Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Welcome in Pandora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Death Trap.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BriarRose

BriarRose

Death Trap. Empty
PostSubject: Death Trap.   Death Trap. EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 12:27 pm

Rose slowly opened her eyes..She hoped to lay warm and softly on a bed..But instead of the nice view she closed her eyes for,
She found herself on stone..As she stood up. A little bit confused about the whole situation.
Why was she here? As she looked around. She found herself among others...Megara...John..John..
She looked away, What was this?
As she saw Tiana and Anya laying on the ground as well. She was the first one who woke up...
Turning her back to them. She looked up, As they were on the beginning of the volcano.
How did she even get here?

Last edited by BriarRose on Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

Death Trap. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Trap.   Death Trap. EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 12:34 pm

Meg turned a bit in her sleep, expecting to feel the cold ground of a cave but instead felt grass. She quickly opened her eyes.
The sun peaked out from a large volcano, graciously guarding the island. She sat up a bit and rubbed her eyes.
As soon as she came into focus, she made contact with Rose.
"Rose?" she asked quietly, still a bit tired. "Where.. where are we?"
It wasn't the best question, since she obviously knew where she was. But maybe a better question; How did they get there?
Next to her, lay John and Tiana still sleeping.
Back to top Go down
JohnSmith

JohnSmith

Death Trap. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Trap.   Death Trap. EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 12:37 pm

John woke up at the base of the Volcano, wary of how he had got there and wondering who else was with him. Lots of pretty ladies, well that was reassuring, until he saw the mentally unstable blonde female. He sighed, well this will certainly be fun. It was then he noticed a note attached to a tree, approaching it, he scanned through it before deciding to read it aloud to all the others who were slowly waking up.

To whom it may concern,

You have all been chosen to make your way to the top of the volcano. You must do so as a group, together you shall make it, alone you shall fall. If you reach your destination, there you will be required to make a sacrifice to myself. One of you lucky people will become a human sacrifice for the Goddess, Eris. For me.

Enjoy yourselves... whilst you can.

Signed, yours truly,
Eris.

When John had finished reading it allowed, his smiled. "Well, this should be fun," He laughed, it was so typically Eris and he was pretty certain with all his power, he would be able to force someone else to be the sacrifice instead of him. If he had to, he would use his extra strength to ensure his survival and the death of one of the others. Looking at Rose, a phrase jumped to mind, til death us do part sweetheart. He grinned.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

Death Trap. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Trap.   Death Trap. EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 1:13 pm

Rose looked over her shoulder at Megara, The answer was rather obvious..They were at the volcano..
As she suddenly heard John speak, She turned around. A sacrifice.. Rose starred at the others..
A sacrifice.. As she turned around again, Not wanting to face them. Just before she turned around. She noticed John,
Glancing at her for a second. His unusual grin wasn't him..Something just..was not him..
The way he had been acting..It wasn't him..Rose turned her back to the others as she crossed her arms.
Looking up at the volcano, She felt hurt..So hurt.
Back to top Go down
JohnSmith

JohnSmith

Death Trap. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Trap.   Death Trap. EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 1:18 pm

"Going to keep your madness to a minimum today, eh blondie?" John rolled his eyes at her before kicking Tiana in the side lightly to try wake her up. "Come on, we should get moving." He gestured up the volcano. "Seems we have a long trek ahead of us, it's exciting isn't it?" He still was wearing the same twisted smile. He was in a great mood today, the sun was shining and for once something interesting would happen, a death of one of the weak. Personally he hoped it was the blonde.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

Death Trap. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Trap.   Death Trap. EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 1:39 pm

Rose just kept her back at him..Madness...She wasn't mad. She knew what had happened.
She knew what she had seen..How she felt, How safe it was..Was it all just a lie?Or was this a trick from Eris?
But what he had said..What he had done..That couldn't possibly be a lie..It was real. True.
He had comforted her, He had brought Tulio back to her..Tulio..When she felt betrayed John would have listened.
He understood, But now. He seemed so different. Everything about him. His behavior.. It did not resemble anything of his previous behavior..

Rose turned around. It hurted her to see him act like this.
Not only to herself, But to others as well. ''We need to get towards the top as a group, So don't be too rough on them..''
She stated. It was true. Seeing as he did not hesitate to kick Tiana, Even though it wasn't a hard kick.
''And I am not mad.'' She said strong and confident. Before she turned around again.
Sighing deeply.
Back to top Go down
JohnSmith

JohnSmith

Death Trap. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Trap.   Death Trap. EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 1:57 pm

"Of course your not blondie," John smiled and patted her shoulder mockingly, moving forward to take his place at the forefront of the group for now. "Sometimes a bit of tough love is necessary," He winked at the blonde playfully, deciding this approach was at least a bit more entertaining than the angsty hating match one.

John glanced around the group, he couldn't help but wonder which one would be the one to die. "Want to place bets?" He nudged the blonde next to him playfully in the side. "If you win on who becomes the sacrifice, I will stop calling you mad, if I win, you have to admit you are? Deal?" He had a twinkle in his eye as he thought of the forthcoming deaths. He was almost as giddy as a schoolchild at Christmas, it was a very disturbing image.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

Death Trap. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Trap.   Death Trap. EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 2:18 pm

Rose found his teasing..Joking..She did not know what to think about it. Finding it more creepy than attractive it was..
She stepped a little bit away from him..''So..If I die. I am not mad, But when you die I am?'' She shook her head.
''That is not a good deal..'' Shaking her head,
She hated making deals. Deals...A deal...Eris.. Her eyes shot open. As she looked at him with widen eyes.
But she let herself calm down again, Taking her glance off of John..
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

Death Trap. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Trap.   Death Trap. EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 4:55 pm

Meg listened to John read the sign. She swallowed hard, Eris would have someone become a human sacrifice. How typical. She walked up closer to John and Rose and stood there, agreeing with John on traveling together. She didn't feel comfortable with them. John barely remembered her, Rose hated her, and Tiana was a girl who often kept to herself. She held her arms together. She had some thoughts about just running away. What was to stop her? Eris maybe? Then she would probably become the human sacrifice then and there. But what was the fun in that? She knew Eris. Eris was smart and cunning, and knew how to trick humans. Megara kept an eye out for her, making sure she didn't just pop up unexpectedly.
Back to top Go down
JohnSmith

JohnSmith

Death Trap. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Trap.   Death Trap. EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 2:24 am

"Yep, pretty much," John smiled bemused. "You'll have to admit your crazy," He laughed. "Why is that not a good deal blondie?" John raised an eyebrow with a smirk, perhaps she thought it was too sadistic. "The idea about deals is, if you lose, at least someone gains from your misery," He laughed, knowing that Eris wouldn't want to lose her most dedicated servant. He wasn't going to be the one to die here. It was a win win situation.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

Death Trap. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Trap.   Death Trap. EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 2:30 am

Rose noticed Megara stepping towards them. She listened to John. Couldn't believe the words he was saying.
''What has happened to you?'' She couldn't stand it. Every word he spoke..It wasn't him.
Where was the John she knew..Looking at him with hurt in her eyes. She couldn't wear her cover.
If he did not care about her anymore..If he'd rather would see her dead..Than she wouldn't have to hide,
She wouldn't have to hide the hurt he had caused her.
Where was the John she knew..
Back to top Go down
JohnSmith

JohnSmith

Death Trap. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Trap.   Death Trap. EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 5:57 am

"You mean since I first met you yesterday?" John laughed. "Oh well, this and that, I had fun with little Anya who now isn't in the best shape.." He winked at Rose before continuing. "Play toys really are the best form of entertainment. C'mon you!" With the latter comment, he directed his attention back to Tiana who was still on the floor and kicked her a little harder in the side. "Don't sleep the day away when there is so much fun to be had," He smiled his twisted smile before returning his gaze to Rose. "So then sweetie, as were making our way up the volcano, are you going to drop your ideas of grandeur? Your illusions of previously knowing me? Or are you going to entertain me with them further?" He laughed.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

Death Trap. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Trap.   Death Trap. EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 7:52 am

Rose sighed. She could go against his statements, But it was of no use..She bit her lip. As she took a deep breath.
Holding her tongue. She wouldn't even bother to talk to him now..If her attempt's did not even work..
She looked the other way. Not wanting to even look at him..
Had he forgotten all about it? The way she had cried in his arms.. Apparently it did not mean anything to him.
Crossing her arms. ''We should go soon..'' She looked at Tiana. Who still hadn't woke up.
Back to top Go down
JohnSmith

JohnSmith

Death Trap. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Trap.   Death Trap. EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 9:07 am

"I'll carry her," John sighed, seeing he had no choice, it wasn't like he didn't have the strength, he certainly could carry the weight of the woman, especially with his powers. Grabbing hold of Tiana's weist, he put her in a fireman's lift position over his left shoulder. "All set?" He looked towards the others hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

Death Trap. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Trap.   Death Trap. EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 10:18 am

Anya woke up, instantly finding herself in a different place. Though she got up fast as she backed up, only to back up into John. She turned around and screamed when she saw him, making her back up. Her eyes were wide, before she looked around, "W-where am I!?" She asked as she was starting to panic..And the worse thing was..that she was even next to her rapist. And even though she was surrounded by others, it still scared her.

[[OOC Lame post x-x]]
Back to top Go down
JohnSmith

JohnSmith

Death Trap. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Trap.   Death Trap. EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 10:41 am

"Oh Anya, how did I miss you there?" John cooned seductively in a dark manner. "Well, well, we are going to have even more fun than last night now, are we not?" He winked teasingly at her before gesturing for the others to follow him up the volcano. "May aswell start climbling, I don't know how long it will take." He tried to judge the distance with no avail and began to climb the rocky volcano.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

Death Trap. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Trap.   Death Trap. EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 12:05 pm

Rose jumped a little as the girl screamed, She raised her eyebrow at the sight. What was going on...
As she looked at John. Shaking her head. What has become of him..
She raised her eyebrow again as he began on climbing. ''We need to go as a group.'' She said calmly.
Rose just could not care anymore actually..
Back to top Go down
JohnSmith

JohnSmith

Death Trap. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Trap.   Death Trap. EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 1:29 pm

John wasn't sure if it was Anya's scream or Rose's voice that didn't seem to care anymore than brought him back to his sense for a split second, for a moment, he was himself again. Quickly, he placed Tiana on the ground again and in a few steps, he was with Rose, his hand brushing her hair off of her face in the way on he had done. "I am so sorry Rose, there was no other way, Eris, I had to, for you, for Tulio.. for--" John's eyes glazed back over, it had been a moment of weakness in the curse, a blip, but no more than that. He once again hardened and shrugged as though nothing had happened.
"What do you suggest then blondie?" John sighed with his twisted smile.

[If this isnt okay Audrey, let me know and I shall edit out his minor blip xD]
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

Death Trap. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Trap.   Death Trap. EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 8:21 pm

(OOC: It is okay dear XDD)

Rose narrowed her eyes as he stepped closer. She stepped away, But he was too fast for her as he reached for her cheek.
Her eyes softened a bit, But still she could not hide the surprise. "I am so sorry Rose, there was no other way, Eris, I had to, for you, for Tulio.. for--" No other way? What did he had to do? She was so confused.
But as he seemed to suddenly change..Back into this...She couldn't understand.

She stepped away from him. What kind of sick game was he playing? She narrowed her eyes at him.
''I suggest we follow Eris her instructions on the letter and go as a group.'' She said rather coldly.
As she gestured for Anya and Megara to come over to them.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

Death Trap. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Trap.   Death Trap. EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 8:19 am

Megara saw Rose gesture them closer to her. She stood up from the rock she had been leaning on and walked closer to her. She didn't want to start drama with Rose, she knew she didn't like her much. She also knew her sister was willing to hurt her in anyway possible. "So after we travel to the top of the volcano, then what?" she asked quietly, looking at Rose. "We figure out who's gonna die?" Meg looked down. It obviously wasn't going to be Eris's beloved Rose. And it wasn't likely John was bound to end up with a near death situation, plus Tiana and Anya were just too innocent to become a sacrifice. Meg knew it was going to be her. She gulped, thinking about her fate.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

Death Trap. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Trap.   Death Trap. EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 10:46 am

Rose looked at Megara. ''Well I suppose that is the plan.'' She said, Coldly. Crossing her arms.
As she in her head sighed deeply, Not wanting to even lay her finger on one of them.
She would not be the one killing, As she did not fear very much for her own life. She was not able to die after all.
But death it self. To have blood on your hands of somebody innocent.

Even if she did not like Megara. Even if she had not spoke to Tiana or Anya allot. She would not be the one with blood on her
hands. Looking at John. He seemed to wish her dead.
Still that thought, She could not believe it was actually him who had said those words.
Like she did not mean anything to him but air. Cold air it was.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

Death Trap. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Trap.   Death Trap. EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 5:06 am

Megara sighed and crossed her arms, almost mirroring Rose. "Well then, let's get going shall we?" she said walking up closer to John. "We need to be smart," she said looking at the small lake beside her. "We need to collect as much food and even water as we can in order to survive. We have no idea how long this trip might take." She looked over to Tiana who was still passed out on the floor. "And what about her? What could we do with her?"
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

Death Trap. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Trap.   Death Trap. EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:02 am

Anya backed up a little more when John suggested more fun to her. Though she watched how BriarRose and him seemed to have been friends..And was shocked when John apologized, before watching him go cold again. How could he be nice and then so cold to BriarRose..Her eyes looked down as she looked back up when Megara spoke, nodding to her.
Back to top Go down
JohnSmith

JohnSmith

Death Trap. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Trap.   Death Trap. EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 12:13 pm

"Megara, I doubt it will take that long to get to the top, gathering food and water will simply slow us down and give us more weight to carry," John frowned, looking at her a little disapprovingly, he still hadn't learnt the ways of manners yet particularly and wasn't in the habit of being nice to anyone. "I shall carry Tiana, so lets be on our way," He sighed, lifting the woman onto his shoulders. "Stay here if you like, but I'm going to climb this volcano now and if you don't care to follow me, I shall just sacrifice little Tiana here." He was becoming impatient and with his latter words, he gave them all a twisted smile before heading up the volcano.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

Death Trap. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Trap.   Death Trap. EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 12:19 pm

Rose actually agreed with John Supplies would slow them down, And if they would be fast maybe they could return before it would become dark. As Rose looked up at the sky. It did not seem to get dark soon, But who knew what could lurk in the sunset? As she looked away as John mentioned killing Tiana. She started walking aswell. She wasn't going to die.
But she wouldn't let John kill somebody..Just the thought..
As her finger tips reached for her cheek. What was he sorry about?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Death Trap. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Trap.   Death Trap. Empty

Back to top Go down

Death Trap.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next