Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Welcome in Pandora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

No nay never will I be a wild kitty, no never no more

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
BriarRose

BriarRose

No nay never will I be a wild kitty, no never no more - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: No nay never will I be a wild kitty, no never no more   No nay never will I be a wild kitty, no never no more - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 10:55 am

Rose shook her head. ''..It won't happen again.'' Shaking her head once more. ''Trust me. It won't..''
She did not want too see someone with Tulio like that..So why would she do that on purpose? She would not want to hurt him.
As it would hurt her too see him with someone else..Rose laid her hand on his cheek.
''I promise,'' She clarified once more. ''That I won't.'' Looking into his eyes as she spoke slow and clear.
She wouldn't not even think about something like that. Not with Shan-Yu not with anyone else. At least not willingly.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: No nay never will I be a wild kitty, no never no more   No nay never will I be a wild kitty, no never no more - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 10:58 am

He looked at her, but all he could see was the scene from earlier.
Gently he took her hand and removed it from his cheek, looking away.
He wasn't mad. He was only upset, and he needed to be alone to sort out his thoughts.
"I'll be leaving you alone for now," he mumbled as he started to walk away.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: No nay never will I be a wild kitty, no never no more   No nay never will I be a wild kitty, no never no more - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 11:03 am

Rose sighed as she watched him walk away. What was it that she couldn't do right..
Why couldn't she just do the right thing? What was wrong with her..Looking down.
She turned around walking the other way, Too her room.
Being alone did not even sound so bad in her ears anymore...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No nay never will I be a wild kitty, no never no more   No nay never will I be a wild kitty, no never no more - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

No nay never will I be a wild kitty, no never no more
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora :: The Tree of Life :: The Dining room-
Jump to: