Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Welcome in Pandora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New morning, New surprises

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jane

Jane

New morning, New surprises - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New morning, New surprises   New morning, New surprises - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 6:17 am

"Yes.", Jane smiled. "She's really beautiful. You should see her. ", then she laughed. "Ping was slightly scared as he saw her.", Jane started to walk into the direction of the volcano. "I never saw such a beautiful one since my last attack. I was clumsy and bumped into her children. My fault.", she shrugged. After a few meters she stopped and turned around to Tulio. "Don't you want to come? I'm going alone if you don't want to."
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: New morning, New surprises   New morning, New surprises - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 6:20 am

Tulio laughed, trying to hide his real fear before he started following her.
He walked fast until he was walking beside her, casually lying one arm over her shoulders.
"Well, someone has to protect you," he joked and laughed as they kept walking.
Truth be told, despite his fears, he did want to see this beautiful animal she spoke of.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: New morning, New surprises   New morning, New surprises - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 6:23 am

Jane stared a moment at his arm on her shoulder, but then ignored it. "I don't need anyone to protect me. Geesh, why are you men always so protective? Ping told me the same. I'm grown up and I always travel on my own. Without anyone else. Stop thinking I'm weak."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New morning, New surprises   New morning, New surprises - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

New morning, New surprises
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora :: The Tree of Life :: The Entrance-
Jump to: