Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Welcome in Pandora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Exploring the hidden treasure chamber

Go down 
+5
JohnSmith
Megara
Ping
BriarRose
Shan-Yu
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

Exploring the hidden treasure chamber Empty
PostSubject: Exploring the hidden treasure chamber   Exploring the hidden treasure chamber EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 10:04 pm

He smirked at Rose's comment. "Don't I always." He pushed the door open, getting some assistance from the others. He removed his hand, seeing piles of gold there. His mouth hung open. He had never seen so much gold in one place. He lifted his gaze, looking beyond the piles of gold, seeing four hallways. "Should we see where those lead?" He asked, trying to get the others interested in them.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the hidden treasure chamber   Exploring the hidden treasure chamber EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 10:11 pm

Rose widen her eyes as the door was pushed open. Why was there so much Gold...She couldn't believe her eyes.
Why was it here? What was the purpose for it? As Shan Yu suggested to explore the other hallways.
Rose nodded. ''There are four paths...Which one shall we explore?''
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the hidden treasure chamber   Exploring the hidden treasure chamber EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 10:28 pm

He looked at the hallways, one at a time. "Do we split up into groups or do we go as one big group?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the hidden treasure chamber   Exploring the hidden treasure chamber EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 10:48 pm

Rose looked over her shoulder. As some people greedy went to the gold. ''I don't care. Some will stay here probably.''
She shrugged. Before turning around. ''You can either stay here or join us into exploring the cave some more. Your choice.''
She said sternly to the crowd. As she nodded at Shan Yu.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the hidden treasure chamber   Exploring the hidden treasure chamber EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 3:23 am

When Rose put again her hand on the button, ordering her to stay in that way, she didn't reply and simply obeyed: so the yellow one was… fear… she blushed hardly at the idea that her emotions could be seen now from everyone, but with the hair that now were down her shoulders she had to do nothing but tilt the head foreward to hide how red she was.
When she heard Shan Yu's words about the colors, she couldn't help but be eztremely surprised that Rose's hand fitted the green one. She was jealous? Jealous of what? Jealous of who? She was beautiful, graceful, happy, she had Tulio, she would have married him… how a person like her could feel jealousy?
But she didn't have a lot of time to focus on it, since the door opened, revealing a huge amount of gold and four hallways.
It seemed like it was up to them go or stay…
again, she didn't know what to do, if she would have been alone she would have continued, but with all those people… she wasn't sure to want to stay more with them...
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the hidden treasure chamber   Exploring the hidden treasure chamber EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 3:59 am

Meg quietly followed them into the chamber. She didn't know what to expect, what kind of dangerous creatures could be roaming inside. She kept close behind Ping, making sure she didn't get lost. When she saw the gold, she almost couldn't believe what she was seeing. There was endless piles of gold, mounding every corner. That was enough gold to help her make a living in America. But she knew she couldn't just take it.
She nodded, when they offered to continue moving. She wanted to see what other treasures could lie ahead. Hopefully they were all good, and not tricks Eris had up her sleeve.
Meg made a glance towards Ping who was still being quiet as usual. "What do you think about this?" she asked quietly, trying to make some conversation. They hadn't been talking much and she missed that, but she just wasn't sure how things were going to go for them.
Back to top Go down
JohnSmith

JohnSmith

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the hidden treasure chamber   Exploring the hidden treasure chamber EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 4:07 am

John Smith kept silent, since Briar had pushed the button indicating jealousy, he knew she must be in inner turmoil about the Tulio and Ping thing. He didn't want to add to her issues. Now though, now everyone knew he was sad over something, perhaps he should try and distract himself. Hearing Megara talking to Ping, he stepped back to join in their conversation. "I hope you don't mind," John smiled at Megara, she was pretty, but he still couldn't remember her. "I just wanted to apologise if I appeared rude earlier at all."
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the hidden treasure chamber   Exploring the hidden treasure chamber EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 4:30 am

Megara turned to face John when he stepped closer. "Hello John," she said, smiling. "You were never rude, you just didn't recognize me." Meg rubbed his shoulder. "How are you feeling?"
Obviously he was doing alright, but she was still in shock he was alive. She felt his heart stop, and now suddenly he's breathing and alive like nothing ever happened. John and her were never really close. But she felt more attached to him than ever.
This island had to be special. This was the second time someone "dead" had came back to life.
Back to top Go down
JohnSmith

JohnSmith

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the hidden treasure chamber   Exploring the hidden treasure chamber EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 4:39 am

"I'm glad," John smiled relieved, when Meg touched his shoulder, he felt rather awkward but he made sure not to show it. He just wasn't used to physical contact, except Briar's. It took him a few tries with someone before he felt entirely comfortable, he was getting there with Meg. "I'm feeling alright, considering, you know, death kind of gets you down." He winked at her with a smile, trying to get the jokey John back that he was yesterday.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the hidden treasure chamber   Exploring the hidden treasure chamber EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 8:37 am

Meg laughed at his comment, he almost took his death as a joke. She knew he must be grateful to be alive but she didn't know he was going to be that enthusiastic. "So what do you remember?" she asked. "After you.. died."
Back to top Go down
JohnSmith

JohnSmith

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the hidden treasure chamber   Exploring the hidden treasure chamber EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 8:52 am

"I look at it as a new life, let's just say that much," John smiled and nudged her playfully before hesitating, he had done that with Briar only yesterday... not that he should worry, it wasn't like she thought of him as anything more that a friend. He witheld a sigh. "Starting afresh." He turned his attention back to Megara and smiled.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the hidden treasure chamber   Exploring the hidden treasure chamber EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 9:39 am

As everybody seemed rather distracted she shook her head. Walking over to John. She laid a hand on his shoulder. ''You want to explore the caves with us?'' She asked, Smiling softly at him. ''It is safer with you around.'' She whispered,
As she looked over her shoulder to Shan Yu. She like the man. But in a small hallway, Alone? She wasn't sure.. And Tulio would not like that..Maybe she should ask Tulio with her as well.
Back to top Go down
JohnSmith

JohnSmith

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the hidden treasure chamber   Exploring the hidden treasure chamber EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 10:01 am

"Of course," John smiled willingly, pleased she had asked but then realised he might sound desperate and clingy, he frowned for just a small moment, arguing inside with himself before continuing. "Meg? Want to join us?" He asked calmly, he didn't want Briar to worry that he was feeling more than he should for her so he was averting his attention to Meg. Though, she didn't even seem to have particularly noticed.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the hidden treasure chamber   Exploring the hidden treasure chamber EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 8:19 pm

Shan yu was slowly making his way towards the hallway that was on the right. "Anyone who is coming with me do so now." He turned his back to them again, moving forward slowly.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the hidden treasure chamber   Exploring the hidden treasure chamber EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 9:34 pm

As Rose laid her hand on the blonde man, Tulio had had just about enough.
He tightly gripped her wrist, pulling her hand away from John and towards himself, staring her into her eyes. For once he was towering over her, standing straight, revealing his true height. His eyes clearly told her how angry he truely was.
"Are you intending to ignore my feeling the whole night, while shamelessly let another man court you before my eyes?" he asked her sternly, but kept his voice low as to not bring attention to himself.
Holding her hand like that he realized something was missing, she was no longer bearing the ring he had given her.
A shock went through him and he quickly let go of her wrist, before true agony and pain revealed itself on his face. For a split second, his eyes even went water before he quickly blinked them away, doing his best to keep his eyes on her.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the hidden treasure chamber   Exploring the hidden treasure chamber EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 9:47 pm

Rose quickly looked to Tulio who seemed more than angry..Almost furious. ''Tulio..'' She sighed, When he realized her she looked at her hand. Clenching her teeth. ''Tulio the flower died..I wanted to ask a new one. But you were with Ping and I did not want to interfere..'' She lied convincingly. Looking down. ''I'm sorry.'' She said as she saw him blinking.
She sighed. She had enough of him getting angry..And her jealousy..her coldness..she had enough.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the hidden treasure chamber   Exploring the hidden treasure chamber EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 9:51 pm

He didn't respond to her. Though he wanted to believe her to a degree, her strange behavior towards him lately suggested otherwise, and he quickly looked away from her, unable to take in her presence for much longer.
"You don't need me anymore," he said and nodded towards the room filled with gold. She had only let him tag along so she could open the chamber. However, his words were meant for a bigger picture, not just this expedition.
Quickly he turned around, ready to walk back the way he had come from.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the hidden treasure chamber   Exploring the hidden treasure chamber EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 9:58 pm

''N-No Tulio!'' She quickly grabbed his hand. ''Don't leave me...'' She whispered, Biting her lip.
Hating to come over so weak. To be so weak..''I do need you.'' She held him tighter.
As some tears formed into her eyes. ''P-please...'' She tried. To be honest..It was a little bit her fault..
But she was taken by her own jealousy..She hated to see him turn away from her, Even though she had done the same thing many times. But she hated it. She had to have control..To know what would happen. Not to be left alone.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the hidden treasure chamber   Exploring the hidden treasure chamber EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 10:03 pm

For a minute Tulio did nothing but stand still, not sure what to do when she hugged him from behind. Every instinct in his body wanted to turn around and hug her, though his mind was screaming for him to get out, get away from her.
It took him a while, but he finally turned around, wrapping his arms around her and kissing the top of her head as she cried into his chest. He sighed to himself, and though his actions were loving his eyes were blank and continuously thinking.
"What did I ever do to you Rosie?" he asked sweetly in a low voice as he pulled her away from him again.
He wanted to know why she had been mad at him. Why she had removed her ring. Was it too much to ask?
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the hidden treasure chamber   Exploring the hidden treasure chamber EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 10:18 pm

Rose was glad he turned around, Feeling his arms around her again..Was better. She than looked up at him as he pulled her away. She sighed. ''I thought you did not want me anymore..They way you look at Ping..'' She looked down, Ashamed.
Ashamed of her own jealousy..If it wasn't for her behavior. She avoided eye contact.. Not wanting to spill all before everybody.
She already came off so weak.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the hidden treasure chamber   Exploring the hidden treasure chamber EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 10:26 pm

"My God Rose!" he yelled as he let go of her, rising his arms to his sides.
"I have never looked at her as anything other than a friend! She means nothing to me!" he stated, a bit too loudly he realized, and only prayed Ping hadn't heard him. He knew even it would only hurt her more than she already was.
"At least I never put my hands on her," he said lower, glancing over at John standing close to them. He wasn't even the only example he could bring forth, and knowing that felt like a further betrayal on her part.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the hidden treasure chamber   Exploring the hidden treasure chamber EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 10:42 pm

Rose sighed. ''I'm sorry.'' "At least I never put my hands on her," Yes you did.. She clenched her teeth.
But she kept it for herself..She did not want to continue the fighting. She stepped closer and hugged him.
''I'm sorry Tulio..I shall only lay my hands on you.'' She joked softly. Trying to lighten the mood.
As she looked up. ''Do you want to go with me exploring the hallway's? I cannot care about all the gold..''
It was true. It had no worth to her..Never did..
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the hidden treasure chamber   Exploring the hidden treasure chamber EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 11:00 pm

He looked around the chamber, taking it all in for the first time. He could see why many were so fascinated by the shining gold, but he had never been a man to care for money. Food, water, shelter and women was all he asked for, not wealth.
"I'll follow wherever you go," he said sweetly as he kissed her hand, trying to shake away the anger from earlier.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the hidden treasure chamber   Exploring the hidden treasure chamber EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 11:11 pm

Rose smiled brightly. ''I'm glad you do..'' Though it wasn't always true. But ignoring her jealousy..and other feelings,
Why not have fun now..Why always worry? As she looked around. ''Would you mind if Shan yu, Megara and John come with? We could explore another hall if you prefer.''
Back to top Go down
Isabella

Isabella

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the hidden treasure chamber   Exploring the hidden treasure chamber EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 4:36 am

Isabella followed everyone into the chamber.. she was a little disappointed that when she toched the button it didn't light.. but the scene that she saw when she entered took away all that thoughts.. She was amazed, the chamber was sparkling from all the gold that was there! She jumped around looking at everything in the room without earing what the others were saying..
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/albuzza93
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the hidden treasure chamber   Exploring the hidden treasure chamber Empty

Back to top Go down

Exploring the hidden treasure chamber
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora :: The island :: Ivory Cave :: Hiden Treasure Chamber-
Jump to: