Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Welcome in Pandora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In the green forest

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

In the green forest Empty
PostSubject: In the green forest   In the green forest EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 9:06 am

Shan Yu had woken up early, and he went to explore in the forest. He had found some berries, and made a little container for them using thin treebark. He picked the berries and sat doen on a tree stump to eat them.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: In the green forest   In the green forest EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 9:14 am

Jane walked around. Shan Yu wasn't in the room, as she woke up. She sighed. Jane had taken another shower and her wet hair was curly now. She hadn't found anyone in one of the rooms of the tree, so she took her chance to go outside and look around. The forest had fascinated her, right as she saw him after stranding on the beach. Jane knew that there was the jaguar around, but she didn't care. She stretched herself and lifted her head to the sun.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: In the green forest   In the green forest EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 9:22 am

He heard someone walk in the forest, he let his eyes wander around the forest, looking for the person. He kept sitting calmly in his place.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: In the green forest   In the green forest EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 9:26 am

Jane walked further into the forest. Her view flew around and she smiled at the plants around her. The forest was beautiful. Then she suddenly stopped. The man in front of her wasn't beautiful. More or less. Jane tilted her head. He was more the dangerous thing of the forest. Like the jaguar. Jane sighed. "Good Morning.", she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: In the green forest   In the green forest EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 9:29 am

He nodded to her. "Good morning." He said looking down at the little cone shaped container full of berries and held it out for her. "Want some?"
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: In the green forest   In the green forest EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 9:35 am

Jane walked the last steps towards him and shook her head. "No, thank you.", she sat down on the grass next to Shan Yu. "Do you know what kind of berries you eat? It would be bad if you were ill tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: In the green forest   In the green forest EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 9:39 am

He took the cone back and ate some. "I don't think they are poisonous. There were bugs and half eaten ones, so they are not poisonous." He knew from experience this stuff. "If the bush looks untouched, then the berries are most likely poisonous."
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: In the green forest   In the green forest EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 9:44 am

Jane smiled. "That's good.", she looked around. "It looks a bit different from the forest I explored with Ping.", Jane chuckled. "Well, more or less alone. He only went with me to protect me. As if I need someone to protect me."
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: In the green forest   In the green forest EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 9:47 am

He looked at her, lifting his eyebrows up. "You don't? Not many women say that." He said laughing lightly remembering so many women liked to play fragile.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: In the green forest   In the green forest EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 9:52 am

"Oh sure.", Jane said sarcastically. "I'm traveling alone. If I would take someone with me to protect me, I'm not alone anymore. Tss.", she shook her head. "You can't see that many animals when you are in a group. Loud noises scare them.", Jane wrapped her arms around her knees and layed her head on them. "I was always alone, after the day my father was to old to travel with me.", she turned her head and smiled at Shan Yu. "I'm weird."
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: In the green forest   In the green forest EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 9:54 am

He couldn't agree more. "Yes you are. But that is not nessasarily a bad thing." He said looking down at her.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: In the green forest   In the green forest EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 9:55 am

Jane laughed. "Why?"
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: In the green forest   In the green forest EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 9:59 am

He looked at her. "It makes things interesting." He offered her the berries again.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: In the green forest   In the green forest EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 10:04 am

Jane blushed slightly and now took some of the berries. She put one in her mouth and chewed it. "Tastes really sweet.", she finally said and put another one in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: In the green forest   In the green forest EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 10:08 am

He smiled, taking one himself. "The best mother nature has to offer."
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: In the green forest   In the green forest EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 10:10 am

Jane chuckled and smiled. "Yes."
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: In the green forest   In the green forest EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 10:31 am

He smiled, and looked up at the sunlight shining through the treetops. "I feel most calm in forests like these." He said to her, not really knowing why.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: In the green forest   In the green forest EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 10:36 am

Jane smiled nodding and stayed quiet. This forest was really peaceful right now and she felt safe. "More like on every other place in the world.", she finally mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: In the green forest   In the green forest EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 10:49 am

He breathed in a deep breath, closing his eyes, enjoying the calm atmosphere. He opened his eyes and saw a deer standing in the bushes not that far away from them. HE stayed silent.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: In the green forest   In the green forest EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 10:55 am

[OOC: I'm sorry, but this damn frog died ;-; And I will go to bed now ^^ See you tomorrow! *huggles*]

Jane sighed quietly and layed her head back on her knees. There were some things in her mind, that need answers, but she suppressed them. She wasn't even sure if she would get answers who pleased her. Or if she wanted to hear it.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: In the green forest   In the green forest EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 11:16 am

OOC: It's okay ^^ and goodnight

He looked away from the deer, to Jane. "What is bothering you?" He asked taking some berries and putting them in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: In the green forest   In the green forest EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 6:56 am

Jane looked at Shan Yu and tried to fake a smile. "Nothing. I'm just happy."
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: In the green forest   In the green forest EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 7:14 am

He smiled amused. "That frown looks really happy." He said sarcastic.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: In the green forest   In the green forest EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 7:22 am

Jane sighed. "I just wonder what will happen now.", she sighed again.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: In the green forest   In the green forest EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 2:07 am

"There is no use worrying about it now. Worry about it when it actually happens." He said carelessly and kept looking at the deer, taking some berries in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the green forest   In the green forest Empty

Back to top Go down

In the green forest
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next