Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Welcome in Pandora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Healing open Wounds.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BriarRose

BriarRose

Healing open Wounds. Empty
PostSubject: Healing open Wounds.   Healing open Wounds. EmptyWed May 09, 2012 2:20 am

Rose had led shan yu to the Oasis. Her 'natural habitat' as Tulio called it. She smiled lightly as she gestured Shan Yu to come near the water, she walked towards some bushes, as she took four large leaves. She laid them down beside her as she took place near the edge, she took one leave and placed it in the water, letting it fill with water she took it out of the water and pulled shan Yu's sleeve up.
She placed the wet leave against his wound. "This is much better than a dirty bandage believe me." She stated.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Healing open Wounds.   Healing open Wounds. EmptyWed May 09, 2012 2:51 am

He watched her work on his wound. "I'm sure it will. I didn't question your ability to treat me." He said smirking at her.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Healing open Wounds.   Healing open Wounds. EmptyWed May 09, 2012 2:59 am

Rose smirked lightly. ''Is that a compliment sir Shan yu?'' She grinned, as she softly treated his wound. ''Have you always treated your own wounds?'' She asked, He must have carried some wounds.
She took away the leave and looked at the wound.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Healing open Wounds.   Healing open Wounds. EmptyWed May 09, 2012 3:21 am

He nodded, lifting his shirt slightly to show a huge scar on his side. "I got that while I was tracking a murderer. I caught him in a tavern and dragged him outside. We had a sword fight and he stabbed me in the side, I cut off his head andturned his body in to collect the reward. I treated this one in the desert while crossing it."
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Healing open Wounds.   Healing open Wounds. EmptyWed May 09, 2012 3:25 am

Rose looked at the scar, Letting her finger tips run along it. ''I am very sorry.'' She said, As she looked at her own arm, Her dress perfectly covering her own scar. Rose let her hands into the water. She sighed slightly as she let her eyes close.
Placing her closed eyes on his scar on his side, Taking a deep breath. As she let the scar absorb the water.
She than opened her eyes and looked at the slowly fading scar.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Healing open Wounds.   Healing open Wounds. EmptyWed May 09, 2012 3:36 am

"Don't be, I survived it. And it's not your fault I got it in the first place." He then frowned watching her touch his side. He looked in awe as the scar slowly faded away. "Why did you do that?" He asked in shock as he touched the healed skin.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Healing open Wounds.   Healing open Wounds. EmptyWed May 09, 2012 3:39 am

Rose looked at him. ''Why wouldn't I?'' She asked. ''If you want I could give you a new scar..'' She placed her hands into the water again, Washing her hands. She took the four other leaves, And bound them together. To return back to his arm she bound the leaves around his arm.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Healing open Wounds.   Healing open Wounds. EmptyWed May 09, 2012 5:34 am

He laughed. "No need, you have mutilated me enough for today." He said jokingly.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Healing open Wounds.   Healing open Wounds. EmptyWed May 09, 2012 5:50 am

Rose grinned. ''I guess so.'' She looked at his arm. ''It's good like that now..Just take good care of it, Which I am sure you can.'' She said as she let her hands into the water again, Just feeling the water made her happy. She washed her hands again.
Not that it was necessary but it gave her strength. As she wiped her hands on her dress. ''Shall we go?''
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Healing open Wounds.   Healing open Wounds. EmptyWed May 09, 2012 9:55 am

He looked at the dressing, and put his shirt back on. "I will." He looked at Rose. "What are you exactly?"
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Healing open Wounds.   Healing open Wounds. EmptyWed May 09, 2012 10:01 am

Rose looked at him. ''Nothing.'' She said. As she gathered her stuff. She stood up. As she started walking. Wondering if Tulio would still be at their room. Probably not, He had a life too. She smiled lightly. She couldn't keep him for herself.
She sighed lightly.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Healing open Wounds.   Healing open Wounds. EmptyWed May 09, 2012 10:06 am

He narrowed his eyes. She wasn't a human, but she wasn't a goddess either. He wanted to know, it would be only fair to ask her after she had forced information from him. But he didn't want to fight with her again. "Alright then miss nothing, I thank you for treating my wounds." He said standing up and walking to her.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Healing open Wounds.   Healing open Wounds. EmptyWed May 09, 2012 10:15 am

Rose laughed lightly. ''I am sorry sir Shan Yu.'' She said. ''I have only trusted one man with that secret. And I shall keep it that way. It is not that I don't trust you.'' She added quickly. As she swung her bow back and forth. ''But no problem, I am used to treat wounds.''
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Healing open Wounds.   Healing open Wounds. EmptyWed May 09, 2012 10:27 am

He smirked. Ofcourse she wouldn't tell him. "Alright then miss Rose, I won't ask any further." He walked ahead before turning around to look at her. "See that? That is called 'leaving it be'. For next time you feel like extorting me for personal information." He said jokingly before walking on.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Healing open Wounds.   Healing open Wounds. EmptyWed May 09, 2012 10:37 am

Rose raised her eyebrow as he looked over his shoulder. She sighed. ''Alright than.'' As she noticed his playful tone in his voice.
As she walked faster. ''I am sorry, I shan't disturb you with my questions than.''
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Healing open Wounds.   Healing open Wounds. EmptyWed May 09, 2012 10:53 am

He smirked. "I'm alright with your questions, but next time please stop when I ask you to."
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Healing open Wounds.   Healing open Wounds. EmptyWed May 09, 2012 8:06 pm

Rose nodded "I am sorry." She grinned lightly. "But you made me curious sir Shan Yu. Besides it is not that I will tell anyone about it. It's something between me and you." She said with a slight smirk as she nudged him.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Healing open Wounds.   Healing open Wounds. EmptyWed May 09, 2012 8:36 pm

He smirked. "You are forgiven. As long as you don't tell anyone." He said nudging her back.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Healing open Wounds.   Healing open Wounds. EmptyWed May 09, 2012 8:52 pm

Rose smiled ''Deal.'' She said as she grinned at him. ''So..friends again?'' She asked looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Healing open Wounds.   Healing open Wounds. EmptyWed May 09, 2012 9:03 pm

He nodded. "Sure. But no hugs in public." He said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Healing open Wounds.   Healing open Wounds. EmptyWed May 09, 2012 9:06 pm

Rose laughed. ''Why, you don't like hugs?'' She asked as she grinned.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Healing open Wounds.   Healing open Wounds. EmptyWed May 09, 2012 9:09 pm

He laughed. "Not that much. Besides, do you really want to share me?" He said jokingly. "I mean first one girl sees you hug me and then all of them wants to hug me."
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Healing open Wounds.   Healing open Wounds. EmptyWed May 09, 2012 9:11 pm

Rose laughed. ''Oh sir Shan Yu, I don't own you. If other girls..Or boys..want to hug you I am completely fine with that.'' She smirked wickedly.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Healing open Wounds.   Healing open Wounds. EmptyWed May 09, 2012 9:39 pm

He made a face. "But I will. As you can possibly guess I am not that affectionate."
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Healing open Wounds.   Healing open Wounds. EmptyWed May 09, 2012 10:19 pm

Rose laughed. ''That is okay.'' She said as she grinned at him. ''But I don't need your love..Sir Shan yu. Tulio is enough for me..'' She said with a slight grin. It was true. She loved him. Though she still was conflicted inside. about what she has seen of John..
And what she had done. Though..Maybe if she would be true to Tulio he would understand?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Healing open Wounds.   Healing open Wounds. Empty

Back to top Go down

Healing open Wounds.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next