Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Welcome in Pandora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Falls are Falling

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
JohnSmith

JohnSmith

The Falls are Falling Empty
PostSubject: The Falls are Falling   The Falls are Falling EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 3:57 am

John wondered down to the falls with Rose, he did not remember this at all, nothing was triggering any memories for him as he looked around, it was hopeless. Yet he suddenly did realise he was incredibly fond of water. It was calming and constant. Turning back to Briar Rose, he remembered what she had said previously. "Why was it we did not get on?" He pondered as he looked into her eyes, he couldn't imagine it.
Back to top Go down
Eris
Admin
Eris

PostSubject: Re: The Falls are Falling   The Falls are Falling EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 4:07 am

Rose had brought John to the waterfalls, She looked up at him. ''You asked for some water, And I gave you a bottle of water. Than you asked about the island what and why you were here and I did not answer you because I do not have such a information..And you disliked that. I told you to watch your manners, You told me I would be the one to watch it.''
Rose sighed. ''Well It does not matter anyway, You don't remember.'' She walked towards the water. Looking towards her reflection. She lifted her dress up a little to let her toe slide into the water.
Back to top Go down
https://pandora.canadian-forum.com
JohnSmith

JohnSmith

PostSubject: Re: The Falls are Falling   The Falls are Falling EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 3:48 am

John frowned as Rose explained the situation that had occurred between them, it did not seem much like a conversation they would have currently. "Well, I would apologise, but I as you say, I have no memory of the event," John sighed and let his eyes wonder over the falls. "It is beautiful, is it not?" He watched as she slid her foot in and an insane urge flew over him, lifting her up into his arms, he walked out into the water, keeping her above so she would not get wet, her toe still dangling in. "You can see your reflection more clearly now." John smiled and let out a small husky laugh. "Do you not think?"
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: The Falls are Falling   The Falls are Falling EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 4:04 am

''It sure is..'' She smiled happily, Rose was surprised when he suddenly lifted her into his arms. She looked into his eyes.
As he spoke about her reflection, Looking down into the water. Hearing his laugh. She looked back up.
''Eh..Yes.'' Smiling weakly. It felt strange to be in the arms of another man, If it was maybe only meant to be kind to her.
It felt like betraying..''John..I am engaged..'' She looked down.
Back to top Go down
JohnSmith

JohnSmith

PostSubject: Re: The Falls are Falling   The Falls are Falling EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 4:49 am

John looked down at her, he could feel her heatbeat flutter against his chest and their was something comforting about holding her figure in his arms as they both looked at their reflection. She was very beautiful, he had to admit. At Rose's words, he was taken aback. That was something he should have remembered. Nodding with understanding, he tried to hide his diappointment before walking back to the shoreline and placing her gently down. "I am sorry," John stated, avoiding her gaze slightly. He must never let himself be that close to her, he would not begin to like her in anyway. Trusted aquaintances, that is all it shall be. He nodded decisively.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: The Falls are Falling   The Falls are Falling EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 5:01 am

Rose saw his disappointment even if he tried too look away. ''Look it's not your fault.'' She smiled softly.
''You lost your memory so you cannot be blamed for unknowing that.'' She nudged him slightly.
As she sat down in the grass. As she felt awkward a little bit.
Back to top Go down
JohnSmith

JohnSmith

PostSubject: Re: The Falls are Falling   The Falls are Falling EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 6:06 am

The playful nudge reminiscent of earlier made him smile a little, perhaps they could move past this awkward moment for them both. For the moment, he would be by her side as a bodyguard-type figure. After all, his bond to Eris, probably bonded him to her through default. "Thank you for your kindness Rose, it has not gone unnoticed." John nodded with a wider smile. "You have made the thought of losing my memories easier to bear."
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: The Falls are Falling   The Falls are Falling EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 6:53 am

Rose smiled brightly. ''Why thank you.'' Nodding at him. ''It is not like I have any where to go else.'' She joked,
Grinning slightly. ''No need to worry sir Smith. It was absolutely nothing.'' She smiled again.
It was really a shame, After his memory loss he really had changed.
In a good way..But she had to stay faithful to Tulio. If he was faithful to her than she would do the same.
Back to top Go down
JohnSmith

JohnSmith

PostSubject: Re: The Falls are Falling   The Falls are Falling EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 7:15 am

John let out a deep laugh and sat down on the shore. "So is that the only reason you put up with me?" He joked back. "Not because of my charm and good looks?" He tilted his jaw upwards in a mock-vain pose before looking back down at her with a broad grin. The circumstances, her engagement, it had made him aware so for the moment, the playful banter would stay friendly, much to his dismay.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: The Falls are Falling   The Falls are Falling EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 7:25 am

Rose laughed out loud when he was talking about his good looks. ''What Charm, Sir Smith?'' She joked back,
Laying down in the grass. Looking up at the sky. She than lifted her hand with the little flower ring.
The flower was already slowly dying, Too bad. Maybe she had to ask Tulio for a new one.
As she laid her hand back on her stomach. Looking to John. She smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
JohnSmith

JohnSmith

PostSubject: Re: The Falls are Falling   The Falls are Falling EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 7:37 am

"You mean, you don't see my charm?" John pretended to look shocked, but couldn't put up the pretence for long before smiling and laying back down on the grass. "Is that your wedding ring?" John looked at it, he wondered if their engagement was now as frail as the flower. It was a thought he soon dismissed, if it was, surely she would've called off the marriage. "When's the date?"
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: The Falls are Falling   The Falls are Falling EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 7:45 am

''Yes it is...'' She sighed when he asked about the date. ''Probably never.'' Looking away from him.
''We do not have any one who would be able to marry us. So it is more like an empty marriage.'' She looked back to the sky.
As it seemed that all the clouds had disappeared. She pointed at the first star that appeared in the slowly darkening sky.
''That is you on your own, With the empty sky picturing the empty-ness off your memory loss. It leaves you all alone..''
Back to top Go down
JohnSmith

JohnSmith

PostSubject: Re: The Falls are Falling   The Falls are Falling EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 8:05 am

John decided not to comment on the marriage issue, it was clearly a touchy subject, so instead, he placed his hand on hers and gently squeezed it only for a moment before returning it to his side. When she used the metaphor of the star, he couldn't help but continue it. "If I am the lone star, then what are you Briar Rose?" John smiled before he looked at the sky and realised the answer. "Your my moon, my rock, the one that guides me, keeps me focussed and centred. The one that reflects my light to the world."
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: The Falls are Falling   The Falls are Falling EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 8:27 am

Tulio had once again walked towards the waterfalls. He went there a lot when he was alone. It was his favorite place by far, and he could sit there in peace without distractions from the world outside of the forest. He could finally relax there.
That was not the case today. Today, he had heard their voices a little away. Today, he had looked between trees only to see Rose in the arms of another man. It took all his strength not to move in then and there, but once he heard the man speak he could no longer hold his tounge.
He walked out from between the trees so he was visible to both of them, and cleared his throat to make them notice he had arrived. He did not speak however, only looked sternly at Rose. The other reason he did not speak was out of fear of his voice breaking. If she looked carefully, she could probably see the gleam of tears in his eyes as he stared at her.
His eyes seemed to say one thing and one thing only.
How could you?
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: The Falls are Falling   The Falls are Falling EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 8:35 am

Rose quickly sat up too look over her shoulder, Her eyes widen at the sight of this almost crying Tulio,
His eyes just said it all. She cleared her throat and stood up. ''Tulio, It is not what you think..''
Looking him into his eyes. She straightened her back, It was nothing.
But that he did not really trust her was something else..
Back to top Go down
JohnSmith

JohnSmith

PostSubject: Re: The Falls are Falling   The Falls are Falling EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 8:42 am

John for the moment decided to stay out of this, as soon as he looked into the man's eyes, he recognised the pain he must be feeling so stepped back. Instead, he watched Rose carefully, he would let not harm come to her and he worried. He did not mean to come between them both, he did not want to hurt Briar. He watched the confrontation in utter shock, he wasn't even sure how to respond, he after all, had no memory.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: The Falls are Falling   The Falls are Falling EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 8:46 am

He looked down to her hand, seeing the ring still on her finger. For a split moment it made him smile bitterly before he looked back into her eyes. What she had said could not be true.
"Do you find it normal to be craddled in the arms of a man you do not call a lover?" he asked flatly, careful not to have his voice break. "At least have the decency to remove your ring before you betray me."
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: The Falls are Falling   The Falls are Falling EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 8:51 am

Rose shook her head. ''He did not know, I told him I was engaged and he let go off me directly after I had told him.''
It was true, John had let go off her. And she did not betray Tulio.
''Tulio, Why don't you trust me?'' She sighed, ''I love you. You know that.'' She said sternly.
Why did he not trust her? She had not done anything..
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: The Falls are Falling   The Falls are Falling EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 9:19 am

"I'm not the one who needs to know," he said sternly and glanced at John. He was not mad at him, and he could not blame him. Rose was a beautiful woman, and it would not surprise him if every man on the planet would want her. Hadn't he himself been in that man's shoes once? He chose to nod at him as to tell him there were no hard feelings between them.
It was however true, she would tell him over and over how much she loved him, but what use was it if she would never tell other men? If she would never stop them when they laid their hands on her? He couldn't always be there to stop them for her.
Back to top Go down
JohnSmith

JohnSmith

PostSubject: Re: The Falls are Falling   The Falls are Falling EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 9:29 am

For the moment, John stood as still as a statue. He dare not move or breathe, the atmosphere was tense and the man's nod did nothing to ease the tension. Yet, it was appreciated. Nevertheless, he didn't know what to do. He could not return the nod for fear of upsetting Aurora, so instead he tried to soften his gaze and hoped it was noted. Before, once more turning his attentions back to Briar Rose, if she began to need him, he would stand beside her.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: The Falls are Falling   The Falls are Falling EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 9:36 am

Rose narrowed her eyes a little. ''Tulio..What do you want to hear? What do you want me to tell you? I did not lie to you.''
Setting one step towards him. ''I would never lie to you.'' She said as she looked straight at him.
Why didn't he trust her? Making her inside a little bit angry as well, where was the faithful, trustful and love able man
She was engaged to?
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: The Falls are Falling   The Falls are Falling EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 9:40 am

His eyes softened as she went mad, he had not meant to upset her, but the sight of her constantly in someone elses arms, or with someone elses lips on hers, had made him incapable of thinking clearly. He had not changed his mind however.
Taking a step closer he gently took her hand in his and pulled her closer to him before he kissed her hand.
"It is not you whom I do not trust," he said softly, so John would not hear him. He was sure the guy was a good guy, but he was still a guy. Tulio knew himself well enough to know if he was in John's shoes he would not give up on Rose just because she was engaged. She was too precious to give up on.
With that he dropped her hand and proceeded to move away from her, ready to walk away.
Back to top Go down
JohnSmith

JohnSmith

PostSubject: Re: The Falls are Falling   The Falls are Falling EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 9:44 am

John took a step back and turned his head to the side, he didn't want to interupt their moment so he decided to take a walk along the shoreline, still close enough to Briar if she needed him. Taking off his shoes, he walked barefoot along the banking, trying to ignore the slight jealousy that had edged it's way inside of him. He tried to distract himself by watching the falls falling.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: The Falls are Falling   The Falls are Falling EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 9:58 am

Rose looked at Tulio as he spoke softly. Smiling softly at him. ''Don't worry..'' As she saw he slowly walked away.
She stepped closer, ''If you are so unsure of the man, Than why do you leave me alone? Again..''
It seemed like they were more time separated from each other than with, If he distrusted any man.
Than why not stay? Why walk away? Allow her to do whatever she wanted to.
If he was so unsure about others. Than why leave.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: The Falls are Falling   The Falls are Falling EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 10:05 am

He looked back at her and smiled, ready to tell her he trusted her, but immidiatly his eyes were drawn to the other man who was walking away from them. He could not help but think the man was weak if he could not stand there with them, but instead felt he needed to escape the situation.
"I think your friend is waiting for you," he said softly before he gently kissed her lips.
"I have somewhere to be," he said just as softly, but waited with moving away. He had come to be alone, not to interrupt the two. The more he calmed down he could accept she only saw him as a friend. He would not hold that against her.
But however, he still wanted to see Ping. He had not seen her since the incident, and he wanted to know how she was feeling.. but thinking about it he realized he should probably tell Rose about it. It was another secret he did not want to keep from her, it could be call a betrayal if he did not tell her the truth right now.
"On second thought..." he said, his voice lowered. "There is something I need to tell you..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Falls are Falling   The Falls are Falling Empty

Back to top Go down

The Falls are Falling
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora :: The island :: The Falls-
Jump to: