Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Welcome in Pandora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What do you want from me?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

What do you want from me? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you want from me?   What do you want from me? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 10:28 am

He felt the girl try to kick him and pinned her down against the tree. "Naughty girl, if the army found out they would kill you like a dog." He let his hand go down her side to between her legs rubbing her there.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: What do you want from me?   What do you want from me? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 10:33 am

A new grimace appeared on his lips when he pinned him again against the tree.
He was right.
His destiny was to die.
"Then why don't you kill me now?"
he whispered angrily, but when he let his hand go down to rub between his legs he couldn't help: a moan, a verse that could even seem of pain, crossed his lips.
It was wrong, it couldn't happen... what was he doing?
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: What do you want from me?   What do you want from me? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 10:43 am

He smirked hearing her moan. "Killing you wouldn't be that good of a punishment my dear lady." He whispered to her ear as he moved down to kiss her neck. He rubbed himself against her.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: What do you want from me?   What do you want from me? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 10:46 am

He tried to wriggled again, to slip away from him, but everything was useless... it was so humiliating... death would have been far better to him!
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: What do you want from me?   What do you want from me? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 10:56 am

He kept rubbing her clit through her pants. "Don't worry, I won't tell your little friends. Lets keep them guessing." He pulled her pants down and dropped his own aswell. He smirked. "This will hurt." He said as he entered in her one swift move.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: What do you want from me?   What do you want from me? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 11:04 am

She closed her eyes while he kept rubbing her clit: she had started to feel kinda wet but she had no idea of what it was nor that it was a normal reaction to similar situations.
She was feeling so hurted inside, humiliated...
When he put down her pants doing the same with his own she felt like she was almost fainting: she was terrified.
But she didn't faint.
'It will hurt' listened him saying
And then suddenly she felt something between her legs, pushing hard and fastly enter.
It was painful
She felt like he had opened her in two.
But she didn't scream, nor cried. No. Not this. Even if her expression showed enough her pain...
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: What do you want from me?   What do you want from me? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 11:21 am

He smirked and started to thrust into her, not caring if she was enjoying it now or not. He groaned a few more thrusts and he would come. He came with a loud groan and finished himself inside her. He pulled out and took few steps away from her. He pulled his pants up. "Pleasure as allways kid." He said over his shoulder and left the girl.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: What do you want from me?   What do you want from me? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 11:47 am

The pain was unbearable, but he was used to physical pain. What really hurted was inside. His pride, his honor, his dignity... all in pieces...
When he finally left her she could breath again.
She felt dirty, outside as inside.
After a few minutes she found the strenght to clean herself as she could and dress herself: she knew that the water was only a few meters away, so she walked toward it and reached it, finishing fastly to clean herself.
Then she dressed up, luckily the shirt wasn't too ripped and he could still manage to hide the bondages.
Furtively, he walked toward the tree, being careful to avoid anyone: she wanted to meet nobody. She slipped furtively in her room, and curled up on the bed.
What was he supposed to do now?
What?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you want from me?   What do you want from me? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you want from me?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora :: The island :: The Forest-
Jump to: