Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Welcome in Pandora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The silence of another's fears.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
BriarRose

BriarRose

The silence of another's fears. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The silence of another's fears.   The silence of another's fears. - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 7:20 am

BriarRose grinned. ''That is true. But what is it that you desire to know about me?'' She asked raising her eyebrow once again.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: The silence of another's fears.   The silence of another's fears. - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 7:36 am

He smirked. "Are you coming on to me miss Rose?" He asked raising his eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: The silence of another's fears.   The silence of another's fears. - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 7:56 am

She grinned. ''Not if you don't want to, Besides Jane and you have something going on? So I should not mingle in others relations.'' She smirked and sat back on the table.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: The silence of another's fears.   The silence of another's fears. - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 7:59 am

He smirked. "Well it seems we are only having sex now with her, and you honestly think I am a faitfull type." He said arching his eyebrows at her.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: The silence of another's fears.   The silence of another's fears. - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 8:02 am

BriarRose laughed. ''No I don't think so. But Jane does..'' She smirked.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: The silence of another's fears.   The silence of another's fears. - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 8:04 am

He smirked and leaned his face closer to hers. "Well I guess I have to burst her bubble then."
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: The silence of another's fears.   The silence of another's fears. - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 8:15 am

''And how are you going to do that than? Break her heart into small pieces? Can I watch?!'' She smirked darkly.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: The silence of another's fears.   The silence of another's fears. - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 8:18 am

He smirked. "I hadn't planned to make it into a spectacle." He said leaning back. "I will just tell her how things are. I am not a person who likes to commit."
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: The silence of another's fears.   The silence of another's fears. - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 8:20 am

''Aww too bad.'' She than grinned, ''I noticed you are not such a person. But can I still watch?'' She asked leaning closer this time.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: The silence of another's fears.   The silence of another's fears. - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 8:32 am

He smirked. "If you happen to be in the same area. I'm not running after you just so you can get your show." He threw the book on the table.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: The silence of another's fears.   The silence of another's fears. - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 8:37 am

''I don't need you running after me. I can find my way.'' She raised her eyebrow. ''You think I need a guide on the island where I live?'' Smirking at him.

Last edited by BriarRose on Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: The silence of another's fears.   The silence of another's fears. - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 8:39 am

"Aaah you can see all miss Rose?" HE asked amused.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: The silence of another's fears.   The silence of another's fears. - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 8:42 am

''I can't but I know my way to go.'' She smirked. Leaning back on her hands. ''I wouldn't want to miss it. Or...do you secretly have some feelings for that little miss Jane?'' She asked letting her fingers walk over his chest. Before she tapped her finger and let go. ''Every man has feelings, Or did your Uncle train them out you?''
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: The silence of another's fears.   The silence of another's fears. - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 8:50 am

He smirked. "I like her. She is a bit odd, but she is not that bad of a person. But if she gets too clingy on me, I'm afraid I have no chise but to correct her. I don't want to settle down."
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: The silence of another's fears.   The silence of another's fears. - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 8:53 am

BriarRose laid a hand on her chest. ''Aaww...The mountain does have feelings, Well that is rather disappointing.'' She got off the table. She shrugged. ''I was hoping I would find a real man here. But it seems like they are all as weak as they look.''
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: The silence of another's fears.   The silence of another's fears. - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 8:57 am

He smirked and stood up. "Well sorry to dissapoint you miss Rose, but I do have feelings. But that doesn't mean I can't turn them off when I need to." He walked out of the libary.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: The silence of another's fears.   The silence of another's fears. - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 9:02 am

She laughed softly watching him walk away. Well I have hit a sensitive spot right there...interesting. She grabbed her book and walked out of the library, Towards the living room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The silence of another's fears.   The silence of another's fears. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The silence of another's fears.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora :: The Tree of Life :: The library-
Jump to: