Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Welcome in Pandora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Round and round again in a merry-go-round we go

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
BriarRose

BriarRose

Round and round again in a merry-go-round we go - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round and round again in a merry-go-round we go   Round and round again in a merry-go-round we go - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 7:46 am

Rose giggled. ''I am just kidding, I wouldn't even dare to make my hands dirty. That is not my work.''
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Round and round again in a merry-go-round we go   Round and round again in a merry-go-round we go - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 7:47 am

He smirked. "How about your sister then? Does she do dirty work, or give them to other people."
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Round and round again in a merry-go-round we go   Round and round again in a merry-go-round we go - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 7:53 am

Rose shook her head. ''I don't know, I prefer not to get into her way. So I stay out of it.''
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Round and round again in a merry-go-round we go   Round and round again in a merry-go-round we go - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 8:00 am

He smirked. "I figured." He looked at her. "So you are really going to marry this man?"
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Round and round again in a merry-go-round we go   Round and round again in a merry-go-round we go - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 8:02 am

''Are you jealous?'' She grinned, Smirking at him. ''I would be jealous if I was a man.'' She laughed.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Round and round again in a merry-go-round we go   Round and round again in a merry-go-round we go - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 8:06 am

He smirked. "About you, a little, about getting married, no." He laughed back at her.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Round and round again in a merry-go-round we go   Round and round again in a merry-go-round we go - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 8:08 am

''So you are Jealous?!'' She laughed. ''Oh Shan-Yu sir. Don't you worry. Little Jane is waiting for you.''
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Round and round again in a merry-go-round we go   Round and round again in a merry-go-round we go - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 8:15 am

He laughed. "I said little, not alot. I wouldn't chase you if that is what you mean." He put his hands on his stomach, crossing his fingers together. "You think of yourself too highly miss Rose. And Jane can wait all she wants, I have no intention of settling down."
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Round and round again in a merry-go-round we go   Round and round again in a merry-go-round we go - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 10:41 am

Rose grinned. "Oh I don't worry, I don't think that high of myself. I am just confidend." She smirked at him.
"And I did not expect you to chase." She laughed about his comment about Jane.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Round and round again in a merry-go-round we go   Round and round again in a merry-go-round we go - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 1:09 am

He laughed with her. "So what else have you been up to?"
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Round and round again in a merry-go-round we go   Round and round again in a merry-go-round we go - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 1:20 am

Rose shook her head. ''Not much.'' She looked at the fireplace. As the blokes of wood she had collected earlier were almost gone. She sighed, ''Well I guess collect some more wood, And maybe hunt.'' She grinned smirking at him.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Round and round again in a merry-go-round we go   Round and round again in a merry-go-round we go - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 1:23 am

He raised his eyebrows in surprise. "You hunt? I thought you didn't like to get your hands dirty." He said smirking.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Round and round again in a merry-go-round we go   Round and round again in a merry-go-round we go - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 1:27 am

Rose laughed. ''I was kidding. I would never kill a animal on purpose, That is what we have you for.'' She laughed again.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Round and round again in a merry-go-round we go   Round and round again in a merry-go-round we go - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 2:15 am

He laughed. "Where would they all be with out me then, or you."
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Round and round again in a merry-go-round we go   Round and round again in a merry-go-round we go - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 2:21 am

Rose thought about it. ''Probably dead..'' She shrugged. ''I've read about that when humans are in hunger. The would kill one other to get food. They would trade everything. Just to get what they need.''
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Round and round again in a merry-go-round we go   Round and round again in a merry-go-round we go - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 2:26 am

He smirked. "That would be chaos. Would sound interesting."
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Round and round again in a merry-go-round we go   Round and round again in a merry-go-round we go - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 2:30 am

Rose smiled. ''Don't even get ideas.'' Shaking her head. ''How is the reading doing? Have you read any exciting stories?''
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Round and round again in a merry-go-round we go   Round and round again in a merry-go-round we go - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 2:35 am

He grinned. "A few, and it's going really well actually. I read when I don't feel like exploring or hunting."
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Round and round again in a merry-go-round we go   Round and round again in a merry-go-round we go - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 2:40 am

''Ah..So you've explored and hunted and read? You must have been busy.'' She grinned lightly. Messing up his hair again.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Round and round again in a merry-go-round we go   Round and round again in a merry-go-round we go - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 2:46 am

He nodded. "I don't really like sitting down much. Sometimes it's nice, but usually I need something to do or I go crazy." He made a face again. "Could you not do that? I could mess up your hair and you would never have it as pretty again." He said jokingly.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Round and round again in a merry-go-round we go   Round and round again in a merry-go-round we go - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 2:57 am

''That would be interesting to watch you go crazy.'' She laughed softly. Looking at him when he made a weird face, Keeping her smile. ''So you think my hair is pretty. Well thank you, But I am sure it will just go back to how it was.'' She smirked.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Round and round again in a merry-go-round we go   Round and round again in a merry-go-round we go - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 3:01 am

He smirked. "I don't advise you to try to make me crazy. It might not be pretty." He lifted his eyebrow slightly. "Oh, so you have magical hair."
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Round and round again in a merry-go-round we go   Round and round again in a merry-go-round we go - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 3:06 am

Rose laughed. ''What is it that you do once you have become crazy?'' She asked, Before she whipped her hair to the side.
Just smirking at him.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Round and round again in a merry-go-round we go   Round and round again in a merry-go-round we go - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 3:10 am

He smirked sinister. "No, I slaughter villages. Burn them down like dry hay." He said in a dark tone.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Round and round again in a merry-go-round we go   Round and round again in a merry-go-round we go - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 3:14 am

Rose looked at him. ''Okay..'' Raising her eyebrow. ''But you got nothing for it?''
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round and round again in a merry-go-round we go   Round and round again in a merry-go-round we go - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Round and round again in a merry-go-round we go
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora :: The Tree of Life :: The Wooden living room-
Jump to: