Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Welcome in Pandora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What do you want from me?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ping

Ping

What do you want from me? Empty
PostSubject: What do you want from me?   What do you want from me? EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 7:16 am

Ping was walking alone, taken by how own thoughts. He was thinking about Meg... about Jane's words... about honestly... he couldn't tell her the truth... and he couldn't keep lie: it was wrong and unhealthy. She deserved better, but... he didn't know what love was like, he didn't know if he loved her, but surely with her, in her company, he felt something... something different... something good...
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: What do you want from me?   What do you want from me? EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 7:37 am

Shan yu walked in the forest, it was getting darker so he was heading back in. He saw Ping there, he looked troubled. "What's wrong captain?" He asked leaning against the tree. Smirking.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: What do you want from me?   What do you want from me? EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 7:39 am

He almost jumped in fear listening Shan Yu's voice, he was ashamed of himself: how could have he not listened him?
"Nothing" he replied decided, staring at him, seeming more confident than he actually was
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: What do you want from me?   What do you want from me? EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 7:45 am

"Who is it that your heart desires? Jane or that Megara woman?" He spoke in chinese.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: What do you want from me?   What do you want from me? EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 7:50 am

"my apologize but this is something i prefer not talk abou" he replied, in chinise as well. It was a way as an other to sat *Mind your own business!*

Last edited by Ping on Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: What do you want from me?   What do you want from me? EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 7:54 am

"Women. Can't live with them can't live without them." He said, keeping his eyes on him.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: What do you want from me?   What do you want from me? EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 7:56 am

He frowned a bit but didn't reply, only after a short while he said "I'll keep walking, enjoy your evening." and started to walk away
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: What do you want from me?   What do you want from me? EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 8:02 am

He got annoyed, and walked after the man. "I'm talking to you!" He said grabbing the man by the arm holding him still. "Just because I am a mongol doesn't mean you get to ignore me!"
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: What do you want from me?   What do you want from me? EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 8:06 am

He was really surprised for his gesture, and slightly worried: the man was stronger then him...
"I'm not ignoring you. I wished you good evening, i simply want to keep walking."
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: What do you want from me?   What do you want from me? EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 8:12 am

He threw the man to the ground harshly. "I don't get you. You say you are from the army, but you are quiet as a mouse, and shy. And you have a fuckable woman swooning over you and you don't seem interested." He cruched down looking into Pings eyes. "You aren't one of those men are you?" He asked narrowing his eyes with interest.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: What do you want from me?   What do you want from me? EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 8:21 am

He was took by surprise when suddenly Shan Yu throw him on the floor: what the hell? That man was strong, too strong... but, even if he was worried, he didn't allow it to stop himself and at his last question he hissed in his teeth "Surely i'm not a man like you" to finish them "I know what honor is" and then he rolled on himself trying to kick hard Shan Yu: he needed to run away.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: What do you want from me?   What do you want from me? EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 8:34 am

HE grabbed Pings foot before it hit him. "And you don't think I don't?" He asked pulling the younger man so he could reach his hand on his neck. "Honor is the last thing to go before you either kill.... or die." He said aplying some pressure on Pings throath, choking him slightly.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: What do you want from me?   What do you want from me? EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 8:38 am

Ping was surprised by the ability of the mongol: he had always been a good soldier, and noe he could nothing against to him! He wasn't a man, he was a beast!
He tried again to free himself, kicking Shan Yu again, but his preassure on his neck was leaving him air...
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: What do you want from me?   What do you want from me? EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 8:43 am

He smirked. "Come on, show me the honor." He said pressing harder, pinning Pings legs with his weight.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: What do you want from me?   What do you want from me? EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 8:48 am

Every move was useless, and the lack of air was becoming unbearable. So was it the way he had to die? If so it has to be, he wouldn't have rebelled. Staring at him with a glance full of hate, he stopped to fight. He couldn't keep the involuntary movements of his body, but beside it he didn't do anything. That was honor: the honor to stare ate you assassin in the moment of your death without beg or turn away.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: What do you want from me?   What do you want from me? EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 8:55 am

He narrowed his eyes, and let go. "Giving up huh?" HE got up from ontop of him. "Pathetic." He said over his shoulder to the man. "You are no man!"
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: What do you want from me?   What do you want from me? EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 8:59 am

Breath again was almost painful, he was red for the lack of oxigen, but when he could talk again he raised on his feet replying with hat "always a better man then you"
Caution would have made him just give up and run away, but... he actually considered himself a man... he wasn't even thinking that phisically he wasn't... and he couldn't allow that beast to spit on what he was in that way
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: What do you want from me?   What do you want from me? EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 9:21 am

He turned around and crossed his arms on his chest. "So, if you are such a man, tell me why haven't you fucked that Megara woman yet?" He smirked. "Doesn't it work down there?" He asked teasing him.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: What do you want from me?   What do you want from me? EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 9:50 am

Ping opebed wide his eyes, both for the surprised and the disgust! How could he be so rude? Tough, he touched a dolent note, and he knew it... maybe because of this he hesitated a bit before to reply strobgly "As i said, a man like you dosn't know dignity, nor honor, nor respect." he respected Meg, it was gallantry...
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: What do you want from me?   What do you want from me? EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 9:53 am

He smirked. "A hole is a hole, man up and fuck it. You don't have to marry it." He said laughing.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: What do you want from me?   What do you want from me? EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 9:57 am

He couldn't stand anymore, with a grimace of anger he jumped toward Shan Yu punching him with as much strenght as he could
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: What do you want from me?   What do you want from me? EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 10:03 am

He felt the punch, it didn't hurt much, but he still was irritated by it. He grabbed Ping by the front of his clothes and slammed him against the tree. He stepped closer and glared at him. He then frowned as he felt something soft under his arm, on Pings chest. He let the man down and ripped his shirt open, seeing the bondage on his chest. He smirked. "Well well I knew you didn't have any man in you."
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: What do you want from me?   What do you want from me? EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 10:09 am

In Ping's mind everything happened too fast and too slow in the same time, but he felt like he could do nothing. He could barely feel the satisfation hitting Shan Yu before he slammed him against a tree and ripped his shirt.
It couldn't be.
It wasn't happening.
Ping's eyes were wide opened in horror.
This was worse then every nightmare.
He would have prefered be dead.
It couldn't be.
It just couldn't be.
Every strenght had abandoned him, every light on honor and pride in his eyes was gone, replaced by fear and horror.
He was so terrified that he couldn't move.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: What do you want from me?   What do you want from me? EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 10:18 am

He smirked at his reaction, walking closer to the little lady boy. He pushed her against the tree. "I suppose it's time you get some man in you." He said in a low tone, kissing her roughly, pulling the bondage that was holding her breasts and massaging one of them.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: What do you want from me?   What do you want from me? EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 10:21 am

At the beginning he couldn't even react, but at his words, when he pulled down the bondages, he tried to cover himself. He couldn't think bright, for the first time fear had actually token the control of him. But he tried, like a trapped animal he tried to fight, to kick him again: there must be a way to escape...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you want from me?   What do you want from me? Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you want from me?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora :: The island :: The Forest-
Jump to: