Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Welcome in Pandora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm back again

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tulio

Tulio

I'm back again - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back again   I'm back again - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 12:48 pm

He looked at him, rubbing his neck, unsure whether or not he should tell Ping about Megara. It wasn't really a secret, and he knew they weren't dating. Ping had even turned her down.. and yet, it seemed like he would get hurt.
"Well, I spent some time with Megara.." he said, not sure if he should tell more than that.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: I'm back again   I'm back again - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 12:52 pm

At his sentence the images that Eris had shown to him peeped in his mind "I know..." he replied blankly to him. He wasn't upset with Tulio for this: he understood. Meg needed someone, someone that wasn't him, something that he couldn't give her... it just hurted... how many times that images had hunted his dreams? he didn't even know... in his dreams he had been both in meg's and tulio's place... but he prefered not to think about it...
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: I'm back again   I'm back again - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 12:56 pm

"You know... you could've had her, if you wanted her... I mean the girl was practically throwing herself at you," he said, still rubbing the back of his neck. He felt guilty for once, without knowing why.
Ping had rejected her right? She had been fair game!
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: I'm back again   I'm back again - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 1:02 pm

Without even realizing it, for a few moments he lost himself in his toughts, only when Tulio talked again he came back to reality and looked at him: "Oh... d-don't worry... it's ok... I-I wasn't what... she... neeeded... it... it wasn't... destiny... i guess..." he smiled weakly to him: he couldn't be upset to Tulio for this, and he wasn't. It was only... hurtful...
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: I'm back again   I'm back again - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 1:05 pm

"Destiny?" he laughed.
"Kid, you create your own destiny. And you don't just turn away from a delicious meal when you are starving."
Thinking Ping might not get the metaphor he cleared his throat before he spoke again.
"What I'm saying is, grab the chances life gives you. You don't know when you'll get them again."
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: I'm back again   I'm back again - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 1:11 pm

Tulio's words were interesting... and sounded right... but... but still it wasn't his case...
"S-she rejected me... is not like i had a lot of chances..." he smiled bitterly, then, in a sigh, he finished with a vague
"It was complicated..."
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: I'm back again   I'm back again - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 1:15 pm

"Right," he said with a soft, sarcastic smile.
He sat down on the edge of the bed, and wrapped an arm around Ping in a comforting manner.
"Things are only as complicated as you make them," he said and smiled.
"If you want it to be simple, make it simple.."
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: I'm back again   I'm back again - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 1:21 pm

When Tulio seat again next to him he turned his glance toward him: at his words he looked at him like he wanted to explain better, but in the end he just sighed and shaked his head: he had no way to explain. And however, it didn't matter... not anymore...
"Have you ever hunted i your life?" he asked, radically changing subject
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: I'm back again   I'm back again - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 1:40 pm

"Hunted?" he asked.
"No," he said as he shook his head. The idea of taken a life was strange for him. Who was he or anyone else to decide who should live or die? To decide the drastic change of destiny for a single individual.
No, he would never dream of hunting.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: I'm back again   I'm back again - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 1:48 pm

"Never?" now was his turn to be surprised: for him it was almost a rethorical question. He knew nobody that had never hunted. After all everyone needed to eat, and meat was the most important food for a soldier, it gave the strenght...
"Wouldn't you like to try?" he asked again
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: I'm back again   I'm back again - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 1:50 pm

"No," he said sternly to both of his questions, without looking at Ping.
He would not judge ones who did, ones who had been taught to do so, but never would he put his own hands on a weapon. Never would he allow blood to spill on his hands. Never.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: I'm back again   I'm back again - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 1:55 pm

Tulio's sharp reply surprised a bit Ping, he looked at him without understanding the reason of the stern no, but he replied simply a weak 'ok' and looked elsewhere without adding anything more
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: I'm back again   I'm back again - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 1:58 pm

He sighed realizing he must have scared the poor boy. He sure had been too hard on him without meaning to.
"It's getting late," he said more softly, to take the edge off of the mood he had created.
"We should probably get some rest," he said, looking out at the big blue moon.
He had seen the moon from a million different places. But never had it looked more beautiful than now.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: I'm back again   I'm back again - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 2:01 pm

When Tulio talked again, softer, he smiled to him, then, at his proposal he replied "I think i'll take a walk before..." there was something, or better someone, he wanted to check... even if he wasn't still sure if he wanted to see her...
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: I'm back again   I'm back again - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 2:04 pm

"Oh," he said surprised without knowing why. Ping was always wondering off. In fact Tulio couldn't remember a single night when he had gone to bed together with Ping. They were on completely different wavelengths.
"And I who hoped you could keep me warm through the night," he joked charmingly and laughed as he removed his wet underwear and crawled under the covers of his own bed. He needed some rest after such a long day.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: I'm back again   I'm back again - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 2:10 pm

luckily it was dark enough in the room to not make him see how red he was in face, both because of the fact that he was naked and for his words, but in the end he managed to reply "Don't worry, i'll be back soon. I just need to... check... one... thing..." he replied enigmatically, but actually it could even be pretty simple to guess that he was going to see how meg was...
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: I'm back again   I'm back again - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 2:11 pm

He was too tired to think much about his words, but it was too obvious where he was headed to ignore.
"Tell her I said hi," he mumbled before he drifted off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: I'm back again   I'm back again - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 2:33 pm

He blushed again at his reply, getting that he understood where he was going.
He mumbled to him and 'ok' and then he left the room
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm back again   I'm back again - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm back again
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2