Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Welcome in Pandora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Following a map in the middle of the forest...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ping

Ping

Following a map in the middle of the forest... Empty
PostSubject: Following a map in the middle of the forest...   Following a map in the middle of the forest... EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 3:04 am

Ping was walking fastly in the forest, as quiet as possible, trying to register as many informations as he could about the plaze around him. The lance in his hand was ready to attack every animal that wanted to 'play' with him, and this time, without Jane asking for it, he wouldn't have saved it.
Suddenly his glance was captured by something that wasn't supposed to be in the middle of a forest: a sheet of paper... he carefully took it and opened it: no, it wasn't a simple sheet of paper, it was a map. A map! Why a map was there? Should he follow it? Probably it wasn't a good idea, he should have came back to the girls... but they were safe, and they could keep waiting for a while.
Taking his decision, he followed the instruction. After a couple of hours a built appear, hidden by the trees.
*It must be it...*
He thought and, swallowing, he entered in it.
Back to top Go down
Eris
Admin
Eris

PostSubject: Re: Following a map in the middle of the forest...   Following a map in the middle of the forest... EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 3:27 am

Eris smiled widen at the sight of the young shy little man entering the temple. She floated away from her spot. Apearing behind the man. "Well well, see what we got ourselves here. A young man lost in the jungle?" She asked a sly smile on her face as she waved her hand slowly. Looking at the man.
Back to top Go down
https://pandora.canadian-forum.com
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: Following a map in the middle of the forest...   Following a map in the middle of the forest... EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 3:33 am

Ping made a few steps in the temple before a silken voice reached him from behind: he jumped and, instinctively, he put his lance before him, menacing whatever had reached him. Only then he realized that it was a woman, a woman that was smiling sly at him...
He frowned...
A woman there?
"WHo are you?"
he asked trying to seem more confident than he really felt...
Back to top Go down
Eris
Admin
Eris

PostSubject: Re: Following a map in the middle of the forest...   Following a map in the middle of the forest... EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 3:37 am

She looked at the blade he held, "and what are you planning with that little boy." She laughed. She slowly pushed the blade down with her finger. "You are not going to hurt me with it are you?" She grinned.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: Following a map in the middle of the forest...   Following a map in the middle of the forest... EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 3:41 am

He was tempted to step back when she approached him, pushing down the lance, but instead he didn't move. She seemed amused...
At her question he replied asking her again
"Who are you and what do you want from me?"
Why was she playing with him? Was it possible that she had made him found the map? Maybe it was a bit imaginative, but it could even be an option...
Back to top Go down
Eris
Admin
Eris

PostSubject: Re: Following a map in the middle of the forest...   Following a map in the middle of the forest... EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 3:48 am

"Such a obvious question to ask," she said as she moved her fingers to take the map out his pocket. Letting it float before his eyes. "You tell me." She grinned wickedly.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: Following a map in the middle of the forest...   Following a map in the middle of the forest... EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 3:54 am

"So it's true, you made me come here!" he couldn't help but exclaim when she take the map making it float. Float... magic powers... what was she, a witch? Living apparently all alone in a dark temple in the middle of a dangerous forest, it could be a perfect explanation, this or maybe a priestess of some strange religion...
Still, he didn't get why she had wanted him...
She could wanted to kill him...
But even this should need a reason...
Back to top Go down
Eris
Admin
Eris

PostSubject: Re: Following a map in the middle of the forest...   Following a map in the middle of the forest... EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 3:59 am

She laughed out loud. "Oh! For a second I thought you were the one bringing me here!" She floated through him. "How about playing a game? Hmm..?" She snapped her fingers reviling three cards she send them before him. "Why not pick a card?"
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: Following a map in the middle of the forest...   Following a map in the middle of the forest... EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 4:08 am

A game? With a witch? It wasn't safe but he felt like he didn't have another possibility...
He looked at the cards, then, with a sigh, he took the one in the middle, with a king on it.
Back to top Go down
Eris
Admin
Eris

PostSubject: Re: Following a map in the middle of the forest...   Following a map in the middle of the forest... EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 4:18 am

She smirked. As she turned around the card. "Number 1...very well than.." She let the cards disseappear. "Is there somebody you really like in your group you travel with?" She asked. Floating around him.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: Following a map in the middle of the forest...   Following a map in the middle of the forest... EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 4:21 am

Number 1... what was it supposed to mean? He hadn't time to focus on it because the witch asked him a question. Someone he liked? He thought to Tulio, but he wasn't in his group, to Jane, that was a kind girl even if a bit too talkative, to Meg... but why that question? What did she want from them?
"Why do you wanna know?"
He asked suspiciously, again pretending to be more confident than he actually was.
Back to top Go down
Eris
Admin
Eris

PostSubject: Re: Following a map in the middle of the forest...   Following a map in the middle of the forest... EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 4:24 am

She laughed lightly. "Ofcourse, I have to make sure my guests have fun on my island." She said moving her face closer to him. With a wide smirk on her face.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: Following a map in the middle of the forest...   Following a map in the middle of the forest... EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 4:27 am

Her island? It was her island? Again Ping couldn't help but wonder who she was...
"You still haven't told me who you are..."
Back to top Go down
Eris
Admin
Eris

PostSubject: Re: Following a map in the middle of the forest...   Following a map in the middle of the forest... EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 4:31 am

She moved back. "Eris, the goddes of discord." She smirked. "And your name? " She asked him.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: Following a map in the middle of the forest...   Following a map in the middle of the forest... EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 4:34 am

Goddes... Goddes!!! Ping had to use all his self control to sya calm. Goddes... And goddes of discord! That couldn't be anything good...
But when she asked for his name he, politely as usual, made a little bow and introduced himself
"I'm Fa Ping, son of the great general Fa Zou and capitain of the chinise army."
Back to top Go down
Eris
Admin
Eris

PostSubject: Re: Following a map in the middle of the forest...   Following a map in the middle of the forest... EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 4:38 am

"An army?" She laughed amused. "So Ping why not tell me more about your friends?" She asked. Sitting down on her throne.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: Following a map in the middle of the forest...   Following a map in the middle of the forest... EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 4:41 am

Once more he ignored her laughs, and at her question he got a bit tense: what could she want her grom his friends? Again he figured aut that couldn't be anything good... They could even not be his friends, but he didn't want to create troubles for them...
"I haven't talked a lot to them... I can't help you..."
Back to top Go down
Eris
Admin
Eris

PostSubject: Re: Following a map in the middle of the forest...   Following a map in the middle of the forest... EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 4:49 am

"Not even jane or meg?" She asked grinning. She smiled at him amused by his tries to act. But unfortunatly.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: Following a map in the middle of the forest...   Following a map in the middle of the forest... EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 4:50 am

Jane or Meg! So she knew...
"If you already know, why are you asking to me?"
Back to top Go down
Eris
Admin
Eris

PostSubject: Re: Following a map in the middle of the forest...   Following a map in the middle of the forest... EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 5:07 am

"Because you prefer to lie to me instead telling me." She smirked. "So how about telling me more about them?" She asked tilting her head.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: Following a map in the middle of the forest...   Following a map in the middle of the forest... EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 5:19 am

It hadn't any sense in his mind. "I could even have talked to them... but i don't know nothing interesting about them..." that was kinda true: what was he supposed to say? About jane's dead mother? About the fact that she liked animals? And about Meg he knew even less. That could be a good thing, in that moment...
Back to top Go down
Eris
Admin
Eris

PostSubject: Re: Following a map in the middle of the forest...   Following a map in the middle of the forest... EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 5:24 am

She smiled. ''Which one do you like the most?'' She asked as she disseappeared in the air and appeared before him. ''You like very much?''
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: Following a map in the middle of the forest...   Following a map in the middle of the forest... EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 5:32 am

He had the feeling that an honest reply would have bring problem for the chosen person... he couldn't be sure, but still he didn't want to try it...
He couldn't say Meg or Jane, they were both fragile in his eyes: Jane could pretend to be tough, but if he hadn't been there the jaguar would have eaten her... and Meg seemed even more fragile...
Well, if she couldn't guess it on her own maybe he could try again to fake...
"I think John..."
He felt a bit guilty for the man, expecially because he barely knew his name, but at least he seemed a man that could handle bad situations...
Back to top Go down
Eris
Admin
Eris

PostSubject: Re: Following a map in the middle of the forest...   Following a map in the middle of the forest... EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 5:36 am

She laughed out loud again. ''Oh my boy, I did not ask out your team mates, I asked you to choose between Jane and Meg..Which lady do you, as a man like the most?'' She said smirking darkly at him.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: Following a map in the middle of the forest...   Following a map in the middle of the forest... EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 5:39 am

Meg or Jane, Jane or Meg... he understood the point of the goddes's question, but he couldn't reply honestly to it neither if he wanted to. He wasn't attracted in THAT way by the girls... at least so it seemed... he couldn't be sure... but it wasn't the moment to think about it...
Meg or Jane, Jane or Meg...
Jane had handled dangerous situations, she had more chances to handle something like that...
"Jane... i guess..."
he said in a whisper
*forgive me, Jane...*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Following a map in the middle of the forest...   Following a map in the middle of the forest... Empty

Back to top Go down

Following a map in the middle of the forest...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next