Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Welcome in Pandora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Round and round again in a merry-go-round we go

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

Round and round again in a merry-go-round we go - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round and round again in a merry-go-round we go   Round and round again in a merry-go-round we go - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 3:17 am

He smirked. "Unaccountrary, it vented my frustration. And I got a feared reputation from it. Though I have done it only once. I don't anger easily."
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Round and round again in a merry-go-round we go   Round and round again in a merry-go-round we go - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 3:22 am

Rose raised her eyebrow. ''So you've only done it for your reputation?''
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Round and round again in a merry-go-round we go   Round and round again in a merry-go-round we go - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 3:29 am

He sighed. "No, the reputation was an added bonus. I was chasing a wanted man to this village and they wouldn't caugh him up. I got some friends together and organised a roast. The man ran out of his hidingplace eventually. Begged me to stop, but I made him watch till the whole town and its inhabitants burned to the ground." He smirked.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Round and round again in a merry-go-round we go   Round and round again in a merry-go-round we go - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 3:33 am

''Aah...No wonder..So that is what you do. Chase the wanted. And earn the money? And in between you spare sometime for fun.'' Rose said as a statement. ''I think that is what every man desires..Money, control and well..''love''.''
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Round and round again in a merry-go-round we go   Round and round again in a merry-go-round we go - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 4:03 am

He smirked. "You really are obsessed with the consept of love." He said amused.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Round and round again in a merry-go-round we go   Round and round again in a merry-go-round we go - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 4:08 am

Rose shook her head. ''I am not, I was just naming a fact.'' Grinning at him.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Round and round again in a merry-go-round we go   Round and round again in a merry-go-round we go - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 4:17 am

He laughed. "Allright then. I really want you to be there to gloat if I ever settle down."
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Round and round again in a merry-go-round we go   Round and round again in a merry-go-round we go - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 4:26 am

Rose laughed. ''I would not want too miss that.'' She stood up. Grabbing some wood as she threw it into the fireplace.
I'm not sure if that is enough..Maybe it would be a good idea to get some more wood.. Rose turned around.
''Shan-Yu would you mind getting some wood out the forest with me? Meanwhile you could hunt.''
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Round and round again in a merry-go-round we go   Round and round again in a merry-go-round we go - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 4:40 am

He smirked. "Well since I have nothing better to do, why not." He stood up, stretching his arms before picking up his bow and arrow.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Round and round again in a merry-go-round we go   Round and round again in a merry-go-round we go - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 5:20 am

Rose laughed. ''You wouldn't make some time free for me? Well you have disappointed me Shan-Yu.'' She said sarcastically as shr grinned.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Round and round again in a merry-go-round we go   Round and round again in a merry-go-round we go - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 9:41 pm

He smirked. "So you want me to come or not? Make up your mind miss Rose."
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Round and round again in a merry-go-round we go   Round and round again in a merry-go-round we go - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 9:49 pm

"Ofcourse, no woman would want to go into the forest alone." She stood up from the chair and walked towards the door. As they both left the room.

(OOC: you can start the new topic if you won't mind Wink )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round and round again in a merry-go-round we go   Round and round again in a merry-go-round we go - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Round and round again in a merry-go-round we go
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora :: The Tree of Life :: The Wooden living room-
Jump to: