Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Welcome in Pandora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Courage, Honesty, Sharing with others, Only than the world will change.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tulio

Tulio

Courage, Honesty, Sharing with others, Only than the world will change. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courage, Honesty, Sharing with others, Only than the world will change.   Courage, Honesty, Sharing with others, Only than the world will change. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 8:42 am

"I was merely chasing," he laughed, nudging her nose softly with his own.
"I had to make you mine.. when I was already yours," he said softer, almost in a whisper as he bowed his head down to kiss her. Kiss the lips he had kissed so many times before, but never got tired of. Kiss the soft perfection of heaven.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

Courage, Honesty, Sharing with others, Only than the world will change. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courage, Honesty, Sharing with others, Only than the world will change.   Courage, Honesty, Sharing with others, Only than the world will change. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 4:30 am

Rose laughed softly. As he nudged her lightly. His soft words, she could not get enough of his sweetness.
As his lips touched hers. She kissed him back, pulling him closer to her.
As she let her hands caress through his hair.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Courage, Honesty, Sharing with others, Only than the world will change.   Courage, Honesty, Sharing with others, Only than the world will change. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 10:32 am

"We should head back before Eris thinks I kidnapped you," he joked in a whisper against her lips.
He knew Eris could find them anywhere if she wanted, but it was still true, they had been out for too long, and people might start to miss her. Tulio was not a problem, he could not imagine a single soul longing for him while he was away, no matter the duration of his absence. Rose however, he had noticed, was a very wanted young lady.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Courage, Honesty, Sharing with others, Only than the world will change.   Courage, Honesty, Sharing with others, Only than the world will change. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 10:47 am

Rose grinned, ''Yes maybe that is a good idea..'' She whispered back. Just lingering one second against his lips before letting go off him. As she went back to the edge and went out of the water.
Taking her dress she got dressed, As she looked over her shoulder smiling at him.
''Are you coming with me? Or do you prefer to stay some more?''
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Courage, Honesty, Sharing with others, Only than the world will change.   Courage, Honesty, Sharing with others, Only than the world will change. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Courage, Honesty, Sharing with others, Only than the world will change.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2