Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Welcome in Pandora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This is just the beginning.

Go down 
+11
Tiana
Ping
Red
Jim
Megara
Isabella
Jane
Tulio
Anya
Shan-Yu
BriarRose
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Tulio

Tulio

This is just the beginning. - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is just the beginning.   This is just the beginning. - Page 19 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 2:30 am

Uhmm.. ok..
This girl was really complicated wasn't she? One minute she's all over him, and the next she won't even look at him. It all made the chase so much more fun, but also all the more confusing. He had never been so unsure of how to get a woman.
No, he wouldn't give up on her that easily.
You will be mine.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: This is just the beginning.   This is just the beginning. - Page 19 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 2:34 am

She looked at him again, but his sweet eyes made her smile.

"I"m sorry Tulio," Meg said. "I just- I'm not myself lately,"

She hoped he wouldn't see through her.

(OOC: I gotta go sorrryy)
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: This is just the beginning.   This is just the beginning. - Page 19 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 2:36 am

[OOC: It's ok, I'm leaving soon myself, so don't worry Wink]

He looked at her with an expression that showed both confusion and worry.
"May I ask what happened to make you so distressed?" he asked gently, but not expecting her to share. After all, she barely knew him at all, and in his experience it took quite some time to get a woman to open up.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: This is just the beginning.   This is just the beginning. - Page 19 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 4:32 am

(OOC: Okay, Time for the groups ^^ )

BriarRose counted all the people, She did not want to shout so instead she moved away from her spot, Setting two steps forward. She cleared her throat. ''Can I maybe have your attention everyone?'' When she had gotten everyone's attention
She took out the envelopes with the names on them, The envelope's had a sweet perfume smell on them. ''When I call your name, Will you please step forward?'' As she started calling the name's, She gave the envelopes to the people who had stepped towards her.

''In the envelope you will find a number, 1, 2 or 3. If you have not studied in numbers, ask a man.'' She said. ''There will also be one map in the envelope, It will lead you to a place to stay...For the time being. If you want to explore out of your group. You will have to face the consequences.There will be one group traveling with me. That will be group 1.'' She said with a slight happy tone in her voice.

(OOC:

Group 1.
[The falls.]
BriarRose
Helga
Tiana
Shan-Yu
Tulio

Group 2.
[The Vulcano.]
Jane
Ping
Megara
Jim
John Smith

Group 3.
[The oasis.]
Anya
Ariel
Belle
Sinbad
Miguel
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: This is just the beginning.   This is just the beginning. - Page 19 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 5:12 am

Shan Yu turned his attention to the blonde. She listened to her speak, and took the envelope. He opened it. He raised his eyebrows, he didn't know what the thing meant, but he just held it up so people could see. He waited for others to open theirs.
Back to top Go down
Tiana

Tiana

PostSubject: Re: This is just the beginning.   This is just the beginning. - Page 19 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 5:42 am

Tiana listened quietly as Megara and Tulio spoke to each other, not bothered of not being part of the conversation. It was something she was sued to, and it made her get the chance to be more comfortable around the man before having to say anything. However when the Tulio kissed the top of the brunette's haed, Tiana felt her face warm up and she quickly turned her gaze away out of embarrassment and to give them privacy. It wasn't that intimate of a kiss, but she felt as if it should be private. What brought that on? she wondered as she awaited for the talking to return to alert her that the moment was over.

When she turned her gaze back to them, she witnessed Megrara give odd signals. As if she was fighting an eternal battle. Biting her bottom lip, Tiana wondered if she could help in anyway. When Tulip asked Megara what was wrong, she placed her hand upon the woman's arm and gave her a worried look.

But her attention was soon stolen away from the mysterious blond woman called for everyone's attention. She listened to the instructions, and when her name was called, stood up hesitantly before going to get her envelope. "Thank you Ma'am." she told the woman before returning to the others. Tiana looked at the number on her envelope and frowned at the symbol. Apparently it was a number of some sort. Looking over at Megara and Tulio, she held out her envelope. "What number is this?" she asked, feeling slightly worried that someone might not tell her. But it was a foolish worry left over from her days as a slave.

Last edited by Tiana on Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: This is just the beginning.   This is just the beginning. - Page 19 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 5:46 am

He saw the card the dark skinned girl was holding. He compared it to his, and walked to her. "I guess we are in the same group." He said in his low tone as he showed her his card.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: This is just the beginning.   This is just the beginning. - Page 19 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 6:05 am

[OOC: @Tiana: Dw, Tulio only kissed the top of her head, he wouldn't try to aim for her lips yet Wink And yay! Groups! Very Happy]

Tulio hesitantly walked up to the strange blonde once again to recieve his letter. 1? What did this mean? It was unclear until she mentioned groups, and he realized he would be split from a lot of the other people.
He worriedly looked over at Megara as she opened her envelope and saw they were not in the same group.
He mentally shrugged thinking he would see her again anyway.
And in any case, he might have been grouped with other beautiful women.
He stood by the blonde's side as she declared his group would be following her.
You better be careful Tulio...
Something told him this girl was not to be messed with.
Back to top Go down
Tiana

Tiana

PostSubject: Re: This is just the beginning.   This is just the beginning. - Page 19 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 6:08 am

When the tall man with the oddly shaped eyes approached her, Tiana wasn't sure how to react. Her body stiffened out of intimidation, but her eyes took on a curious look. When he spoke, it took a moment for Tiana to realize what he meant as she stared at a card that had the same symbol as hers. "Oh." was all she said as she nodded her head. She still had no idea what the number was, but at least she knew who was in her group so far. "How do you do Sir?" she asked after a moment, remembering her manners.

(OOC: Whoops, I'll edit that XD)
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: This is just the beginning.   This is just the beginning. - Page 19 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 6:15 am

He noticed Tiana had the same number as himself and smiled gently in her direction. He might not have much of a chance with her right now, as he had already flirted with Megara before her eyes. However, she was still a beautiful girl, and was to be treated as such. If she were to want him, he would not object.

[OOC: Hehe Titi (so gonna make Tulio call you that *cough*) we're grouped together... Wink]
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: This is just the beginning.   This is just the beginning. - Page 19 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 6:28 am

He glanced at the dark woman. "My name is Shan Yu, no sir. What is yours?" He asked looking at the woman.
Back to top Go down
Tiana

Tiana

PostSubject: Re: This is just the beginning.   This is just the beginning. - Page 19 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 6:34 am

Was everyone man on this island objected to being called Sir? It was something everyone did back in her country, men and women, slaves and white folk alike did. Though slaves more often she supposed. "I am called Tiana." she responded, giving a small nod of her head. Glancing over to Megara and Tulio, she noticed the man also had the same symbol as theirs. "You are in our group as well Mr. Tulio?' she asked, remembering he did not like being called sir.

(Titi XD That'll be funny)
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: This is just the beginning.   This is just the beginning. - Page 19 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 6:40 am

"I sure am," he said and winked.
"Wouldn't want to leave such a cute girl alone," he joked and laughed gently, not really taking notice of the big man she was talking to. He was far superior to Tulio in pure body-strength it seemed, but he hoped it if came down to it, they would have a duel to decide their faiths. Tulio had always been handy with the sword. He had needed to.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: This is just the beginning.   This is just the beginning. - Page 19 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 6:45 am

Ping woke up only a bit before BrianRose started to call the names and give them the envelopes. When it was his turn he approched the girl and with a little bow he took his letter: inside there was the number 2: he could even be not an english motherlanguage but he knew the language enough to understand it.
He wondered who could be in his group... when his glance arrived for a second on Shan Yu he really hoped to not be in his group...
Then his attention was captured by Tulio...
He approached him and, formally as always, he asked in a bit shy tone
"Mr Tulio, in wich group are you?"
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: This is just the beginning.   This is just the beginning. - Page 19 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 6:55 am

Jane woke up, as she felt that something was left. She hold her head and tried to come back from the blurry. Jane had slept really good. But something was left now. She saw that Shan Yu was staying and sighed. As Jane remembered she had slept leaning at him, she blushed. What? Why had she done this? Weren't men disappointments? But still... she bit her lip.

Jane lifted her head as she heard her name called. She stood up and knocked the sand off her dress. Slowly she walked to the blond woman and took the card she was reaching her. Jane looked at the number and sighed. A two. Who would be with her in a group? She looked around.

After a few thoughts she walked a bit away and sat down on a rock. Her view fell on the ocean. Groups... And they would finally leave the strand and go to the jungle.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: This is just the beginning.   This is just the beginning. - Page 19 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 7:00 am

"Group 1 kiddo, how about you?" he laughed secretly hoping to be grouped with him. He was a fun kid, and in all honesty, he needed someone to show him the ropes. Someone like Tulio.
Also, if he was in his group, he wouldn't be with Megara..
Back to top Go down
Tiana

Tiana

PostSubject: Re: This is just the beginning.   This is just the beginning. - Page 19 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 7:03 am

Tiana blinked as the raven-haired man winked at her, but decided to pay it no mind. Though she was not used to men flirting with her, she wasn't a stranger to it either. Guests that had drunken too much often tried to flirt with her or take her to their bed, forgetting for a moment that she was not their slave. She always managed to get away, and if one ignored such attention then the men grow bored and move on. Of course Tulio was not drunk, but surely he was not serious with such actions.

Though she did feel her cheeks warm up when he implied that she was cute. "I am sure Megara would not take kindly to you speaking to such words to me Mr. Tulio." she said firmly, casting worried eyes to her newly made friend's way. She did not wish to be hated once again for attention that she should not have on her. After she said this, the young man who had the same shaped eyes as Shan Yu approached Tulio and asked about his group. Tiana listened in quietly and eagerly, hoping that she would finally get the name of the number she had.

And at last she got it. One. she thought as she looked at the number. This is a one. With a bright and happy smile, she stared at the number, memorizing it to her memory. I hope I learn more about numbers soon. she thought with glee.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: This is just the beginning.   This is just the beginning. - Page 19 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 7:09 am

"Group 2" he replied with a little sadness in his voice: he was the first nice person that he had known there (women didn't count, of course: he was always too tensed around them) and it was a pity having to separate to him so fast...
Back to top Go down
JohnSmith

JohnSmith

PostSubject: Re: This is just the beginning.   This is just the beginning. - Page 19 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 7:55 am

(OOC:@Audrey: Did you get my message on YT?)
Back to top Go down
Tiana

Tiana

PostSubject: Re: This is just the beginning.   This is just the beginning. - Page 19 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 8:01 am

Looking at the young man, Tiana noticed that he seemed sadden to be it group two. Not really sure what to do, she offered a small smile and greeted him. "Hello Sir." she said, addressing him.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: This is just the beginning.   This is just the beginning. - Page 19 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 8:04 am

When Ping heard the female voice he jumoed a bit in surprise but then, calming himself, he turned toward her and, with a little bow of the head, he replied formally "Good Morning ma'am"
Back to top Go down
Tiana

Tiana

PostSubject: Re: This is just the beginning.   This is just the beginning. - Page 19 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 8:14 am

When the man called her Ma'am, Tiana blinked, stunned. That was unexpected. No one had ever called her that. It was always Tiana, or girl, or a few derogatory names. It was very odd. But not a bad kind of odd. With a smile, she bowed her head as well. "How are you Sir?"
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: This is just the beginning.   This is just the beginning. - Page 19 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 8:16 am

"I-I'm fine..." he replied, still with his formal tone "M-may... I help you... ma'am?" he asked unsure: he wasn't actually used to have conversations with other girls except if they needed something from him, with the only exception of his sisters.
Back to top Go down
Tiana

Tiana

PostSubject: Re: This is just the beginning.   This is just the beginning. - Page 19 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 8:28 am

Tiana shook her head. "No." There was nothing that she needed or need help with. "I was just making light conversation." Perhaps she was not supposed to do that? She may have been free but that didn't mean everyone would be kind to her. "Do you not wish for me to speak to you?" she asked, suddenly feeling nervous. Memories of punishments for speaking out of turn filled her mind.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: This is just the beginning.   This is just the beginning. - Page 19 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 8:35 am

"No!" he replied shacking energically his head, abandoning for a moment his formal attitude "I mean... y-yes... I mean... If... if you want so..." he tried to make himself clear, but he didn't know if he had been clear enough: his voice turned on looking embarassed at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is just the beginning.   This is just the beginning. - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

This is just the beginning.
Page 19 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora :: The island :: The Shipwreck-
Jump to: