Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Welcome in Pandora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Old wounds heal slow

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Megara

Megara

Old wounds heal slow Empty
PostSubject: Old wounds heal slow   Old wounds heal slow EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 10:53 pm

Megara steadily walked to the temple, her fists clenched tightly. It had been days since she talked to Rose. About anything really. About Rose saving her from John, or even about how Meg betrayed her. Megara swallowed hard. She needed to talk to Rose before anything worse happens.
She slowly walked up to the steps, sucking in all the air her lungs could hold. She quickly released it. How would Rose react? What if Eris becomes involved? Meg shuddered when she thought back to all the torture she went through from Eris.
Meg held onto the column.
"Rose?" She said loudly. "Are you hear?" She waited a bit. For anything, Eris even.
"Rose?" she repeated. "I need to to talk to you."
She felt bad for Rose, really. Meg had taken what Rose cared about the most away from her, Tulio. Meg didn't regret sleeping with him, but the guilt overwhelmed her. Meg remembered the pain of finding out about Tulio and Ping kissing each other. I guess that's what Rose and Meg had in common. They both had their hearts ripped out caused by Tulio.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Old wounds heal slow   Old wounds heal slow EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 12:17 am

Rose raised her eyebrow. Walking towards the entrance of the temple. She narrowed her eyes when she saw Megara. ''What could you possibly want from me?'' A voice spoke with what seemed jealousy. as she crossed her arms. Walking towards the throne. She sat on one of the arms of the throne. She looked at Megara. She wondered what the woman wanted to talk about. She sighed. Narrowing her eyes. ''I suppose you must have allot of courage to come here..'' It was HER fault Tulio had killed himself. Hers! If she hadn't said anything to him about john and she...than this wouldn't have happened.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Old wounds heal slow   Old wounds heal slow EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 5:52 am

Meg stared at Rose attentively. Same old rose.
"Rose, I-" she looked down and felt tears filling her eyes. "I am so sorry. I cannot imagine the pain you could be going through right now." Meg knew there were no words to apologize for what she had caused upon Rose.
"Firstly, I would like to thank you for saving my life with John." Meg said finally looking into Rose's eyes. "It was unexpected from you, so really.. Thank you"
She tried to talk to her about Tulio but she knew that Rose still pained upon the thought.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Old wounds heal slow   Old wounds heal slow EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 8:03 am

Rose bit her tongue to not say anything mean. She should have let John kill her... Rose brushed through her hair. "No problem I'd say.." She looked down. "I don't think you know what pain." She said harshly. Standing up. "Because of you Tulio is... Dead.." She said as she couldn't hekp the tears growning in her eyes. "He threw himself off the waterfall!" Rose stepped forward. She made a fist. "Why should I forgive you...? You took away the one man that I loved." She let her hand relax. Taking a step back. Tulio wouldn't want her to fight with Megara.. He wouldn't.. Rose her galnce softened.you must be very proud she thought looking at Megara.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Old wounds heal slow   Old wounds heal slow EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 8:14 am

Megara took a step back. Tulio killed himself? Even though she didn't have the feelings for him that Rose did, she still was astounded. "I took him away from you?" She crossed her arms and snarled, trying not to cry. "Rose, you did this to yourself. You're the one who cheated, you're the one who-" She cut herself off and sighed, biting her lip. That was way to far, Meg had crossed a line and she knew it. "You know, I was coming here to apologize to you for the way I've been acting lately. But obviously you're not mature enough to handle a subtle conversation." She leaned on her heel to turn around and walk away but she stopped herself.
She turned and looked at Rose whose eyes were raging with fury. "Can we just put our difference aside and have a rational conversation for once?" She asked trying to be more sympathetic.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Old wounds heal slow   Old wounds heal slow EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 8:51 am

"Rose, you did this to yourself. You're the one who cheated, you're the one who-". "You know, I was coming here to apologize to you for the way I've been acting lately. But obviously you're not mature enough to handle a subtle conversation."

Rose was shaking. One hand had found it's way to her chest, clinging to the fabric of her dress. Tears were clearly in her eyes. And anger was clearly in her veins. How dared that witch speak to her like that?! She was the one who seduced Tulio! She had told Tulio everything!! It was her fault!
When Megara turned around and said she wanted a calm conversation Rose couldn't bare it. Inside her something had snapped.
"N-no.." Her voice shivered. "I don't see a way how I could have a normal conversation with you.." She couldn't help how her voice seemed to break. From all the anger that she was holding in.

Desperatly trying not to rip this woman apart. Rose turned around. Her back towards meg. She took a deep breath. As if trying to get herself together. Forcing the tears away. She turned around again. Facing Megara. Taking one step forward.

"I've never hated you Megara, never. I've saved your life, thinking that we could be okay. But instead... Instead of being grateful. You touch something that is dear to me. Something that has been ripped out of my hands because you had to tell him. That one mistake I made .. To kiss John, you had to tell him.. I do not see.. What I've done to make you dislike me so much. I do not see how something like this is fair. You are blind. Blind by your own needs. Your own sins. That you do not simply see that it could possibly break something, Tulio is dead now... Because I had to do something in order to saffe your life. To me.. That is not a fair trade.." Rose spoke with a calm cold voice. She took another step back. Shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Old wounds heal slow   Old wounds heal slow EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 1:26 am

Megara looked down at the ground soaking in all the words Rose was expressing. She felt bad for her, she really did. The love of her life killed himself. The pain must be unbearable.
Meg tried walking a few steps closer to Rose even though it seemed evident that Rose didn't want to be near her at all. "Rose, I truly am sorry for your loss." She tried saying comfortably. Meg shook her head.
"If you would like to be angry and hate me, I understand. I mean hell, I would hate myself too." She spoke lightly, looking Rose in the eyes. "But please Rose. Tulio loved you, not me. Please know that. He died loving you and no one else.." She trailed off but continued staring at Rose.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Old wounds heal slow   Old wounds heal slow EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 5:13 am

Rose raised her eyebrow. Before she looked down. Sighing. She knew Tulio loved her..She never feared that he would 'love' Megara, ''Thank you...'' She did not want to talk to Megara now, She had said enough. The thought that Meg had been intimate with her love..Rose just couldn't. She couldn't forgive Megara. Rose looked up into Megara's eyes. She did not know what to say, Or what Megara wanted to say to her.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Old wounds heal slow   Old wounds heal slow EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 3:54 pm

Megara awkwardly held her arm. She wanted to say so many things to Rose but didn't know how to express it. She honestly just wanted the fighting between each other to end. She felt so lonely. Jane and her lost touch, Ping and her hadn't spoken in days. Tulio was gone. She had no one.
Her body became weak and she felt cold suddenly. She couldn't help the tears falling down her cheeks. "Have you even felt.. alone? Like, no one even cared if you fell off the face of the earth?" Meg looked back down to the ground unable to show Rose her weakness. "It's pathetic really.." She wiped her eyes softly. "Only I could manage to lose any friend I managed to have on this island. Yet, the one person I really never thought to be a friend is now the only living being to be able to look me in the eye." Meg bit her lip. "I don't expect you to forgive me, to like me, to even look at me to be honest.. I just want you to know, that I am so ashamed for what I've done, for what I've caused. I know I apologized before.. But really.." Meg said, stepping a little too close to Rose. "I deserved to die Rose, not Tulio."
Meg left it at that. Not expecting an emotional friendship to break through. She wasn't seeking for attention, she really meant it. At that moment, she honestly wished she had died instead of someone who was actually loved. Tulio was actually loved. Megara had never experienced that. She had never felt love from anyone. They all had betrayed her in one way or another.
Now, all she wanted was someone to talk to. Someone to substitute the hole in her heart, even if that something (or someone) was whom she used to hate.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Old wounds heal slow   Old wounds heal slow EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 8:08 pm

Rose saw the hurt in Megara's eyes. She looked down. Hesitating to comfort the girl. She let her hands softly on Megara's shoulder in a what seemed awkward comforting matter. She did not really know what to say. "It is okay." Rose gave the girl a weak smile. Taking one step back. Megara was somewhat too close. Rose swallowed. No she probably did not know how it felt to be alone... Maybe she did.. She had been alone on the island. With Eris that is but still alone.. Rose sighed. Maybe it was for the better to just let it go. Tulio was gone, and here was a girl offering her tears, seeking comfort from someone she disliked.

Rose did not know how to describe the feeling of emptyness. She had already showed kindness to Ping.. It was not worth to fight over a dead body.if the soul was still in her heart than that was okay. "I'm sorry to hear such a terrible story Megara. I am not the best person who can comfort you but I might be the only one who understands your pain.." Rose looked at Megara. "I forgive you for your faults, for I might have done the same." She said giving Megara a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Old wounds heal slow   Old wounds heal slow EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 11:37 am

Megara stared at Rose silently and in shock. She forgave me? Meg was stunned, unable to say anything back to her. She managed a weak smile and cleared her throat.
"Thank you," Meg said softly. "Really, that means a lot." Meg thought back to what Rose said. "I'm sorry to hear such a terrible story Megara."
"Oh, my life is not that bad.." She said looking at Rose. "But if I may ask Rose.." Meg started, but trailed off. "I've just been wondering about you lately.. You were here on the island before us. correct?" Meg asked.
"How did you..get here?"
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Old wounds heal slow   Old wounds heal slow EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 10:07 pm

Rose raised her eyebrow, she nodded. "Yes I was here before you." Rose than took two steps back. She was confused by Megara's question. What did she mean where she came from? Rose came from here, this island.. "Excuse me, I come from here...I live here, this is my home.". She said with still the raised eyebrow. It was not much of Megara's concern.. Was it? Rose looked away to the side.

She came from here.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Old wounds heal slow   Old wounds heal slow EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 10:06 am

Megara looked at Rose puzzled, ignoring the slight irritation in Rose's voice. "So you were born here?" she asked impatiently. Meg sighed. She knew Rose didn't want to answer any of Meg's questions. It really was none of her business. But Meg was so curious about Rose, and about Rose's "godess" sister.
Meg knew quite a lot about gods and godesses. She did sell her soul to one for most of her life. But Hades didn't talk much to her about being a god. So Meg wanted to know.
"Rose, you and I are alike." She said clapping her hands together softly. "I know Eris and you are sisters. And you know Hades and I have been romantically involved in the past. So I'm just very curious to know about these "godesses and gods"."
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Old wounds heal slow   Old wounds heal slow EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 7:06 pm

Rose raised her eyebrow. Setting another step. Back, this girl was strange. Why she wanted to know about her? It was not interesting, not at all. She came from this island that was all she knew. "It is not really your concern where I was born.." Rose said coldly. She than raised her eyebrow again. They were alike? Megara feared to be alone, and she herself ... Well.. She had been alone too. But n-not.. Not like megara.. Rose sighed. Now meg wanted to know about her sister? "Ehm.. All I know is that Eris is a godess and she has allot of power.. Hades.. He seems more like a monster to me than a god.."
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Old wounds heal slow   Old wounds heal slow EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 3:49 pm

Megara sighed and looked down. "He is a monster.." Meg tried to think about when Hades and her dated, but it was too painful to even think about. He had hurt her so much.
"Why did Eris even allow him to enter the island.. Doesn't she have control over it or something?" Meg knew Rose probably didn't know the answer but she was so angry inside. She didn't ask for this. She didn't ask to end up on the island, yet strangely she liked it there. Strangely, no one ever tried to leave. They were all strangely happy on an unknown island where a "Godess" guarded them.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Old wounds heal slow   Old wounds heal slow EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 5:05 pm

Rose shook her head. She couldn't answer that question. She simply did not know the answer. Why did eris invite him here? Rose looked at Megara.
"Hades is damgerous. But it is never my duty is question her deeds. For I am nothing but a servant, I should never question the woman that raised me. But to be fair, I do not celebrate the arrival of Hades. "
Rose bit her lower lip. She looked the other way. Remembering when Hades had damaged her beautiful skin with his fire. How he had shown her images of the underworld that were never meant to be seen by her. How Tulio... Was so concerned about her..
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Old wounds heal slow   Old wounds heal slow EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 1:20 am

Megara looked down. "Do you think we'll ever leave this island?" She asked after a long pause. "I mean, for good?" Life wasn't that good back home for her either, but she wanted to start over. Start a family.
Meg had to feel bad for Rose. She was Eris' servant? Maybe Rose could leave the island with them...
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Old wounds heal slow   Old wounds heal slow EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 10:17 am

Rose looked up at Megara. What did she say?! L-leave... This island..? Rose couldn't believe what megara said, "I.. Can't leave." She said as she turned around and sat on the throne. "This is my home. I can't leave." She said as she leaned back. "I understand if you want to leave." I had thought about running away very often. But I don't think I will leave. I have nothing to go to. When everything I have is here.She thought brushing through her hair. Maybe it was time to stop the conversation. It was getting rather personall.."Maybe it is better if you go.. Before either Hades or Eris meets you." She said with a somewhat harsh voice. She had already given the girl lots of answers. Somethings she shouldn't even say to someone like Megara. "Just keep this talk to yourself." She shot a glance at Megara. Making her point clear.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Old wounds heal slow   Old wounds heal slow EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 10:44 am

Meg squinted her eyes at Rose. Some people never change. "Rose, have you even stepped back and had a look at everything?" Meg said walking up to the throne. "Your sister sent us here. I thought it was because I had a purpose. But the past few weeks I've had my heart ripped out, my skin beaten, my face lied to, and all my friends lost." Meg looked at the ground and let out a laugh. "God, this must be hell.." Meg said looking at Rose one last time before turning around. "And you must be the devil."
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Old wounds heal slow   Old wounds heal slow EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 7:41 pm

Rose raised her eyebrow. "How so may I ask?" She leaned on her hand. How was she the devil? She had been more than kind to the girl. Rose stood up from the throne. "Open your eyes Megara, I granted you comfort. Be grateful. For I am anything but the devil."She said as she let one hand point at Megara. "What you see is simply a creation of your imagination. For you should first face the demons inside yourself, before you can face the demons before you." She said. "That is.. If you see me as a devil. I suppose it is that way."
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Old wounds heal slow   Old wounds heal slow EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 10:52 am

Megara didn't even know what to say. "Rose, why am I here?" Meg asked, ignoring everything Rose tried to say. "I mean, what is my purpose here?" Meg kept strong and held the tears back. "I just want to leave this island. I'm going to go so damn mad here!"
She shook her head and looked at Rose. Meg looked at her beauty. No wonder Tulio was in love with her. Meg laughed a bit. "You're not the devil.." Meg said. "You're far from it. You're just lost. As lost as I am, Rose. All I want is a way out..."
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Old wounds heal slow   Old wounds heal slow EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 1:28 am

Rose sighed, She stood up. Walking towards Megara. ''Remember that day when we met at the beach, I got blamed for bringing you here. Now here we are, And yet I still don't know why Eris brought you here.'' She said as she stopped walking. ''It is a mystery though how you lose your mind here..'' She smiled slightly, ''But...You cannot get out, Neither can I. You come here..You stay here..''
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Old wounds heal slow   Old wounds heal slow EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 12:49 pm

Megara took a step back unexpectedly. "What?" She stammered, her lips quivering. Stay here? Meg couldn't believe it. All she wanted to do was escape the island and now that was ripped out from under her. "But why?" Meg asked, frustrated. Not at Rose, but at the world itself. She felt like she had no purpose, no reason to live.
She sighed and took her hair in her hand. "How can I serve Eris?" She knew the questions was an odd one. But if she was going to stay here for the rest of her life, might as well make amends with the leader.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old wounds heal slow   Old wounds heal slow Empty

Back to top Go down

Old wounds heal slow
Page 1 of 1