Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Welcome in Pandora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Exploring the hidden treasure chamber

Go down 
+5
JohnSmith
Megara
Ping
BriarRose
Shan-Yu
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

Exploring the hidden treasure chamber - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring the hidden treasure chamber   Exploring the hidden treasure chamber - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 3:10 am

Shan yu started to wander around, looking for more signs of life. He wanted to know who was living here. He was walking silently, not wanting to alert anyone of his precense if they returned to the cave. His eyes were searching for anything, or something, eventually falling on a girl that was on a ledge. He frowned, seeing she was upto something. It clicked quickly. "You really want to trap us in here?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the hidden treasure chamber   Exploring the hidden treasure chamber - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 3:28 am

Partly obscured by the darkness of the cave, the woman turned her head "if it means killing her... so be it" she hissed gently mostly to herself as she moved the rocks causing a small slide before beginning to leave the way she came. One of the few places she thought she would be safe, gone...

Escaping into the hole she entered from, the small plain blue stone necklace around her neck catching the light for moment before she crawled out.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the hidden treasure chamber   Exploring the hidden treasure chamber - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 3:51 am

He narrowed his eyes. 'Her?' It hit her, she probably meant Rose. "You can't kill the evil my dear." He saw some rocks sliding down, moving back a bit not to get crushed. He looked up just in time to see her crawl out. His eyes caught something blue before she vanished through the hole. He turned his attention to the rocks blocking the entrance to the cave. Luckily they only blocked half of the entrance now, and most of them looked like they could be easily moved. He sighed and started to push the rocks away. He got through, starting to track her down.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the hidden treasure chamber   Exploring the hidden treasure chamber - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 5:10 am

Rose widen her eyes as she heard some rocks slide down. "You can't kill the evil my dear." Rose frowned lightly as she walked back to the entrance..Seeing Shan Yu push back the rocks as he left the cave. She raised an eyebrow.
What was that about..And who was he talking to? She wondered. But she would hear that soon enough.
A slight smirk was formed in the corner of her lips. As she walked back to the group.

(OOC: It's not that you are bound to this. You can move your character freely in the cave. But if you want to leave ask me I shall close the topic soon. XDD)
Back to top Go down
JohnSmith

JohnSmith

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the hidden treasure chamber   Exploring the hidden treasure chamber - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 9:29 am

John wasn't phased by the rocks, he knew he would be able to move them with his new-found strength if necessary, he was more worried about them almost hitting someone. "Sorry Meg, excuse me," John smiled politely before moving over to Briar. "Are you alright?" He asked hesitantly, he wanted to make sure she was alright after the outburst between her and Tulio.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the hidden treasure chamber   Exploring the hidden treasure chamber - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 9:35 am

Rose looked at John. ''Yes I am.'' He was so caring. It was really sweet. She looked at Tulio. ''He thinks we are more than friends..'' She sighed. ''I don't understand that. When I told him myself.'' She looked at John. Stepping a little bit away from him.
So they weren't too close. Though She would like a hug. But It was for the sake of her marriage..
''How about you?''
Back to top Go down
JohnSmith

JohnSmith

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the hidden treasure chamber   Exploring the hidden treasure chamber - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 1:35 am

"I'm good," John nodded with a pretend smile, he wasn't really sure how to fake a smile, he couldn't really remember, but he hoped it worked. He didn't want to add to her pain. "I'm just glad your alright," John nodded, genuinely meaning that comment, before beginning to walk away and back towards Megara. Did men cry? Was that what this feeling was? Was that why he was trying to fight water coming from his eyes? He wasn't sure. He just smiled.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the hidden treasure chamber   Exploring the hidden treasure chamber - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 1:56 am

Rose saw John smiling. But as she knew very well..He pretended to. She learned how to lie..and how to see through lies.
As he turned to walk back. She hesitated to call him back. ''You're lying.'' She stated.
Without any movement. Talking would not be a problem. Just touching..
He seemed not well. And Megara who was so surprised about him being alive wasn't easy to bare either..
She could actually understand..
Back to top Go down
JohnSmith

JohnSmith

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the hidden treasure chamber   Exploring the hidden treasure chamber - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 2:02 am

John paused for a moment, unsure of what to do or say to her words, he didn't move or turn around. He didn't want her to hurt if she realised how he felt about her, she was going through enough relationship turmoil as it was without him adding to her suffering. "Don't worry about me Briar, just, take care of yourself, okay?" John turned back slightly and half-smiled.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the hidden treasure chamber   Exploring the hidden treasure chamber - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 2:18 am

Rose shook her head. ''Just tell me.'' She crossed her arms. ''Don't you trust me?'' What ever was wrong she would have to know. ''You cannot hide from me John..'' She said in a somewhat sweeter voice. More kind.
Caring..How foolish! Why would she have to care for a human? But...She cared for Tulio..Looking at her arm.
She let her hand slowly go over her arm. And so she cared for John.
Back to top Go down
JohnSmith

JohnSmith

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the hidden treasure chamber   Exploring the hidden treasure chamber - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 2:23 am

"I can't," John's voice was tense and he panicked, quickly stepping towards her, he placed his hands firmly but not hard on her little shoulders and looked her right in the eyes. Those beautiful eyes. His voice was choking up as he looked down at her, she wasn't his, she could never be his. She was Tulio's. Tulio would be the one holding her, loving her, marrying her... Did she not see how much he cared for her? How in such a short time, he had grown to love her somewhat? Is that what this feeling was... He was no longer fully human, he had no memory, he had nothing to offer her. "I can't!" He became frustrated but clearly at himself and not Aurora, his eyes welling up once more as that watery feeling came over him again.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the hidden treasure chamber   Exploring the hidden treasure chamber - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 2:33 am

Rose could even feel how strong his emotions were growing. She bit her lip as he touched her. Looking into her eyes.
He was not alright. Not at all. And he couldn't tell her? Why not? She looked at Tulio. Conflicted into what to do.
''Come let's get out of here..'' She gestured him out of the cave. Looking over her shoulder to Tulio. He needs help
She mouthed to him. She couldn't even care if he agreed to that. John needed help..Just as he would help Ping.
So would she help John. As she walked with him out of the cave. ''What is troubling you John?'' She asked once they were outside. Alone.
Back to top Go down
JohnSmith

JohnSmith

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the hidden treasure chamber   Exploring the hidden treasure chamber - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 2:51 am

John reached out to her, his insides screaming a little, he never did things like this, never. Well, for the how many days he could even remember of his life... maybe this was who he was? No. It wasn't. He wasn't this person! Yet, that didn't stop him from doing what he had wanted to do since he had met her, reaching out to her, he pulled her shoulders towards him passionately but gently, and closing his eyes, leant towards her... and kissed her. He held her.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the hidden treasure chamber   Exploring the hidden treasure chamber - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 3:02 am

Rose widen her eyes as she felt her lips meet John's. The whole scene repeated in her head. The time that Shan Yu had done the same..And Tulio..Left...for some time. She felt..Strange..No wonder John was upset...She hesitated but pulled away.
Blinking as she looked into her eyes. ''I'm sorry..'' She tried not to make her voice sound weak.But why did this happen every time. As she quickly looked at the entrance of the cave. She heard allot of words which ran through her mind.
But she couldn't think of a correct one. What to do...She did not want to lose him, But Tulio wouldn't be happy..
She just looked into his eyes with almost a blank expression. She did not know what to do.

(OOC: TULIO HAS NEVER SEEN THIS! V.V'' NEVER I TELL YOU!! X.X)
Back to top Go down
JohnSmith

JohnSmith

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the hidden treasure chamber   Exploring the hidden treasure chamber - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 3:33 am

John nodded, water stinging in his eyes for some unknown reason as he could no longer look at her. "I... I shouldn't have done that," John shook his head, frustrated with himself for kissing her when she was in a relationship. "I-- I just..." He didn't know what to say, he couldn't look at her, his head hurt. His heart hurt. He didn't know what to do.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the hidden treasure chamber   Exploring the hidden treasure chamber - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 3:44 am

Rose shook her head. ''It's okay..'' She didn't know what to do say...She just stood there.. Looking down as well.
She didn't know how to comfort him either..He seemed sad as well.. She wanted to comfort him..Help him.
But how was she suppose to do so in this situation? Hugging him softly. Before she let go. ''I'll see you...Another time.''
As she walked away, Away from the cave away from everybody. Everything. She did not want to come over weak.
Not anymore. She did not want to be there anymore. Walking towards the temple. She needed some time away from everything.
Not that there had happened allot. She was just tired, Not wanting any company anymore. Every step she took was a step further away from what she wanted. What she wished for. Sighing deeply as she continued walking.
Back to top Go down
JohnSmith

JohnSmith

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the hidden treasure chamber   Exploring the hidden treasure chamber - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 3:51 am

John couldn't feel safe in Rose's arms anymore, when she left, he felt a large emptiness envelope him and without a word, he stepped solemnly away from the cave.

Last edited by JohnSmith on Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eris
Admin
Eris

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the hidden treasure chamber   Exploring the hidden treasure chamber - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 6:57 am

(OOC: EVERYONE IS FREE TO LEAVE THE CAVE. So this topic can end.)
Back to top Go down
https://pandora.canadian-forum.com
Isabella

Isabella

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the hidden treasure chamber   Exploring the hidden treasure chamber - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 7:25 am

As soon as Isa saw that everybody was leaving she moved behind them and left the cave.. A strange trip that one..

((Bye Bye Ivory Cave! XD))
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/albuzza93
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the hidden treasure chamber   Exploring the hidden treasure chamber - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Exploring the hidden treasure chamber
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora :: The island :: Ivory Cave :: Hiden Treasure Chamber-
Jump to: