Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Welcome in Pandora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Death Trap.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
JohnSmith

JohnSmith

Death Trap. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Trap.   Death Trap. - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 12:27 pm

As John began walking, he realised the top really wasn't all that far away, they should definately reach it and climb down again before sundown. "I can judge the distance better from here, it's not far at all, we just need to keep moving." He nodded towards the others, he had become significantly less perky for some reason, it was strange, he was in a good mood before. Shrugging, he continued to make his way up the volcano.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Death Trap.   Death Trap. - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 12:33 pm

What John said stung Megara a bit. He was so sweet before.. before the accident. He never used to be that rude to anyone. She bit her lip. She felt so out of place there, she knew Rose didn't give a damn about Meg. She had her own pointless drama to deal with, her sick little love triangle filled with lies, both partners cheating on each other. She had no idea if Tulio and Rose were even still together but frankly, she didn't care. She stepped closer to Anya. The only person there who hadn't made a rude remark to her yet. "Lead the way," she said to John coldly.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Death Trap.   Death Trap. - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 12:50 pm

Rose had been quiet for some time. Which was rather odd for her. Looking up at John. She heard Megara behind her,
A cold tone in her voice. Seemed like she had noticed John's behavior? Or was it Rose her earlier tone towards Megara that made her talk like this? Rose shook it off.
All those questions that were causing her mind to spin were not answerable. As Rose continued climbing up the volcano.
She couldn't help but let her glance fall on John all the time. As she tried so hard not to think about it.
Back to top Go down
JohnSmith

JohnSmith

PostSubject: Re: Death Trap.   Death Trap. - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 12:55 pm

John seemed more conscious of the blonde than before, he tried to push her from his mind but she kept working her way back, it was strange. Sighing, he frowned and continued making his way up the volcano now they were all following him. No-one really spoke as they all followed one another towards the top.

"Almost there," John smiled a few moments or so after they had set off, who knew how long it had been now? "We should be there in a short while." He nodded back to the group and gestured for them to keep up.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Death Trap.   Death Trap. - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 7:04 am

Rose looked up. Almost there...Rose sighed. As she looked over her shoulder. And than what would be waiting for them?
Anya..Megara...As she looked back Tiana.. She already felt so sorry..As she sighed again.
She looked away to the side, As she tried to control her every move, Not wanting to fall.
Back to top Go down
JohnSmith

JohnSmith

PostSubject: Re: Death Trap.   Death Trap. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 12:09 pm

[200th post! Yeahyeah. xD Had to make it a good one <333]

John was the first to reach the top, he instantly dropped down Tiana with a smile. He wasn't tired and he turned to watch the others continue up the volcano. They were only a few steps away now.

"Come on slow pokes," John teased with a deep and dark laugh. It was then, he noticed the boulder near the one he was leaning on at the top of the volcano fall. His eyes widened as it headed down towards the others, about to wipe them all out. Why should John care? He could sacrifice Tiana and go home alive and carefree. Yet, something from within him pulled him into action.

Briar Rose's happiness.

The old John was back for a few moments again and seeing the boulder head towards Rose, he skidded down the volcano side and stepped in front of her. He wasn't going to let it wipe her out. He wouldn't. His arm outstretched in front of them both, he used all his powers of strength to push back. To stop it falling. He clung to Rose behind him, making sure she didn't slip as the boulder slowly pushed them both backwards.

Beads of sweat dripped from his forehead as he managed to push the boulder aside slowly, he released it. It fell down the otherside of the volcano with a crash.

They had all made it to the top.

"Rose, are you okay? Your not hurt are you?" John's eyes were watery. "My moon..." He smiled softly, pushing her hair once again to one side in his special way. It was then, Eris' curse reaffirmed it's hold stronger than ever. His eyes darkened and his shoulders stiffened. He stepped backwards, unsure of himself.

John knew now. He would choose the sacrifice.

"I will kill one of you here today." John's voice echoed around the volcano as he let out a deep and dark laugh.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Death Trap.   Death Trap. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 8:20 pm

Rose was not paying attention as she did not care whatever John called them. She noticed the boulder but before she could get away John jumped before her. Her eyes widen. Seeing him use all his strength too keep the boulder away from..her? She was confused ..very confused.
Just than he wished her into her death and now he saved her..
As John got the boulder away she let out a sigh. But than when he asked her if she was okay she became even more confused.
"Y-yes I-" her body tensed as she felt his hand. Touch her hair. She did not know what to feel.

When suddenly his body language changed againb she stepped backwards. Looking to the side with a frustrated sigh.
"What, is wrong with you?" She said looking at him with what would seem a angry look.
She sighed again. Not giving him one more look. He had problems.
As Rose walked past him up the volcano.
Back to top Go down
JohnSmith

JohnSmith

PostSubject: Re: Death Trap.   Death Trap. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 1:23 am

"Well, Blondie, I'd more ask what was wrong with you, since you don't seem excited by this interesting new proposition to us by Eris," John winked at her playfully, ignoring her solemn and self-pitying attitude. "So then, any volunteers?" He snickered as he glanced around at them all now they had reached the top.

On the edge closest to the volcano there was a sacrificial stone table, already looked to be stained with blood and next to it a large sharp knife, perfect with which to cut out someones heart. He smiled. "I shall do the honours then. Now, who should I choose..." He looked around at all their faces. The Blondie? No, she was way too entertaining. Though, she could be annoyingly frustrating and he longed to see her suffer. Tiana? No, she was still asleep and would be no fun. Though, she would be the most humane choice as she would die in her sleep. Anya? No, he already had his fun with her the other night. Though, that did mean there was no more fun to be had with her. Megara? No, she looked playful and he was sure he could tempt her into a few midnight sessions in his chamber. Though, perhaps she was too easy and a little frustrating.

"Decisions, decisions." John smiled at their faces, weighing up the possible choices.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Death Trap.   Death Trap. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 1:39 am

Rose looked over her shoulder. Excited? If it was somebody she hated than she would not mind killing that person.
But as every soul here was rather innocent. Megara wasn't on Rose her good side but she was sure not going to wish the girl into her death that is. As she noticed John letting his gaze run over all the girls.
''What's wrong? Can't you decide? As a follower of Eris you must be a big disappointment since you cannot choose whoever to sacrifice. '' She said mockingly. He wanted to mess with her mind, Fine. But he wouldn't have to expect nice behavior back.
Back to top Go down
JohnSmith

JohnSmith

PostSubject: Re: Death Trap.   Death Trap. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 12:19 pm

John laughed deeply. "You wish Miss Briar," Turning, he instantly snapped his fingers in front of Anya to make her jump and snickered. "So my sweet little Anya, it seems I did you a favour, you will not die a virgin now." Finding amusement in this, he grabbed her by the shoulders and forced her onto the stone table, locking her into his grip. "Any last words?" He tilted his head to one side before he raised the knife. Looking at her mockingly.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Death Trap.   Death Trap. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 12:53 pm

Anya jumped when he snapped his fingers. She then backed up when she realized what was going on. Her eyes widened more as he asked if she had any last words, her eyes softened as she did have some last words. But she also didn't want to die, making her look at him even more seriously, as if she was getting courage this very last second, "I feel sorry for you..For being such a filthy, dark, evil man..And I hope you find help in the dark world you live in.." She said as she looked at the man..

I love you grandma...Be safe..

Anya closed her eyes after she spoke to her grandmother in her head..
Back to top Go down
JohnSmith

JohnSmith

PostSubject: Re: Death Trap.   Death Trap. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 1:02 pm

"Well, that was a waste of words," John laughed aloud, mocking her before slowly and tantalisingly brushing the blade across her chest, resting above her heart. Slowly, he dug it beneath her skin and watched with profound excitement at how her eyelids flickered. She was going to die at his hands. He slipped off the pocket of skin and throwing the knife to one side, he decided he know longer needed it, using his extraordinary strength, he reached through the cut and yanked out her heart. Watching with satisfaction as his prey died. "I give this soul to you Eris, as your sacrifice." He nodded, throwing the heart aside and leaving Anya on the stone, he gave her one last smile, before turning to the others grinning and covered in blood.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Death Trap.   Death Trap. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 7:41 pm

Rose watched the whole scene in horror. John? How..how could he.. As she bit her lip hard. As he was done. She felt this anger..disappointment, how dared he? She couldn't keep her cool anymore as she snapped at him. "What has happened with you?! How can you be so cold?!" anya was so innocent. She did not mind if people would get killed but out of all she would have never picked such a innocent soul like Anya.
And the worst part was..that this wasn't John. Not the John she knew. And not the John she wished to know. As she looked at him furious.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Death Trap.   Death Trap. - Page 2 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 12:20 pm

Megara had watched the scene in silence. She occasionally gasp at the rude and aggressive remarks John would make but she couldn't find any words to say. But then suddenly, she saw a side of John she never realized was there. Evil. It must've been from Eris. She saw clearly now, John was Eris's little puppet.
Meg got tense when she heard John talk about who was to die. She almost started to cry, unable to think. What if it could be me? Maybe it would be for the best? She tried shaking the thought from her head but she couldn't. She thought about her life, her really pathetic life. How her boyfriend trapped her, how she crashed here, how she met Ping; only to be ripped away from him too. She opened her mouth about to speak, when John stole the words right from her.
She watched as he went up to Anya, thrusting the knife into her chest. It all happened to fast. Megara screamed. Not gasped, or sighed, or yelped. But screamed.
"No!" she cried, nearly falling to her knees. She ran up to Anya and held her close into her arms. She barely knew Anya but she was taken away too fast. Meg let Anya's blood fill her dress, she didn't mind. She let the tears fall, again not minding who saw.
After a few minutes of this, she turned to John. "How dare you?" she cried. But she didn't say anything else. She thought about running to him and pushing him off the volcano, but it wasn't worth it. She just bit her lip and turned around. She slid down by a rock and just buried her face into her lap.
Anya didn't deserve to die. At that exact moment, Meg hoped it was her that took the fate to death.

Back to top Go down
JohnSmith

JohnSmith

PostSubject: Re: Death Trap.   Death Trap. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 7:17 am

"Oh I'm sorry sweetie, did you not like the show?" John turned to her laughing. "Perhaps you should take your complaints to Eris, or I could always see if you prefer the sequel?" He winked, looking to Megara, he became even more frustrated and picking up the knife, he walked towards her slowly, holding it against her neck.

"I can arrange a sequel Briar," John smiled seductively with a dark grimace. "Meg, dear, I am sorry our time together has been so short." He laughed mockingly before raising the knife, wondering if Rose would react.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Death Trap.   Death Trap. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 7:24 am

Rose glared at him, As he took the knife her eyes widen. She quickly jumped towards Meg and John. Grabbing the knife out of John's hand. As she slapped him across the face. ''Are you crazy?!'' She looked into his eyes.
But there was nothing but coldness..Nothing else. She threw the knife into the volcano, Taking his face in both hands.
She brought her face closer to his as she quickly kissed his lips. Almost feeling herself tearing up just to taste his lips.
But this time it wasn't his, As she pulled away. ''There. That, is what you did to me..'' She said as she turned away. Walking down from the volcano. There were no more words needed. Her John was gone.
And there wasn't anything she could do...
Back to top Go down
JohnSmith

JohnSmith

PostSubject: Re: Death Trap.   Death Trap. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 7:43 am

John was shocked at Briar's approach and losing concentration, he forgot his strength as she took the knife from him. Pausing, he flung Megara to the floor and looking at Briar, it only took a moment and... she kissed him. John's eyes widened, his lips tightened and his arms moved uncontrollably to pull her towards him, he was overcome by passion and could barely breathe when she pulled away and turned to walk down the volcano. Tears sprang to his eyes and he didn't know why, he still had no memory but his emotions were back.

"Briar!" John called and stumbled down the rock after her as quick as he could towards her small figure, grabbing her hand, he pulled her back to him. Taking her into his arms. "Rose, I don't understand this... I don't understand this one little bit. I don't remember you ... but I don't know why..." John shivered, then he realised, looking up at the table, looking at Anya, looking at the blood on his hands and body. His legs gave way, sliding down the remainder of the volcano, he landed in a mess on the floor. Shaking, dirty and covered in blood. "N-no-no... I-I..." He sat with his back to the volcano, staring at his hands which were shivering out of control.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Death Trap.   Death Trap. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 7:54 am

Rose didn't stop as John called for her. But she shivered as he grabbed her hand. She wanted to pull back but his strength kept her in his arms. As she looked at him. It still wasn't her John. But he was acting so weird.
As he slipped down she want to get after him but he was too fast. She walked down. ''I don't care if you understand. Because it clearly did not mean enough to make you remember. This is all your own doing, Your hands are filled with blood.''
She said coldly. Never had she ever thought of talking to him so coldly. ''I don't care what you do anymore..Just..Stay away from me..'' She said her voice slightly breaking.
But she did not want to stay with this murderer. As she walked away. Besides..She had Tulio now. Nothing else should bother her thoughts than the one she loved.
Back to top Go down
JohnSmith

JohnSmith

PostSubject: Re: Death Trap.   Death Trap. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 7:57 am

John's heart broke. Why had that kiss meant so much? He had killed someone... and... his life was now meaningless.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Death Trap.   Death Trap. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 10:18 am

Meg didn't even wince when John pulled out the knife. She just stood there actually willing to let the knife pierce her. But Rose blocked him. And after being flung to the ground, to Meg's shock, she kissed him. She watched what happened next, Rose walking away, John apparently being broken from Eris's spell and realizing what he had done. Meg walked over to John about to follow Rose. She placed her hand on his shoulder but said nothing. Then she started down the volcano.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death Trap.   Death Trap. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Death Trap.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2