Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Welcome in Pandora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Falls are Falling

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
BriarRose

BriarRose

The Falls are Falling - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Falls are Falling   The Falls are Falling - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 7:16 pm

Rose smiled, ''Gentleman it is.'' nodding at him. As they started walking. She looked up at him.
''I hope you and Tulio will get along...'' Sighing unsure. Why was he so unsure of the man? John did not do anything..
She could also complain about him being with Ping as 'friends'.
Looking down. At her hand. She still wore the ring..But what did it mean with out him?
Back to top Go down
JohnSmith

JohnSmith

PostSubject: Re: The Falls are Falling   The Falls are Falling - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 3:03 am

"I hope so too," John couldn't help but look uncertain, two men both having feelings for one woman all in one room, it could certainly become awkward at least. He noticed she kept looking at the ring, she must love Tulio but it had not seemed like that particularly earlier when they had been together.. they had mostly argued. The relationship hadn't seemed stable... but maybe that was mostly his fault.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: The Falls are Falling   The Falls are Falling - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 3:31 am

Rose was rather annoyed..She felt cold. Shivering a bit, ''Maybe the swim wasn't as good a idea..''
Looking away, She felt so strange..But it was alright..
She had felt strange often enough. Looking towards the tree. She did not want to go back...
But it was evening..And if John would get attacked again he wouldn't get out alive..
Back to top Go down
JohnSmith

JohnSmith

PostSubject: Re: The Falls are Falling   The Falls are Falling - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 3:40 am

John frowned, Rose seemed to have changed all of a sudden, become distant. Maybe their silence had given her time to think and he assumed those thoughts weren't pleasant if they involved Tulio. His shirt was still in his hands, it was the only thing dry he currently possessed as it was the only thing he had left on the side.
"Here you are," Taking hold of her shoulders gently, he wrapped his shirt around her, hopefully it should warm her some. "Don't regret what was probably the best event in my memory so far." John smiled.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: The Falls are Falling   The Falls are Falling - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 4:10 am

Rose held his shirt, ''Thank you..And I do not regret...'' She smiled softly. ''We had a nice time together, Better than be alone in my room all the time isn't it?'' She smirked lightly.
Pushing him away softly. ''Maybe I am the one who is too gentle here?''
Back to top Go down
JohnSmith

JohnSmith

PostSubject: Re: The Falls are Falling   The Falls are Falling - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 7:08 am

"You are welcome Miss Briar," John smiled, pleased she did regret nothing and once again repeated the mock-bow to her. "Depends if you were in youuuuur room with me though," John coughed and laughed deeply at her teasing and his sexual innuendo. "Perhaps," John grinned and pushed her back softly.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: The Falls are Falling   The Falls are Falling - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 7:25 am

She laughed softly. As her view once again fell on the tree. ''I just hope Ping won't be there with Tulio ...'' She whispered to herself. Sighing deeply. She hated this jealousy, He was hers right?! He promised her.
That he would be hers..
Back to top Go down
JohnSmith

JohnSmith

PostSubject: Re: The Falls are Falling   The Falls are Falling - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 7:40 am

"I'm sure he won't," John sighed and placed his hand on Aurora's shoulder. "It will be alright," He smiled reassuringly. He hoped to comfort her somewhat with his words, but it was only at this point and when he saw her shocked expression that he realised... she had been talking to herself. If that was the case... then how had he heard her? How had he heard them before on the riverbank when they were so far away? How did he know about Ping at all? It was almost as if his hearing was amplified somehow.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: The Falls are Falling   The Falls are Falling - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 8:06 am

Rose blinked as he started talking. ''How did you know? Hear?'' She looked at him surprised.
Bringing her face closer. ''What did she do to you?'' She almost whispered, as almost as a secret.
Looking at him. Trying to figure out what Eris could have done to him.
Memory loss.. And this other strange..What should she call it..
Back to top Go down
JohnSmith

JohnSmith

PostSubject: Re: The Falls are Falling   The Falls are Falling - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 8:14 am

John looked away, he couldn't help it, he felt a bit like a lab rat. Like he had been Eris' experiment. What else had she done to him that he was still unaware of? What if he overheard things he didn't care to overhear? John froze, most would be glad to have this gift, but he didn't think he was particularly, not without understanding it fully. "I - I don't know..." John murmured. "Do you think this is all she has done to me?" He looked back at Briar with voulnerability clear in his eyes, she was the only person so far he had trusted. She was his guide.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: The Falls are Falling   The Falls are Falling - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 9:04 am

Rose laid a hand on his chest. Smiling comfortingly. ''Don't worry..I am sure that is all..'' Still smiling at him.
As she started walking again. Though she stopped. Turning towards him.
''How do you feel..Except the hearing.'' She asked looking at him.
Back to top Go down
JohnSmith

JohnSmith

PostSubject: Re: The Falls are Falling   The Falls are Falling - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 9:11 am

John shivered slightly as he felt her hand on his chest, it was comforting and he suddenly felt a little less agitated. However, he soon became worried once more with her next words...
"What do you mean?" John tried to think about it, was there anything else... odd... that had happened to him so far? Anything that happened that shouldn't? Anything strange? Well, it was a little weird that Aurora had been so light when he had picked her up.. but she was of a slim build and a petite woman. He frowned, he needed to try something, heading over to the side of the path, he reached towards a heavy-looking log. With both hands, he tried to heave it off the ground, and he managed to, with a fair amount of ease. Dropping it back down in astonishment, he turned back round to Aurora with a gasp.
"W-w-what...?" John was unable to finish his sentence due to shock.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: The Falls are Falling   The Falls are Falling - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 9:34 am

Rose widen her eyes as he went away from her. Seeing his shocked expression she walked towards him.
Laying one hand on his cheek. ''Don't worry..Just stay calm..'' She tried to comfort him.
Hugging him softly in a friendly manner. ''John..You are normal..'' She tried again.
Laying her head against his chest.
Back to top Go down
JohnSmith

JohnSmith

PostSubject: Re: The Falls are Falling   The Falls are Falling - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 10:46 am

As Rose placed her arms around him and her head on his chest, he breathed slowly and tried to concentrate solely on Briar. She thought he was normal, that was all that mattered to him at the moment. That was all that mattered. He pulled her closer and wrapped his arms around her. "Thank you," He breathed.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: The Falls are Falling   The Falls are Falling - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 10:56 am

Rose sighed as he relaxed a little. ''Really don't worry.'' She smiled softly. She actually enjoyed the little hug.
His arms around her..."Do you find it normal to be cradled in the arms of a man you do not call a lover?"
"At least have the decency to remove your ring before you betray me."

Rose got out of the hug by hearing Tulio say those words again. Clearing her throat.
She smiled at him. ''Let's go.'' As she started walking again.
Back to top Go down
JohnSmith

JohnSmith

PostSubject: Re: The Falls are Falling   The Falls are Falling - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 1:41 am

John was shocked at the abrupt break of the hug, but he now felt sincerely better about the whole situation and nodding with a smile, he followed her. That was when he had a thought.
"You know my... strength... and hearing?" John paused for a moment. "Do you not think they would have come in useful for a jaguar attack?" Everything was starting to fall into place. "Maybe your sister is making sure her warrior is not going to get killed again?" It certainly made sense.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: The Falls are Falling   The Falls are Falling - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 4:00 am

Rose smiled. "Well since you like to give me company I wouldn't kill you." Joking slightly. Before she nudged him. Smiling softly at him.
"At least, I would not want to lose you.". As she kept smiling.
"Really don't worry." Nodding at him as she gave him a small bow.
Back to top Go down
JohnSmith

JohnSmith

PostSubject: Re: The Falls are Falling   The Falls are Falling - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 12:57 am

John turned to Rose and smiled. "Do I now?" He grinned jokingly before nudging her back gently, being careful to keep his newly found strength in check. "I would not want to lose you either," He smiled before linking arms with her and walking closer to the tree. "I shall not as long as you are by my side." John winked with a grin.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: The Falls are Falling   The Falls are Falling - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 1:04 am

Rose smiled brightly. ''Thank you..'' When he linked his arm with hers she didn't pull back, It was a friendly gesture..
From her side it was..She sighed. ''I wonder how you got attacked by the jaguar in the first place..''
She looked at him. Because if he had stayed with the group, Maybe someone could have helped him.
Back to top Go down
JohnSmith

JohnSmith

PostSubject: Re: The Falls are Falling   The Falls are Falling - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 9:11 am

"I have as much idea as you Rose," John sighed and shrugged. He still had no recollection of much before his death and too pondered at how the attack had occured. He smiled as Briar did not pull away from him linking arms with her, it was a friendly gesture... mostly. He smiled.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: The Falls are Falling   The Falls are Falling - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 10:27 am

Rose laughed softly, ''I understand that...'' Nodding at him, As he smiled kindly at her.
''And what if you...or we? Get attacked by the Jaguar again? Do you think my sister will grant you a new life again?''
She leaned a little against him, Enjoying his arm around hers. It was comforting.
Sighing softly, As she looked at the tree.
Back to top Go down
JohnSmith

JohnSmith

PostSubject: Re: The Falls are Falling   The Falls are Falling - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 3:23 am

"I don't think I would need a new life, I have my powers to keep us safe," John smiled, happy she seemed to be enjoying the contact between them. He liked her been close to him. The tree drew nearer and within a few moments, they arrived.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Falls are Falling   The Falls are Falling - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Falls are Falling
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora :: The island :: The Falls-
Jump to: