Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Welcome in Pandora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In the moonlight...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ping

Ping

In the moonlight... Empty
PostSubject: In the moonlight...   In the moonlight... EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 4:29 am

After having left the temple Ping had walked away, without even bothering to run: if Eris or her sister wanted him back run was totally useless, and also his legs were shaking a bit and he was too tensed up to run without fall. He had however kept walking again for a long while: it had became an habit there. He stopped only when he had the oasis: there he threw himself under a tree and rested for a while.
When he woke up, it was pretty late and dark, but the moon was lightening the water in a wonderful way. He was tired, and the water was so inviting, and he was totally alone… who could ever come in the forest in the night? He swallowed: yes, he could do that… He fastly got undressed, leaving the clothes close enough to the water, and entering then in it. The water on his skin… oh, it was so pleasant sensation! He swam quietly, hiding himself from the moonlight, he didn't do it on porpouse, but that made him quite invisible.

Last edited by Ping on Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: In the moonlight...   In the moonlight... EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 4:36 am

Shan yu had gone exploring, walking by the oasis he saw a figure there. He couldn't see that well who it was, just that they were getting undressed. He walked closer, seeinf a familiar tomboy swimming in the oasis. He smirked, all she would be able to see were his eyes, if that. His eyes fell on the pile of clothes on the ground. He slowly walked to them, picking them up in his hand. He looked at the clothes. "When will I see you wearing a dress?"
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: In the moonlight...   In the moonlight... EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 4:43 am

The warm water that was caressing her body was a sensation too beautiful, but for once she didn't lowered her guard: when suddenly she felt some steps from the bank she swam silently and fastly to hide herself behind a rock, but when she listened a voice talking to her she realized two things: one, she had been noticed, two, it was Shan Yu the one that was there...
among all the people, why him? She stayed silent under her rock, not giving him the possibility to see her: maybe he would have left... maybe...
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: In the moonlight...   In the moonlight... EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 4:48 am

He saw she had swam behind the rock, smirking wickedly. "Oh well she dissapeared. I suppose she doesn't need her clothes then, I better take them with me." He said, turning around slowly, starting to walk away slowly. Giving her some time to react.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: In the moonlight...   In the moonlight... EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 4:52 am

She cursed herself one hundred of times to have done something that stupid: how could she had been that idiot? "Wait!" she shouted in the end, a few second after his phrase "Let them there..." she still didn't move from where she was, she kinda hoped he would have been gentle enough to let there the clothes, but she knew that the mongol would have wanted something in exchange...
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: In the moonlight...   In the moonlight... EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 4:57 am

He smirked and slowly turned around. He had a wicked and playfull smile acros his face. "Come and get them." He beconed her with his finger.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: In the moonlight...   In the moonlight... EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 5:01 am

She saw his gesture, peeping her head by behind the rock, before to hide again herself: he couldn't mean it... "Threw them to me, and then i'll come..." she replied, hoping with all herself that he would have accepted... again she cursed herself for having done something like that.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: In the moonlight...   In the moonlight... EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 5:10 am

He smirked wider. "No." Simply put, and firm 'no'. "You'll have to come get them."
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: In the moonlight...   In the moonlight... EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 5:16 am

She closed her eyes and bit hardly her lips: she had no choise...in the end, slowly, she overcame the rock and, hiding herself as much as she could in the water, she swam toward the bank, and then she climbed on it, covering immediatly her breast with an harm and her intimacy with the other hand: she was keeping her glance down, terribly ashamed, and her face was terribly red. In the water he couldn't have actually seen her body because of the moon reflection, but now... now it was there, barely covered by her hands, and she was really beautiful, lightened only by the moolight. He could even not have noticed it the first time, since he didn't totally undress her, but now... not it was evident, it was probably more difficult answer to hos she managed to hide it.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: In the moonlight...   In the moonlight... EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 5:23 am

He eyed her body, the water making her skin glisten in the moonlight invitingly. He smirked, and held the clothes above his head. "Now, you will have to convince me to give these back to you."
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: In the moonlight...   In the moonlight... EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 5:28 am

What?! B-but that wasn't what he said! "Y-you told me to come here to have m-my c-c-clothes! Give me them!" she replied rasing her glance, looking at him surprised, her glance filled with panic and her face still as red as it was burning
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: In the moonlight...   In the moonlight... EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 5:58 am

He raised his eyebrow at her amused. "You don't know me very well do you?" He asked, stapping closer to her and pulling her body against his by her waist. "Now, I am just waiting to see what you come up with."
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: In the moonlight...   In the moonlight... EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 6:58 am

She opened wide her eyes at his reply, and when he started to approach her she tried to step back as well still covering herself, but she could do only a few steps before to reach the bank: if she would have done even only one other step behind before to fall into the water, and in that moment Shan Yu get closer and pulled her against his body.
Ping opened his mouth in surprise, the eyes still wide opened, but she didn't managed to say a single word. And what was she supposed to say, after all?
She was just terribly embarassed and ashamed, but in that moment she realized something else... the situation... was... even turning her on... luckily she couldn't blush more then she was, but her embarasse grew even more: how was it possible? W-why was it happening? I-it w-wasn't supposed t-to happen...
Back to top Go down
Eris
Admin
Eris

PostSubject: Re: In the moonlight...   In the moonlight... EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 7:06 am

(OOC: let me save you Ping! >.<)
Back to top Go down
https://pandora.canadian-forum.com
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: In the moonlight...   In the moonlight... EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 7:24 am

(ooc: sorry, but my favourite Goddes can't interfere this time 8D)
Back to top Go down
Eris
Admin
Eris

PostSubject: Re: In the moonlight...   In the moonlight... EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 7:33 am

(OOC: I can never interfere v.v)
Back to top Go down
https://pandora.canadian-forum.com
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: In the moonlight...   In the moonlight... EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 7:40 am

He leaned his face towards hers, smirking widely. "Now, what are you going to do little girl?"
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: In the moonlight...   In the moonlight... EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 7:46 am

Ping couldn't lower her glance anymore: her glance, her eyes wide opened, were captured by Shan Yu's eyes. The situation was so unreal... if soumeone would have told her a couple of month before he ha probably laughed thinking that he was just mad! Still, she just couldn't reply: she felt like she had became unable to talk, and still... her body was replying to the situation in his own way... Ping curse herself, just hoping that he wouldn't have find out...
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: In the moonlight...   In the moonlight... EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 10:14 am

He removed his hand from he waist, grabbing her face, and bringing it up for a kiss.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: In the moonlight...   In the moonlight... EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 10:26 am

The kiss took her really in surprise: when he grabbed her face, pulling her into a kiss, from her lips went out a little noise, like a mixture of an almost hidden moan and a hiccup. Her heart was beating so fast that, from how close he was, he could probably hear it, and even her breath had become a bit heavier. She thought she was insane, it was not healthy being excited by a situation like that, she was scared, for real, but she couldn't help... her body was reacting in another way and she was already wet... she was totally naked, at the mercy of a man that could have done to her everything he wanted...
"T...those are m-my dresses, you have no rights to... l-let me go and gi-give them back!" she managed to reply, kidna breathless, when the kiss ended
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: In the moonlight...   In the moonlight... EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 10:32 am

He dropped the clothes to the ground, keeping his hand on her chin, and placed the other around her waist, pulling her closer. He spoke softly against her lips. "For some reason I think you don't want me to stop." He kissed her again, this time with more passion.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: In the moonlight...   In the moonlight... EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 10:39 am

She followed his gesture when he let the clothes fall on the floor, then, at his phrase, it seemed like her eyes had became even bigger, while her face still couldn't become more red. From her lips went out a new soft moan when he kissed her again. "N...no..." she managed to whisper weakly in reply, but it was a too weak answer, and her heart was still beating hard, her breath was even heavier...
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: In the moonlight...   In the moonlight... EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 10:56 am

He deepened the kiss, wanting no objections to come out of her mouth. He pulled her closer, letting his hand caress her back, and go down to her rear, stopping there.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: In the moonlight...   In the moonlight... EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 11:03 am

She felt like a trapped animal: like the good hunter he was, he had shooted an invisible arrow to her, and she had been captured. When he deepened the kiss she became unable to every movement: incstintively, she would have put her arms around his neck now, but she kept herself from doing it both because she was ashamed even of the simple thought and becase she didn't want to free her breast and her intimacy. The kiss was already making her heart beat faster, but when he caressed her back, touching in the end her rear, she gasped while her heart missed a beat
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: In the moonlight...   In the moonlight... EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 11:08 am

He heard her gasp, taking that as a sign to move forward. He let his hand caress her ass in circular motions. His other hand let go of her chin, slowly moving to her chest, cupping her breast, softly squeesing it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the moonlight...   In the moonlight... Empty

Back to top Go down

In the moonlight...
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora :: The island :: The Oasis-
Jump to: