Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Welcome in Pandora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

No nay never will I be a wild kitty, no never no more

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

No nay never will I be a wild kitty, no never no more Empty
PostSubject: No nay never will I be a wild kitty, no never no more   No nay never will I be a wild kitty, no never no more EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 6:54 am

They walked back to the tree house. Taking the fire wood to it's rightfull place and then going to the kitchen. He took the birds and started to pluck the feathers off of them.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: No nay never will I be a wild kitty, no never no more   No nay never will I be a wild kitty, no never no more EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 6:59 am

Rose took out the leaves as she took a pot out of the cabinet, She let them in the pot for later.
Not really into drinking tea now. She looked in horror as Shan-Yu plucked the feathers off the birds.
''I am not sure what kinds of woman you like, Because that is horrifying to watch.''
She still looked at the birds.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: No nay never will I be a wild kitty, no never no more   No nay never will I be a wild kitty, no never no more EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 7:03 am

He looked at the birds. "Well if you don't pluck the feathers they will burn when you cook it." He then smirked at her. "And I like a woman who can cook and doesn't complain. But that is asking too much."
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: No nay never will I be a wild kitty, no never no more   No nay never will I be a wild kitty, no never no more EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 7:09 am

Rose nodded. ''That is true..Though than I would say that you weren't allowed to complain either.''
Grinning at him as she said so.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: No nay never will I be a wild kitty, no never no more   No nay never will I be a wild kitty, no never no more EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 7:14 am

He laughed. "Someone told me once that women are a mix between indian, dog and an archeologist. If she is not on war path she barks or digs up the past." He said clearly amused, placing the first bird down on the table and starting on the second.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: No nay never will I be a wild kitty, no never no more   No nay never will I be a wild kitty, no never no more EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 7:22 am

Rose raised her eyebrow. ''But that is a strange combination. A dog sounds more like an animal to me.''
She shrugged. ''So you say they are beasts?'' Grinning in amusement. ''Sir Shan-Yu you are funny.''
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: No nay never will I be a wild kitty, no never no more   No nay never will I be a wild kitty, no never no more EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 7:27 am

He grinned. "One of my charms miss Rose. And no, women are no beasts."
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: No nay never will I be a wild kitty, no never no more   No nay never will I be a wild kitty, no never no more EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 7:34 am

Rose smirked. ''One of your charms? And what are the other charms can I ask?'' She smirked again.
She went to sit on the table.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: No nay never will I be a wild kitty, no never no more   No nay never will I be a wild kitty, no never no more EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 7:38 am

He smirked. "Why my magnetic personality ofcourse. Women love that." He said winking at her.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: No nay never will I be a wild kitty, no never no more   No nay never will I be a wild kitty, no never no more EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 7:44 am

Rose just smirked when he winked at her, ''Magnetic? Well that might work for Jane. But I shall be immune to you.''
She laughed. Standing up. She walked over to him. ''Because you..are no different than the other men I've met.''
Letting her hand on his chest she pushed him slightly back.
''Stronger that is it. But Magnetic? I still have my questions marks on that.'' She grinned.
Stepping back as she set down on the table.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: No nay never will I be a wild kitty, no never no more   No nay never will I be a wild kitty, no never no more EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 7:56 am

He arched his eyebrows and scratched his chin amused before deciding to play her game. "Oh, I don't know miss Rose. Many women think I am very magnetic." He said letting his hand caress her ankle, looking up in her eyes smirking.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: No nay never will I be a wild kitty, no never no more   No nay never will I be a wild kitty, no never no more EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 7:59 am

Rose her expression grew serious when he touched her ankle. She just kicked his hand away softly.
''The thing is I am not like many other woman. And besides..'' She looked at him into his eyes with a serious look. ''You will never be able to have me. Because I belong to someone else.''
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: No nay never will I be a wild kitty, no never no more   No nay never will I be a wild kitty, no never no more EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 8:09 am

He smirked. "Oh yes... Tulio... The lover boy." He stood up leaning closer to her face. "How about you try a man for a change." He said kissing her lips roughly.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: No nay never will I be a wild kitty, no never no more   No nay never will I be a wild kitty, no never no more EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 8:19 am

Rose narrowed her eyes when he suddenly came closer to her. What was he even trying to..
Her eyes widen when he kissed her like that. She pulled away quickly.
Looking at him as if he had done something terrible. How dared he even do that?
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: No nay never will I be a wild kitty, no never no more   No nay never will I be a wild kitty, no never no more EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 8:29 am

"Get off of her," a serious, stern voice sounded from the doorway.
He had only been standing there for a split second, but he had seen enough for his heart to ache. An instinct wanted him to clutch his chest, but he shook the urge away. He would not show weakness in front of a man like him.
The apple he had only taken a single bite of was now on the floor where he had dropped it, rolling a couple of centimeters to the side before it stopped. Tulio didn't even pay it attention, his eyes were focused on the scene in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: No nay never will I be a wild kitty, no never no more   No nay never will I be a wild kitty, no never no more EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 8:33 am

He looked up at the man in the doorway, leaning away from Rose. He smirked. "Well if it isn't lover boy. My congratulations on the engagement." He said giving a small bow.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: No nay never will I be a wild kitty, no never no more   No nay never will I be a wild kitty, no never no more EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 8:39 am

"Get off of her," Tulio.. Rose looked to the side. A smile appeared on her face when she saw him.
Narrowing her eyes towards Shan-Yu again.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: No nay never will I be a wild kitty, no never no more   No nay never will I be a wild kitty, no never no more EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 8:45 am

"Well, if it isn't caveman," he talked back in a spiteful voice, sending him a glare as if he wanted the man dead.
He had just put his filthy lips on Rose's... her beautiful, soft lips, who belonged only to Tulio and no one else..
"Come here Rose, we're leaving," he said seriously, still staring blankly at the scene, trying his best to keep his emotions at bay.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: No nay never will I be a wild kitty, no never no more   No nay never will I be a wild kitty, no never no more EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 8:52 am

He just laughed at Tulios comment. "Temper temper my fellow man." He said amused.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: No nay never will I be a wild kitty, no never no more   No nay never will I be a wild kitty, no never no more EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 8:56 am

Rose stood up. ''I'll..'' She stopped looking at Shan-Yu. ''Bye..'' she said calm and nodded at him.
As she turned around walking towards Tulio. Looking at him with a calm soft smile.
Taking his hand.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: No nay never will I be a wild kitty, no never no more   No nay never will I be a wild kitty, no never no more EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 9:00 am

Grabbing her hand tightly he scolded the man with one last look before he turned around, leaving with Rose.
He wouldn't dignify the man with an answer, he was simply not worth it.
"You are not to speak to that man again, am I making myself clear?" he hissed through his teeth as he led Rose away from the dining room. He did not want to sound controlling, but he did not like that man. Not a bit.
And after what he had just done... the image was still playing in his mind and he shook it off.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: No nay never will I be a wild kitty, no never no more   No nay never will I be a wild kitty, no never no more EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 9:41 am

Rose looked at him, Hearing his tone towards her made her Frowning a bit.
''Don't worry. He won't do such a thing again.'' She answered calmly.
Looking away, ''And don't speak to me like that..'' She understood his feelings..
But yet he shouldn't speak to her with such a tone. It hurted her slightly.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: No nay never will I be a wild kitty, no never no more   No nay never will I be a wild kitty, no never no more EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 9:46 am

He stopped and looked at her, letting go of her hand.
It took him a while, but eventually his eyes softened. His temper however, was far from over.
"Why do you desire the company of such a beast?" he snapped at her, but sighed and looked elsewhere before he let himself calm down. He didn't want to speak to her like that, and he tried his best not to.
"Rose I-... you don't know what that did to me," he said and looked at her, right in the eyes with a serious look.
He took her hand in his again and placed it on his chest for her to feel his rapid heartbeat. Nothing could calm it.
"It's you and me right..? Remember..?" he said in a softer voice, taking both of her hands this time.
"Not him.. not anyone else. Just us..."
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: No nay never will I be a wild kitty, no never no more   No nay never will I be a wild kitty, no never no more EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 9:53 am

Rose just looked at him as he snapped. Not willingly to answer that question.
What was so wrong about Shan-Yu? Yes he went a little too far..But he would never do that again. She hoped.
"Rose I-... you don't know what that did to me," Her eyes softened when he looked into her eyes.
She kinda of knew..She had the same when she found out about Him and Megara, But this time it was worse.
It was real between him and Rose and she could understand what it did to him.
Staring at the hand on his chest. Listening to him carefully as he placed her other hand on his chest as well.
Rose nodded. ''Just us,'' She looked into his eyes. ''Tulio, I promise you. Nothing like that will ever happen...''
''..It won't be willingly from my side than. Don't worry. It's you and me. And nobody else.''
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: No nay never will I be a wild kitty, no never no more   No nay never will I be a wild kitty, no never no more EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 10:44 am

Tulio sighed, mostly at himself. This wasn't like him. He had never gotten jealous of something so small before. To tell the truth, he had never gotten jealous at all. So why was he now? It didn't make sense.
"If I see you, him, anyone... doing that again..." he said, leaving the sentence unfinished. He wasn't quite sure how to finish it himself, he hadn't thought long enough ahead. He couldn't leave her, and having a fist fight with that man was out of the question. Tulio would never dream of it.
So what would he do really...?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No nay never will I be a wild kitty, no never no more   No nay never will I be a wild kitty, no never no more Empty

Back to top Go down

No nay never will I be a wild kitty, no never no more
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora :: The Tree of Life :: The Dining room-
Jump to: