Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Welcome in Pandora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This is just the beginning.

Go down 
+11
Tiana
Ping
Red
Jim
Megara
Isabella
Jane
Tulio
Anya
Shan-Yu
BriarRose
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20
AuthorMessage
Tiana

Tiana

This is just the beginning. - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is just the beginning.   This is just the beginning. - Page 20 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 8:42 am

The young man's sudden outburst caused Tiana to jump a little and look at the other in surprise. Watching the other try to say what he wanted, the dark skinned woman could only try and guess what he meant. She wasn't getting much luck though, for his words were very confusing. "I do not quite understand Sir." she admitted, a small frown forming her lips as she furrowed her brow in puzzlement.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: This is just the beginning.   This is just the beginning. - Page 20 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 8:45 am

Even more embarassed, but trying to hide it, Ping cleared his throat and, still looking at the ground, he replied, formally again "It's your choise, ma'am... if you wanna talk with me..."
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: This is just the beginning.   This is just the beginning. - Page 20 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 8:52 am

(OOC: @John Smith, Yes I got your pm on yt. I will reply later I'm very busy at the moment.

TOPIC CLOSED
Thank you for 32 pages of rp fun ^^ Your characters will now move to their location. You can open a new topic on your location.
Don't reply on this topic anymore, Have fun rping in your group! ^^)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is just the beginning.   This is just the beginning. - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

This is just the beginning.
Page 20 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora :: The island :: The Shipwreck-
Jump to: