Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Welcome in Pandora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The silence of another's fears.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

The silence of another's fears. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The silence of another's fears.   The silence of another's fears. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 3:01 am

He took the book and leafed through it. "I might be the only person here who actually likes your company. The others seem to fear you."
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: The silence of another's fears.   The silence of another's fears. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 3:09 am

BriarRose looked down. Playing with the fabric of her dress before she looked back up at Shan-Yu ''They do...I mean no harm to them, And I told them. But it seems like nobody would even care to listen. But I do enjoy your company too.'' She smirked again.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: The silence of another's fears.   The silence of another's fears. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 3:16 am

"Well most people dislike my company too, but I'm fine with it." He looked at her. "I enjoy sharing time with you too." He started to read from the book, slowly and steadily, trying to make out the letters into words.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: The silence of another's fears.   The silence of another's fears. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 3:22 am

She smiled. Grabbing the other book she was reading before. ''I don't understand why people would dislike your company.'' She said as she opened the book on the page she had stopped reading.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: The silence of another's fears.   The silence of another's fears. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 3:26 am

He shrugged. "I guess it's my appearance. I look like a mountain."
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: The silence of another's fears.   The silence of another's fears. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 3:29 am

''But mountains are fascinating.'' She started reading. ''But they are hard to break. Mysterious and strong, You never know what is inside them.'' She grinned lightly.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: The silence of another's fears.   The silence of another's fears. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 3:50 am

He glanced at her and smirked. "Are you saying you want to break this certain mountain?"
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: The silence of another's fears.   The silence of another's fears. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 3:52 am

She kept reading in her book. ''I am saying that I would like to learn more about this certain mountain.'' She said as she looked up to look at him.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: The silence of another's fears.   The silence of another's fears. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 3:55 am

He smirked. "Ask questions then, maybe he will answer them."
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: The silence of another's fears.   The silence of another's fears. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 3:57 am

''Maybe..'' She looked back at her book, Swaying her legs over the left arm of the chair. Sitting in the same position before. As she thought of a question to ask. ''What does this mountain fear the most?''
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: The silence of another's fears.   The silence of another's fears. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 4:06 am

He smirked. "Boredom." He said simply.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: The silence of another's fears.   The silence of another's fears. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 4:08 am

She grinned. ''That is not true.'' She laid her book on the table. As she swayed to sit on the table right in front of him. ''Tell me.''
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: The silence of another's fears.   The silence of another's fears. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 4:14 am

He laughed. "And now you call me a liar." He said leaning back on the chair. "You want me to tell I am deathly afraid of something like spiders, but that was weeded out of me by my uncle. He would have stripped me naked and dumped me in a cave full of spiders, and kept me there until I wasn't scared of them anymore." He observed her reaction.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: The silence of another's fears.   The silence of another's fears. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 4:17 am

''Oh that must have been terrible, But you got of your spider fear that is a good thing. Still I wonder why would you have to be naked to do such a thing?'' She asked leaning on her hands.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: The silence of another's fears.   The silence of another's fears. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 4:24 am

"To feel the spiders on my skin. He thaught me to swim by throwing me off the boat and made me swim the whole way to our destination. That took almost a day. If I missbehaved, it was straight out beating, or other kind of abuse." He said closing the book and holding it in his hand.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: The silence of another's fears.   The silence of another's fears. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 4:27 am

She shivered. ''Sound horrible. I feel sorry for you. But this explains your behavior. I would be like you if they did that to me..'' She shivered again.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: The silence of another's fears.   The silence of another's fears. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 4:31 am

He looked at her straight in her eyes. "Don't feel sorry, I am not. I owe my life to my uncle. He raised me well."
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: The silence of another's fears.   The silence of another's fears. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 4:38 am

BriarRose nodded. ''I understand.'' She slid off the table. ''I respect you no matter.'' She walked around his chair. Stopping behind him She laid her hands on his shoulders. ''Did you ever get rest from your training?''
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: The silence of another's fears.   The silence of another's fears. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 4:55 am

He looked at her. "No, it's the same thing with life. You can't take a break from life."
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: The silence of another's fears.   The silence of another's fears. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 5:10 am

She wrapped her arms around his neck. Leaning her head on his shoulder. ''I think you deserved some rest back than..But at least you've learned something from your childhood.''
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: The silence of another's fears.   The silence of another's fears. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 5:52 am

He looked at her. "I can rest when I'm in my grave. No problem." He smirked. "May I ask you what are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: The silence of another's fears.   The silence of another's fears. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 6:14 am

BriarRose smirked. ''You may ask, But that will never mean that I will answer it.'' She grinned.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: The silence of another's fears.   The silence of another's fears. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 7:01 am

He smirked. "You are not playing fair miss Rose."
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: The silence of another's fears.   The silence of another's fears. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 7:08 am

''I wasn't born to be fair.'' She said as she let go. Walking in front of him she moved her head just before his. Holding both the arms of the chair so she was in balance. She raised her eyebrow at him. ''And what game am I playing?''
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: The silence of another's fears.   The silence of another's fears. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 7:16 am

"You ask me questions, I answer them, I ask you questions you don't answer them. I hardly consider that fair." HE said smirking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The silence of another's fears.   The silence of another's fears. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The silence of another's fears.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora :: The Tree of Life :: The library-
Jump to: