Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Welcome in Pandora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This is just the beginning.

Go down 
+11
Tiana
Ping
Red
Jim
Megara
Isabella
Jane
Tulio
Anya
Shan-Yu
BriarRose
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Anya

Anya

This is just the beginning. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is just the beginning.   This is just the beginning. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 8:37 am

"I hate the sea."

Anya froze a bit, hearing a low voice. She looked up to see the man that scared her. She looked away, "Why do you hate the sea?" Anya asked softly, wondering how someone could love the ocean.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: This is just the beginning.   This is just the beginning. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 8:38 am

Jane heard a voice yelling at her and stopped. She looked at the red-haired girl a few meters away from her and frowned. "Why not?", she yelled back. "Do you have something better to do?", now her view fell on a different girl. The red-haired tried to comfort her but she doesn't look pleased. Jane walked slowly out of the water. "Are you okay?", she asked softly.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: This is just the beginning.   This is just the beginning. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 8:38 am

(OOC: Red, You don't have to Quote the reply's ^^)

She saw One girl playing in the water. She looked odd. Than her attention was pulled to the accent of the red headed girl. She couldn't help but laugh softly at it. Covering her mouth with one hand. She than recovered herself. Tilting her head to continue watching the others.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

Megara looked up and the red haired girl was towering over her.

"Oi, ye look upset."

She shot up, brushing off the sand on her dress. "What, me? No no no, I was simply resting, yeah," she stammered.

Meg rubbed her eyes and sighed. She would have to do better than that. She didn't want everyone to think she was the weak one of the group. "I'm Megara, and you are?"
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: This is just the beginning.   This is just the beginning. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 8:40 am

He slowly turned to look at the little woman next to him. "I come from the mountains. And it's too vast." He said smirking slightly.
Back to top Go down
Red

Red

PostSubject: Re: This is just the beginning.   This is just the beginning. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 8:43 am

(OOC BriarRose: Whoops, sorry! ^^" ))

Red heard the blonde woman giggle and shot her an angry glare before looking back at Meg, deadpanning. "I ain't goin' ta fall for dat. And I'm Red."
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: This is just the beginning.   This is just the beginning. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 8:52 am

Anya nodded, "Now I understand.." She said, looking down as she watched the water hit her boots. She watched a woman play in the water, making her smile a little. Anya wondered why she was being so shy and nervous, and there were people who were playing in the water like nothing bad was happening. She looked back to the man, "Is it bad that I'm not to sure of this place?"
Back to top Go down
Red

Red

PostSubject: Re: This is just the beginning.   This is just the beginning. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 8:52 am

(I'm going to have to go, now... I'll be online for a longer time tomorrow!)
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: This is just the beginning.   This is just the beginning. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 8:56 am

He kept his eyes on the woman he was speaking to. "No, I have a bad feeling about this place too." He said simply turning his head to look at the sea. HE then glanced back over his shoulder at the beautiful blonde. "What do you think she is?"
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: This is just the beginning.   This is just the beginning. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 8:57 am

Anya nodded, before she looked back at the ocean, "I don't know, but I can say she is beautiful..Really beautiful." She said, watching the water hit her boots.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: This is just the beginning.   This is just the beginning. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 9:01 am

He turned his head back to look at the sea. "An enchantress." He looked at her shoes. "Don't get them wet."
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: This is just the beginning.   This is just the beginning. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 9:02 am

Anya looked at him, before she looked at her shoes. She backed up a bit, keeping the water from hitting her boots. She looked at him, "What's your name?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: This is just the beginning.   This is just the beginning. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 9:04 am

He looked at her in the eyes. "Shan Yu." He lifted his eyebrow as if asking hers.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: This is just the beginning.   This is just the beginning. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 9:05 am

"Anastasia..Anya for short." She said, before she looked back at the ocean, looking to see another red haired girl talking to the brunette girl.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: This is just the beginning.   This is just the beginning. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 9:14 am

He looked around himself at the jungle that was behind them. "We are propably going to die here." He said smirking and looking around the people on the beach trying to determine who would die first.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: This is just the beginning.   This is just the beginning. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 9:14 am

Megara rolled her eyes at Red and looked at another girl approaching her.

"Are you okay?"

Meg stepped in front of Red and glared at the concerned woman. She had a soft smile on her face which comforted Meg.

"Of course. I'm just trying to process the whole thing. It seems so strange. I mean in school I studied the maps of the world and never found an "island" in the middle of the ocean. It's like it appeared out of no where!"
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: This is just the beginning.   This is just the beginning. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 9:19 am

Jane raised an eyebrow. "Is that really that bad? I mean... I think the landscape is fascinating.", Jane smiled at her and played with a strain of her hair. "I hope that there are some new animals out here."
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: This is just the beginning.   This is just the beginning. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 9:24 am

After a while of standing in silence, Tulio became pretty bored and decided there was no harm done in talking to the girl.
"Do you have a pretty name to match that face?" he said charmingly as he walked up next to the blonde with the basket. He couldn't remember seeing her on the ship, and he would never forget a face like hers.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: This is just the beginning.   This is just the beginning. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 9:29 am

"Ah," said Megara. "An animal lover, are you?"

She took a glance towards the jungle. "It looks so intriguing. Of course we should wait until everyone awakens but, it's like it's calling our name."

She shakes her head. "Do you think we will find a way off this island?"
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: This is just the beginning.   This is just the beginning. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 9:32 am

Anya shivered, "Don't say that, I don't want to even think of death on this island.." She said, crossing her arms, "I wish I had my violin.."
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: This is just the beginning.   This is just the beginning. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 9:33 am

He looked at her. "You are a musician?" He asked trying to make a conversation.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: This is just the beginning.   This is just the beginning. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 9:34 am

Anya nodded, "Yes, I also dance while playing the violin." She said, smiling, "How about you? Do you have a job?"
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: This is just the beginning.   This is just the beginning. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 9:34 am

She looked at the dark haired man who suddenly talked to her. Raising an eyebrow. ''BriarRose.'' She said softly, ''Can I ask the name of the man I am speaking too? She said with a soft smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: This is just the beginning.   This is just the beginning. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 9:37 am

"Such a lovely name fits you well," he said and smiled.
"You can call me Tulio."
There was something definitively off about this girl, something weird he couldn't put his finger on, but still, she was a beautiful girl, and old habits were hard to control.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: This is just the beginning.   This is just the beginning. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 9:38 am

She raised her eyebrow. ''Such an interesting name, I wonder what kind of name's they have.'' She looked at the other people. She than looked back. ''And thank you for such a nice compliment. It's really nice to get compliments now and than.''
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is just the beginning.   This is just the beginning. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

This is just the beginning.
Page 2 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora :: The island :: The Shipwreck-
Jump to: