Ping and Meg. Ping seemed to be somehow nervous and afraid? She couldn't give it a name. Meg was just worried. And hungry. Jane chuckled quietly and softly. She was hungry herself. But the worst was the cold in this cave. Jane sighed. She wanted to go out into the sun again. The heat of the fire in the middle of the cave didn't help... Jane sighed. "I'm going outside for a moment."
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: Running back to the cave...   Running back to the cave... EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 8:06 am

"We can try to see if there's any food around here... so we wounldn't need to move too much..." he mumbled in reply. He had to admit that he was hungry as well...
When Jane said that she wanted to go out, he looked at her slighlt worried
What if Eris would have attacked her in that moment?
"I come with you..." he replied, raising on his feet, then he looked at Meg, like unsure if ask to her to come or not...
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Running back to the cave...   Running back to the cave... EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 8:09 am

Meg saw that Ping was unsure if he should invite her or not so she decided to go ahead and stay.

"Oh it's okay," she replied. "I'm tough, I can watch out for this cave," She said winking.

Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Running back to the cave...   Running back to the cave... EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 8:12 am

Jane nodded to Ping. "Are you sure, you don't want to come with us? You're hungry too, or not?", she said smiling to Meg. She wasn't sure if it would be good leaving Meg all alone in this cave or not. Although, she was surprised that Ping wanted to join her. "When I think about it, you two can stay here. I don't want to go away that far. Just sitting a bit in the sun and enjoy the nature."
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: Running back to the cave...   Running back to the cave... EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 8:16 am

Tough... who, Meg? That girl could say that she was tought but in his eyes she was nothing but fragile.
The first Jane's word made him think about it: yeah, probably was a better idea stay all together...
When jane talked about go alone, he shacked the head
"The sun will go down soon, and it's better stay all together. We should search some food and come back..."
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Running back to the cave...   Running back to the cave... EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 8:19 am

"Okay," Meg agreed. She was actually sort of happy to travel with Ping and Jane. She wanted to know more about them, I mean ofcourse she knew their likes and dislikes but she hadn't got to spend any quality time with them.

"Lead the way."
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Running back to the cave...   Running back to the cave... EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 8:24 am

Jane was wondering about Ping's behavior, but she kept quiet. "Just a few meters into the jungle. I need a place, where I can feel the sun everywhere. Like at the beach.", Jane smiled. She walked to the opening of the cave. Jane stretched herself and sighed. Air! She didn't hate caves, but she loved the nature more. "I would love to sleep outside, instead of inside the cave.", she mumbled quietly.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Running back to the cave...   Running back to the cave... EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 8:28 am

Meg quietly followed Jane to the entrance. Meg did love the nature but she would rather but surrounded by friends in a large cave then out in the wild. She sat down at the entrance soaking in the sun but decided to still stay inside and watch Jane as she enjoyed herself.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Running back to the cave...   Running back to the cave... EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 8:35 am

Jane hold her face into the sun and sighed. Then she turned her head and smiled at Meg. "Are you okay?", she asked softly. Jane felt herself better now. "Shall we go now and search something to eat? We should catch up the others too."
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Running back to the cave...   Running back to the cave... EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 8:38 am

Meg nodded and smiled.

"...We should catch up the others too."

The others! Meg had completely forgot about the others. She had wondered what they were doing back in the entrance of the jungle.

"Good idea," she said rubbing her stomach. "I'm starving."

Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Running back to the cave...   Running back to the cave... EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 8:46 am

Jane laughed softly. "Well, I'm really hungry too. Let's go and get something. Then we need to find the others.", Jane reached out her hand to Meg. She didn't want to lose Meg, when they walked around. Jane wanted to explore the nature so badly. Without thinking about food or water or anything else. Just herself walking around and drawing.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Running back to the cave...   Running back to the cave... EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 8:49 am

Meg took Jane's hand and they set out into the jungle each drowned in there own thoughts.

After a few minutes of walking in silence, Meg saw a large tree with bananas hidden in the branches. "There," she pointed. The bananas were a good 20 feet in the air and would be quite a challenge to get down.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Running back to the cave...   Running back to the cave... EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 9:04 am

Jane lifted her head. As she saw the bananas Meg pointed at, she smiled. "Well, now we need to think how we get them down.", she tilted her head and thought. "Any ideas Meg?"
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Running back to the cave...   Running back to the cave... EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 9:10 am

Meg shyly giggled. "Well, um, I'm actually kind of afraid of heights," she said looking back up. "But maybe if we find another way to get them down." She scanned the jungle. All that could be in use for them were some sticks or rocks that they could throw up but it wasn't a very efficient way of getting them down. "No idea," she said.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Running back to the cave...   Running back to the cave... EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 9:16 am

"Mmh...", Jane thought. Then she looked up the tree, then on her dress and back. She sighed. Jane knew she had yelled at Shan Yu for telling her to take off the dress, but it seems like she should get rid of it now. She walked a few steps aside and took off the dress. Jane walked back to Meg and reached out her dress. "Can you hold it please? I go get us some bananas.", she turned around and climbed on the tree. It wasn't that easy though, but she reached a few of them and ripped them off of the tree. The bananas fell on the earth. Jane looked at them and tried to figure out, how she could come to earth too. Climbing? Jumping? Jane decided herself for jumping. Unfortunately, she wasn't a cat and fell on her back. "Ouch!"
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Running back to the cave...   Running back to the cave... EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 9:28 am

Jane suddenly removed her dress and handed it to Meg. She instantly turned red and looked away. Jane was gorgeous. She watched as she climbed up the tree effortlessly and dropped a few bunches on the ground. Meg gathered them together and made a small pile. She was looking around for some twigs to weave a basket when Jane fell onto the ground.

"Ouch!"

Meg ran up to her and kneeled besides her. "Jane, are you alright?" She scanned her body to look for major broken bones, cuts, or bruises. Luckly, she was only banged up a little. She slowly helped her sit up, fanning Jane's exhausted face.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Running back to the cave...   Running back to the cave... EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 9:38 am

"That wasn't the best idea I had.", Jane chuckled. "Yeah I'm okay, Meg.", she looked at the bananas and then to Meg. "Shall we eat some first, before we take the rest back?", Jane knew that they were all hungry. "I can climb on the tree again if we eat too many."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Running back to the cave...   Running back to the cave... Empty

Back to top Go down

Running back to the cave...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next