Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Welcome in Pandora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm back again

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ping

Ping

I'm back again Empty
PostSubject: I'm back again   I'm back again EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 10:28 am

Ping opened slowly the door of his room, checking carefully if Tulio was already in there. When he noticed he wasn't he sighed and stepped in, abandoning himself on the bed: he was really tired, but still not enough to stop the thoughts nor to sleep.
But in that moment he couldn't raise up, his body needed to rest a bit, after so many hours of training, so many days of exercises and hunts, and so much walking to come back from the temple. He realized that had missed the bed: it was so comfortable, compared to the floor of the temple...
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

I'm back again Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back again   I'm back again EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 10:31 am

Tulio already smiled dreamingly as he opened the door, but his smile instantly grew as he saw his old roommate on the bed.
"Ping!" he yelled out excitedly and ran over to him to hug him. He quickly remembered his clothes were soaking wet however, and stopped himself right before he touched him. Wouldn't want to get Ping wet.
"You're back! Where have you been?!" he asked, obviously excited to see his old roommate again.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

I'm back again Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back again   I'm back again EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 10:37 am

As soon as he heard the door opening he jumped instinctively to seat on the bed, but when he saw Tulio he couldn't help but smile: he was more happy to see him than he had tought, and even if a few thoughts from his dreams tried to peep in his mind, he rejected them. He wouldn't have ruined that moment with them...
At his question for a moment he didn't know what to reply, should he have to say the truth?
"I've... been in the forest... here and there... and... at Eris's temple..." he replied vague, but at least telling the truth
"What have you done to your dresses?" he asked frowning as soon as he noticed they were soaked
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

I'm back again Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back again   I'm back again EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 10:41 am

"I went swimming," he said grinning and shrugging, as if it was the most natural thing in the world to go swimming with your clothes still on. He left the part about Rose out, he wanted to tell him all about it, but first he wanted to hear about Ping.
"So how have you been?" he asked, happy to see Ping looking better. He looked far from good, but at least it seemed like he was stabil, and no longer had any plans of suicide.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

I'm back again Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back again   I'm back again EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 10:47 am

Ping nodded, but his expression wasn't really convinced at his reply: last time he went to swim, he swimmed naked... he rejected the memory before to blush and focused on his question: he shrugged and replied "Good... i guess... i've hunted... and... trained... not a lot"
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

I'm back again Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back again   I'm back again EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 10:50 am

Tulio looked down on his feet and the small puddle of water that was starting to form beneath him.
"I guess I should get these off," he laughed and walked into the bathroom, throwing his clothes over the edge of the bath to let them dry. He kept his underwear on. Ping might be a man, but he didn't want to make him uncomfortable.
He also grabbed a towel to dry his hair.
Tulio walked out of the bathroom with the towel around his shoulders, and his hair messed up in a charming, boy-ish way, as he made his way back to Ping in nothing but his underwear. First now did he pull Ping in for a tight hug.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

I'm back again Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back again   I'm back again EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 10:57 am

When Tulio came back in the room with nothing but his underwear, Ping had to fight hard to focus himself on something else and not blush, he managed to resist until the boy hugged him tight, then he couldn't help but became red: luckily the boy he couldn't see him. He tensed a bit, but managed to hug him back and forced himself to calm down and let the red disappear from his cheeks.
"Is good to see you again" he replied honestly in a low voice
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

I'm back again Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back again   I'm back again EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 11:01 am

"Wow, so much have happened since you left," he laughed as he held Ping away from him again.
If he didn't know better, he'd say the boy was blushing. Maybe he wasn't used to being around other naked men? However that seemed weird as he was an army man. Granted, he didn't really know much about the army...
"You know the blonde? Rose?" he asked teasingly as he bumped Ping's shoulder gently.
"Guess who plucked the most beautiful flower known to man?" he asked with a dreaming smile thinking of it.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

I'm back again Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back again   I'm back again EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 11:05 am

He managed to calm down when he left him and seat again on the bed, then, when the boy started to talk about the girl with a so happy expression he smiled to him, but actually he didn't get what he was talking about: flower? Was rose a girl or a yellow flower? Was... was he excited to have picked up a flower? It seemed strange...
Ping tilted his head but didn't have the braveness to ask anything
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

I'm back again Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back again   I'm back again EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 11:07 am

"The girl might look innocent..." he grinned.
"But she sure has a wild side, I can promise you that," he said and laughed loudly.
It felt weird to talk about it, but he could not contain his happiness. The whole world should know, and Ping was his very best friend. Of course he should tell him.
"In fact, I think I still have the scratch marks to prove it," he joked and winked at Ping.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

I'm back again Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back again   I'm back again EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 11:16 am

He still had troubles to get what Tulio was talking about: still tilting his head he looked at the boy. Apparently was a good thing... at least, Tulio seemed really happy about it, and he couldn't help but smile to him: if he was happy, Ping was happy as well. But when he finished his last sentence he frowned "scratches?" he couldn't help but ask surprised "Is... is it a good thing?" it was pretty evident now that he had no idea of what they were talking about
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

I'm back again Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back again   I'm back again EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 11:19 am

Tulio glanced at him surprised. Did he not know what he was talking about?
How could it be that a grown man could be so naive. He wasn't a virgin was he..?
"Let's just say..." he said and smiled teasingly as he leaned towards Ping, as if to tell him a secret.
"We shared a night together none of us are likely to forget," he said in a seductive voice so Ping would get the clue.
Then he pulled away from him, winking at him with a sly, crooked grin.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

I'm back again Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back again   I'm back again EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 11:24 am

He tilted his head again, even more confused: his only experience with sex had been the rape from Shan Yu, and it had been anything but beautiful. Of course he knew what sex was, but... he had never talked about it: his mates in the army didn't talk about it with him, even if hew knew that they used to go with women as often as they could. But, still, he wasn't used to talk about it: expecially not with allusions.
Still, he felt clueless: what was he talking about?
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

I'm back again Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back again   I'm back again EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 11:26 am

"We had sex!" he laughed, not being able to control the honest laughter.
Never in his life had he come across a person so naive, not even young children.
Ping really did not seem much of an army man, or a man at all.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

I'm back again Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back again   I'm back again EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 11:32 am

He opened wide his eyes at his words:
"Oh!"
now it had a sense! He looked elsewhere, focusing to not blush again "C-congratulations... I-i guess..." he replied a bit embarassed, but Tulio seemed so happy about it that he didn't want to interrupt him, even if in all honesty he didn't even know what he had to say about it "It... it was good, then?"
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

I'm back again Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back again   I'm back again EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 11:35 am

Tulio laid an arm around Ping's shoulders.
"You're a virgin aren't you?" he laughed more as a joke than serious, but he couldn't help but wonder.
"If greater pleasure was ever introduced to mankind, we have yet to discover it," he laughed softly, thinking of the feeling, almost daydreaming as he closed his eyes and sighed deeply.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

I'm back again Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back again   I'm back again EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 11:44 am

At his question he couldn't help but blush violently: in the army he had always avoided the theme. His mates used to joke, but they knew he was destined to be alone as his uncle, that he was 'married to the army' as he and his family used to say, and they understood and respected it.
But now Tulio was rasing the subject...
actually, he didn't even know what kind of reply he should have given: as a male, yes, he was still virgin... at least, he had never had sex with a woman... but had the rape to be considered? In that case, no, he wasn't virgin... but he couldn't tell it... again, he felt simply confused... what had he to reply? In the uncertanty, he didn't reply at all, just turned his glance and blushed, and the last Tulio's words didn't help him: was... was it that good?
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

I'm back again Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back again   I'm back again EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 12:06 pm

Ping didn't have to answer, it was clear to him now, he had never felt a woman's inside.
"You're missing out," he laughed lightly.
"Nothing on the planet could ever compare to a night of love and lust," he said with a charming, crooked smile.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

I'm back again Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back again   I'm back again EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 12:09 pm

"It's not something for me... i'm... i'm married to the army... i'm a man of honor... just... not for me..." he mumbled to Tulio without looking at him, higly embarassed.
It had always sounded normal to him, but he knew already that for Tulio it had never had any sense... duty and honor weren't concept really familiar to Tulio, he had already got it
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

I'm back again Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back again   I'm back again EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 12:15 pm

"Who said anything about marrige?" Tulio laughed.
"Havn't you ever once want to feel the bare skin of another human?" he asked teasingly as he leaned so close in, Ping could feel his breath on his skin. In a seductive whisper Tulio continued.
"The tingling sensation of their hands on your body..?"
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

I'm back again Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back again   I'm back again EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 12:20 pm

Why did he keep doing it? Tease him in that way that would have hunt him in dreams again and again! At his question he didn't even stopped to think and shaked energically his head: it was more a 'i don't even wanna think about it' then an actual 'i don't want'. And, however, it was a lie...
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

I'm back again Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back again   I'm back again EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 12:31 pm

"Ok," he said in a laugh and let go of him.
"I'm just saying, you ought to live a little kid."
He got off the bed and started drying his body with the towel as he looked out the window.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

I'm back again Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back again   I'm back again EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 12:36 pm

He breathed again when Tulio left him to draw himself. He was grateful for it, but after a few seconds he couldn't contain himself and asked "So... how is it like?" He couldn't deny it, he was curious. Again, the rape didn't even counted: it had been just pain and humiliation. What Tulio talked about... it was nothing like it! And for the first time in his life he was becoming curious in it... For the first time in his life he had the possibility to be curious about it...
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

I'm back again Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back again   I'm back again EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 12:39 pm

"It's..." he said and sighed, turning around to face Ping with a childish grin.
"How do you explain the greatest feeling on earth?" he asked laughing softly. For once he was at loss of words.
"It must be experienced, not taught," he said with a seducing grin.
It was true however, Ping really needed to find himself a woman.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

I'm back again Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back again   I'm back again EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 12:44 pm

He frowned, embarassed again, and looked away: it was simple for him to say! He... couldn't... and he couldn't even explain it... only after a little while he asked again, changing subject, even if his thought kept running to the last one, "So... have you done anything more?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I'm back again Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back again   I'm back again Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm back again
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next