Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Welcome in Pandora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Courage, Honesty, Sharing with others, Only than the world will change.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BriarRose

BriarRose

Courage, Honesty, Sharing with others, Only than the world will change. Empty
PostSubject: Courage, Honesty, Sharing with others, Only than the world will change.   Courage, Honesty, Sharing with others, Only than the world will change. EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 4:37 am

Rose had brought him to the Oasis, As she walked towards the edge of the water with him. She smiled brightly at him. Kissing his lips passionated. Wrapping her arms around him as she brought him just a little bit closer to the edge,
As she pulled away she jumped behind him pushing him into the water. She laughed.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Courage, Honesty, Sharing with others, Only than the world will change.   Courage, Honesty, Sharing with others, Only than the world will change. EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 4:41 am

Tulio had been smiling the whole time as she dragged him to the oasis, simply happy that she had finally seemed to loosen up a whole lot more. He couldn't even recognize her from the first time he had seen her. If she had been perfect back then, no divine power could explain what she was now. An angel? A miracle? He didn't know.
He laughed as he surfaced looking at her with a stern look. However, his crooked smile and the gleam in his eyes suggested he was far from mad. In fact, he was delighted. He couldn't remember last he had had so much fun.
"Using my tricks against me Rosie?" he said as if he was a disappointed parent, but suddenly started laughing instead.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Courage, Honesty, Sharing with others, Only than the world will change.   Courage, Honesty, Sharing with others, Only than the world will change. EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 4:56 am

''Yes, But I made them better.'' She pulled up her dress as she let her legs go into the water. ''But there was actually one thing I wanted to tell you..'' Her face turning serious. If they were going to get married he had to know..
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Courage, Honesty, Sharing with others, Only than the world will change.   Courage, Honesty, Sharing with others, Only than the world will change. EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 4:58 am

He was still laughing softly, playfully, thinking she was still only teasing him. However, when it became apperant that she was serious, he quickly let the playful, crooked smile be replaced by a serious face of his own.
"What is it?" he asked and gulped, expecting the very worst.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Courage, Honesty, Sharing with others, Only than the world will change.   Courage, Honesty, Sharing with others, Only than the world will change. EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 5:05 am

She gestured him to come closer. Taking his hands. ''When we will marry...do you want children? I know it is rather odd to ask now but..Do you?'' She was so unsure. He did not know what she was..He knew she was not human.
But if they were going to get married and even children...She wouldn't dare to think about it...
It was dangerous. She did not want to lose him. He meant to much for her. How afraid she was...To lose..
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Courage, Honesty, Sharing with others, Only than the world will change.   Courage, Honesty, Sharing with others, Only than the world will change. EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 5:14 am

Children? The thought had never even occured to him. Sure, he loved children, but never had he imagined having some of his own. It seemed so bizarre and absurd, far too absurd to even think about. And yet, here she was questioning him.
The truth was, he didn't know. All he wanted was a free life with fun. Children would surely only slow him down.
"Why do you ask, my love?" he asked instead, looking at her with passionate eyes. She seemed so.. scared, for some reason.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Courage, Honesty, Sharing with others, Only than the world will change.   Courage, Honesty, Sharing with others, Only than the world will change. EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 5:23 am

''Once I bear your..our children...'' She sighed, Looking down. How was she suppose to tell him?
Without him thinking that she was a demon..Or worse...could there be worse?
Rose looked back up in his eyes. It wasn't this..this hard..But still..
She was afraid...so afraid. ''..I will..be mortal..And...I-i...am scared...Even if you are human..I will just feel like I won't be able to protect you..''
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Courage, Honesty, Sharing with others, Only than the world will change.   Courage, Honesty, Sharing with others, Only than the world will change. EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 5:30 am

Mortal? He had known she wasn't human, but he had never expected her to be immortal.
Her words took him a bit by surprise. He was surprised she had even thought this far off into their future, but he was even more so surprised by the fact she was immortal. And he could not fathom what she meant by protecting him.
"What- what are you?" he asked again, uncertain, but still stern. He deserved to know.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Courage, Honesty, Sharing with others, Only than the world will change.   Courage, Honesty, Sharing with others, Only than the world will change. EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 6:16 am

Rose sighed again, As he asked what she was..Letting go off his hands. Looking into his eyes.
''I am not created by any devil, But I am not perfect either.''
She than smirked lightly. Taping his nose. ''Don't worry..I will not harm you unless you betray me.''
Joking as she laughed at his expression. ''But!'' She did not care if her dress would get wet now. Letting herself slide into the water. As she wrapped her arms around his neck.''..don't leave me like you did again. I won't take you back the next time.''
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Courage, Honesty, Sharing with others, Only than the world will change.   Courage, Honesty, Sharing with others, Only than the world will change. EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 6:19 am

He decided to ignore her words, and instead a stern look came over his face.
"Do you not trust me?" he asked, obviously disappointed in her. He didn't even wrap his arms around her, only stood there.
"If I am not worthy of knowing who you are, how am I worthy to wed you?" he asked. He was surprised she didn't trust him. He would tell her anything, and he had already told her a lot. Why could she not return the favor?
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Courage, Honesty, Sharing with others, Only than the world will change.   Courage, Honesty, Sharing with others, Only than the world will change. EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 6:47 am

Rose sighed, He was right..If she was to wed him, She had to trust him.
But the fear in her head..Though she knew from story's not to love with the head but with her heart.
If her head said no but her heart said yes, What voice was there to follow? She took a deep breath
before opening her mouth to answer. ''Does the word Ondine say you anything?'' She said finally.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Courage, Honesty, Sharing with others, Only than the world will change.   Courage, Honesty, Sharing with others, Only than the world will change. EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 6:50 am

He couldn't help but smile a little, seeing her finally giving in to him. However..
"No," he said and shook his head, waiting for her to explain. He wanted to know as much as he could.
Wanted, not only to know her as a person, but to know her background, her creature.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Courage, Honesty, Sharing with others, Only than the world will change.   Courage, Honesty, Sharing with others, Only than the world will change. EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 7:44 am

She smiled. ''Comes out of the sea, Lives on land. A immortal..water nymph. Soul less..But once wedded and given birth to a child she'll obtain a soul...But she'll become mortal..'' Rose sighed after telling her story.
She let go off him. She rose back to the edge and sat down. Her dress was wet. But she did not care.
She felt strange telling him this.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Courage, Honesty, Sharing with others, Only than the world will change.   Courage, Honesty, Sharing with others, Only than the world will change. EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 12:17 pm

It all seemed so surreal. He had never expected any of this to be real. He never had expected Eris' magic either, but this was just taking it too far out of reality. However he still forced himself to stay calm. For her.
"So.. where are you from?" he asked instead, wanting to know more. The ocean would seem like an obvious answer, but that hadn't been what he meant. He wanted to know where she was born.. or created.. how she came to be.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Courage, Honesty, Sharing with others, Only than the world will change.   Courage, Honesty, Sharing with others, Only than the world will change. EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 12:32 pm

''Enough about me.'' She said sternly. Before she relaxed again, Swinging her legs in the water. ''Where is the amusement when you know all about me?'' Smirking lightly. ''I shall tell you where I come from when the time is ripe. For now..''
She lifted her dress a little. Crossing her legs, ''We can have some fun here.''
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Courage, Honesty, Sharing with others, Only than the world will change.   Courage, Honesty, Sharing with others, Only than the world will change. EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 12:39 pm

He nodded and turned around, leaning his back against the water's edge as he looked out over the water.
"I don't believe you," he said flatly, not looking at her, focusing solemly on the water's reflection.
"You have one of the most beautiful souls I have ever seen," he said, smiling softly but still not looking at her.
"I know you must have one."
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Courage, Honesty, Sharing with others, Only than the world will change.   Courage, Honesty, Sharing with others, Only than the world will change. EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 1:32 pm

Rose laughed. ''Than you don't.'' She leaned back on her hands. ''Never asked you to believe me.''
She let her hand run through his hair. Messing it up a bit. Before she got up to take off her dress, Only in her underwear as she jumped into the water. Swimming beneath him she pulled him down underwater by his feet. She swam away from him,
Just to tease him. As she winked at him from underwater, Going up to breath.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Courage, Honesty, Sharing with others, Only than the world will change.   Courage, Honesty, Sharing with others, Only than the world will change. EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 1:37 pm

He laughed with her, enjoying the moment, but now knowing what she really was he couldn't help but smile at the sight of her in the water. He started thinking of what she must really be like, before she climbed to the land. No wonder she looked so graceful in water. But she always looked graceful anywhere.
When he finally stopped laughing he pulled her into his arms, holding her tight against his body as he stared into her eyes.
"You asked me if I want children," he said, with the hint of a smile in the corner of his lips.
"But you never told me if you wanted them," he said softly as he stroked her cheek with the back of his palm.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Courage, Honesty, Sharing with others, Only than the world will change.   Courage, Honesty, Sharing with others, Only than the world will change. EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 1:45 pm

Rose laughed as he pulled her closer, His wet body against her. She let her hands rest on his bare chest.
''Yes..No...But not now..'' Answering unsure. ''Maybe I should sew you a new shirt.'' She changed the subject quickly,
Enough talking about her...''You cannot walk around half nude.'' Grinning lightly as she looked into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Courage, Honesty, Sharing with others, Only than the world will change.   Courage, Honesty, Sharing with others, Only than the world will change. EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 1:52 pm

"Why not let the people enjoy the view? Are you going to be selfish?" he joked and laughed, but quickly kissed her nose to show her he was only joking and nothing more. In fact, if she would, he would be grateful for the shirt.
He took into consideration that she had avoided his question, but it did not matter much to him. It was her choice to make if she ever wanted children, and he would support her through whatever, as long as she would stand by his side.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Courage, Honesty, Sharing with others, Only than the world will change.   Courage, Honesty, Sharing with others, Only than the world will change. EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 2:00 pm

Rose grinned when he kissed her nose. ''Yes, I will be very selfish.'' She wrapped her arms around him.
She just looked into his eyes, She could had never even considered even thinking about her being this close with Tulio..
Engaged, Belong to somebody? She couldn't even dream about it. But still he did something with her mind.
And with her feelings, Emotions. ''...I love you..'' She whispered, She had told him earlier..But it was true..
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Courage, Honesty, Sharing with others, Only than the world will change.   Courage, Honesty, Sharing with others, Only than the world will change. EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 2:11 pm

He smiled down at her, wanting to tell her the same, but he couldn't. It would be a lie. Those three words were simply not enough to explain his feelings for her, and so instead he took a pause to think of how to phrase it.
"When you smile, the sun itself loose it's shine, and the sound of your voice makes birds sing along," he said softly, leaning his forehead against hers. "Your eyes puts the stars to shame," he whispered as he let his breath caress her skin.
"Even the rose which so proudly bears your name, fades in comparison.. you are not beauty, for beauty are you."
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Courage, Honesty, Sharing with others, Only than the world will change.   Courage, Honesty, Sharing with others, Only than the world will change. EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 2:29 pm

Rose could not smile brighter than she did already. Never she had heard such a beautiful..Words to her.
She couldn't express the happiness she was feeling. It even made her blush lightly.
''Your words are too kind, If I was as beautiful as you compare me to be...That would not be realistic.'' Still smiling at him.
She kissed his cheek. ''But thank you...''
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Courage, Honesty, Sharing with others, Only than the world will change.   Courage, Honesty, Sharing with others, Only than the world will change. EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 2:33 pm

"Trust me when I say you are all but realistic," he laughed.
"You had me enchanted from our very first meeting," he said softly, remembering it all too well.
"I have been nothing but a mere slave under your spell since that day forth," he said smiling.
Maybe it was true, but he couldn't say he minded. Not anymore at least. The woman might drive him slightly insane from time to time, but she more than made up for it as long as he could call her his and only his.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Courage, Honesty, Sharing with others, Only than the world will change.   Courage, Honesty, Sharing with others, Only than the world will change. EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 6:29 am

Rose laughed, Under a spell? Her slave? What a joke.
As she calmed down, She smiled brightly at him. ''I cannot remember casting any spell on you,''
''..And wasn't it you the on seducing me?'' Pulling him just a little bit closer. ''As far as I can remember.''
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Courage, Honesty, Sharing with others, Only than the world will change.   Courage, Honesty, Sharing with others, Only than the world will change. Empty

Back to top Go down

Courage, Honesty, Sharing with others, Only than the world will change.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next