Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Welcome in Pandora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New morning, New surprises

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tulio

Tulio

New morning, New surprises Empty
PostSubject: New morning, New surprises   New morning, New surprises EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 2:49 am

Tulio walked out of the tree, still topless. Maybe it would make sense for him to resent Eris for burning his shirt, but he could not make himself do so. Not for that reason at least. Specially not when the sun's early rays hit his chest together with the refreshing brease. It had been a while since he felt so utterly free.
It was then he noticed a girl not far from him. He recognized her from the beach that first day of their arrival, but he could not say he remembered much about her. He did not even think he had ever talked to the girl before.
He would have remembered if he had, such a beautiful girl as she.
"Hello there miss," he said with a charming, crooked smile as he sat down next to her.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: New morning, New surprises   New morning, New surprises EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 3:02 am

Jane stopped reading and lifted her head. "Hello.", she answered shortly. "Nice to meet you.", she added politely as she remembered that a short "Hello" might be a bit rude. Jane closed her book and layed it on her lap. She knew the man from the beach, although they hadn't spoken. But he was nice to Ping, maybe it was good to get to know him better.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: New morning, New surprises   New morning, New surprises EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 3:06 am

"Pleasure is all mine, beautiful," he smiled as he laid down on his back, with his arms behind his head.
He did not think to do anything with her of course, Briar Rose was more than enough for him.
However, old habits were hard to turn, and he could not keep himself from talking to the girl like that.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: New morning, New surprises   New morning, New surprises EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 3:10 am

"Beautiful?", Jane giggled. "A short Jane would be enough.", she smiled. Jane lifted her head to the sun and closed her eyes. She sighed and then opened her eyes and looked at the man.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: New morning, New surprises   New morning, New surprises EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 3:13 am

"Tulio," he smiled at her, feeling the need to introduce himself after she had.
He observed her, and she seemed... nice. Somehow he recognized himself in her, in the way sighed towards the sun, in the way she closed her eyes and just felt the world around her. Hadn't he done exactly the same only moments earlier?
"Do you come out here often?" he asked and took his eyes off the girl, looking up towards the blue sky instead.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: New morning, New surprises   New morning, New surprises EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 3:22 am

Jane smiled. "As often as I can.", she stroke through her hair. "I hate being in houses. I feel like I'm imprisoned. Although I love the library.", she giggled. "If you don't find me outside, look in the library. There are many awesome books.", Jane moved a bit on her place to sit more comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: New morning, New surprises   New morning, New surprises EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 3:26 am

Tulio couldn't exactly say he agreed with her. Yes, he loved the outside, and he also felt trapped inside, but he had never been one for reading books. He knew how to read if he wanted to, he just... didn't want to.
He was a man of living his own life and finding his own adventures, not read about someone elses'.
However, he did not voice his opinion, if she liked books who was he to say anything different?
"So you can read?" he asked instead. There were very few women he knew who could read, specially at her age.
"Impressive," he said and sent her another crooked, charming smile.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: New morning, New surprises   New morning, New surprises EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 4:22 am

"Yes, I can read and write.", Jane smiled softly back. "It's necessary for my profession. I'm sad I lost my notebook and pencils.", she sighed. "What are you doing normally? When you are not outside?", Jane was a curious woman, she won't deny it. And it felt good to talk to someone who doesn't seemed to be... different. Just a normal conversation without any harm.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: New morning, New surprises   New morning, New surprises EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 4:53 am

"What profession, if I may ask?" he asked, and looked at her once again, his eyes honestly curious and interested.
He had never known a woman who had such a high-ranked profession reading and writing was necessary.
Mostly, those professions were male only, and he wondered how she could have managed to get herself a position like that.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: New morning, New surprises   New morning, New surprises EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 5:02 am

"Yes, you may ask.", Jane's eyes shone in joy. "I'm a professor for plants and animals. Not an easy job though, but I love it. Although the professors at the University in England are making it harder than it is.", she sighed a little sigh. "I saw a lot of things and countries.", she smiled and her eyes shone bright. "I would love to go and explore the island here, but I guess there would be a few persons who would rather imprison me than letting me go around on my own.", she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: New morning, New surprises   New morning, New surprises EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 5:05 am

"That's impressive indeed," Tulio nodded and grinned widely.
He sat up, to be closer to her and studied the book she had been reading.
He hadn't been interested before, but this girl seemed far too interesting not to ask.
"What are you reading?" he asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: New morning, New surprises   New morning, New surprises EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 5:07 am

"Just something about plants.", Jane shrugged. "It's a lot in it I have experienced on my own or read somewhere else. Want to take a look?", she reached Tulio the book she had read before he joined her outside the tree.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: New morning, New surprises   New morning, New surprises EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 5:10 am

Tulio just shook his head, still smiling. He was interested, but not that much.
"When a flower blooms I need not to know why or how, I simply need to know it's beautiful," he smiled, hoping she would understand his point of view, even if they did not share the same idea.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: New morning, New surprises   New morning, New surprises EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 5:16 am

"Ah, yes, the beauty of the nature.", Jane smiled. "It's frail like your own life.", she layed the book down next to her on the grass and looked into the sky. "Where are you coming from?", she finally asked.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: New morning, New surprises   New morning, New surprises EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 5:22 am

"Spain," he said and smiled a crooked smile. He found it weird that everyone would wonder where he came from. Tulio had never concidered it his home. He never concidered any place his home, so why would it matter?
"And you, my dear?" he asked charmingly, not really curious, but being polite.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: New morning, New surprises   New morning, New surprises EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 5:28 am

Jane shrugged. "I was born in England. But I won't say it's my home anymore. My home is everywhere.", she laughed, a bit sadly but still. "I'm traveling to much to say I have a place I can call home. And I don't feel at home in England with the high society at all. They are going on my nerves. I'm just visiting my father there sometimes.", she smiled at Tulio. "Spain is a nice country. I have to go there again some day."
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: New morning, New surprises   New morning, New surprises EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 5:30 am

"Maybe I will have to take you," he said charmingly and winked at her before laughing softly.
He was not sure if he meant it, after all, he really wanted to stay on this island. However, he was fairly sure none of them would ever get off the island, and so he was not scared of promising her anything.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: New morning, New surprises   New morning, New surprises EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 5:34 am

"Maybe.", Jane winked back. "If we ever come home...", she layed her head on her knees. She just stared into nowhere, not knowing what she should say. What she would like to hear. Jane closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: New morning, New surprises   New morning, New surprises EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 5:39 am

He could sense a sort of sadness about her. Did she actually want to leave this island? This glorious paradise?
Specially she, who loved the outdoors and plants.. and shared his views on beauty. How could she ever want to leave?
"Why would you want to leave a paradise like this one..?" he asked as he looked at her.
"What more can you ask for than water, a roof over your head, and a beautiful garden of Eden to wake up to every morning? Not to mention the beautiful ladies," he added as a joke and laughed.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: New morning, New surprises   New morning, New surprises EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 5:51 am

Jane looked back at Tulio. "Did I say I want to leave? I guess not.", she looked back at the trees. "I'm a bit sad, if we will leave and couldn't come back. Or that I won't see all my new friends again.", she blushed slightly and banned the thoughts of Shan Yu in a darker self of her. "That's making me sad.", she sighed.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: New morning, New surprises   New morning, New surprises EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 5:55 am

"A bit early to worry of such things, is it not?" he laughed, trying to make her feel better.
"You are here now, and if faith be it, we will be here for a while," he said, smiling at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: New morning, New surprises   New morning, New surprises EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 5:59 am

"Yes.", Jane gave him a small smile. "Do you like to walk around? I want to do something."
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: New morning, New surprises   New morning, New surprises EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 6:03 am

"I never say no to beautiful ladies," he said charmingly and stood up before he reached his hand down to her to help her up.
He wondered what she wanted to do, but found it might be rude to ask her, so he held his tounge.
"Where to miss?" he asked instead.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: New morning, New surprises   New morning, New surprises EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 6:10 am

Jane took his hand and stood up. She knocked the grass from her dress and looked around. "I think we are going to the volcano.", she smiled. "I want to see that jaguar again. But this time it won't see me. Hopefully."
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: New morning, New surprises   New morning, New surprises EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 6:12 am

Tulio had never been at the vulcano, and was about to ask about it when something else caught his attention.
"Jaguar?" he asked confused. Why would she want to see such a dangerous animal? Specially when they were just two, and so far away from any help if they were to need it. Was this girl insane?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New morning, New surprises   New morning, New surprises Empty

Back to top Go down

New morning, New surprises
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora :: The Tree of Life :: The Entrance-
Jump to: