Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Welcome in Pandora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I don't like number 3...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tulio

Tulio

I don't like number 3... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I don't like number 3...   I don't like number 3... - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 12:54 pm

He stood up, his heart beating like a collibri as he wrapped his arms around her tightly, swirling her around before putting her down on the ground once again, smiling widely, but still nervously at her.
He looked at himself through the reflection in her eyes, and he could not recognize himself. It almost scared him how much this woman had changed him in only a few days... He didn't even feel the same anymore.
Was this love? Was this what the others kept talking about...?
He had never known...
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: I don't like number 3...   I don't like number 3... - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 1:07 pm

Rose just..Laughed when he swirled her around. How light headed she felt. She just smiled as bright as she could at him.
Letting her hands go to his face, She couldn't say anything. Unable to express herself.
In any words. Words weren't enough.
Rose brought her face closer to his. Kissing him softly.
She pulled away. Getting out of his arms. She looked at her finger. At the flower.
Which he had given her, It was very sweet. She just smiled looking at it.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: I don't like number 3...   I don't like number 3... - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 1:13 pm

"Take good care of it," he said softly, as he let his finger softly run over the fragile ring.
"And don't ever take it off," he said as he leaned in and kissed her, bringing her in for another tight hug.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: I don't like number 3...   I don't like number 3... - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 1:24 pm

She laughed softly. Kissing him back. ''I won't..'' Wrapping her arms around him.
''It will be there. As long as you wish.''
Rose whispered. Smiling softly. She hugged him back.
Being happy like that, Feeling happiness like that.
It was all indescribable. That something so small, Could make her happy..
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: I don't like number 3...   I don't like number 3... - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 1:34 pm

"Then I know it shall stay there forever," he smiled gently and kissed her softly one last time, before breaking the embrace and taking a slight step away from her, looking towards the door again.
Why had he just asked her that? Why was he smiling like such an idiot?
Why was he acting like this? He never would've only a week earlier.
But most of all he wondered, why wasn't he regretting a thing?
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: I don't like number 3...   I don't like number 3... - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 1:44 pm

Rose did not understand it all..The feelings inside her stomach. The happiness created, By something so simple.
Never she had though something like this would happen. Never she even dared to dream about it.
This..Rose just shook her head lightly. She sat down on his bed. ''Well....This is interesting.''
She giggled innocently.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: I don't like number 3...   I don't like number 3... - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 1:57 pm

"Rose..." he said softly and looked down on his hands as he sat down on the bed beside her.
Slowly and softly he took her hand in his, rubbing the back of her hand gently with his thumb.
"I've been with... a lot of girl in the past.." he said slowly, hoping this wouldn't upset her and swallowed hard.
"But..." he sighed, still not looking at her at all. "You're the only girl who's ever made me... feel like this.."
He blushed deeply, hunching his shoulders. Why was he acting so stupid? Like a little boy!
"I think I might... love you.." he said, whispering the last words, looking away.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: I don't like number 3...   I don't like number 3... - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 2:12 pm

Rose listened carefully, As he told her he had been with allot of girls in his past. It did not hurt her..
He had promised her something now, And what had happened in the past. Would not matter.
He was talking about this feeling..It was hard to believe though. But the way he seemed so nervous.
And the big blush on his face..
"I think I might... love you.."
Rose widen her eyes. Love..But..How could he? Love..No love did not excist Only in books and stories.
Right? That is what she believed in....Love.
He thought he loved her, How was she suppose to say something back at him?
She blushed lightly. As this warm feeling this..Nice tickling in her stomach..Just became worse.
Rose looked at him. ''Tulio,I have never...In my life heard someone say that to me..Are you sure it's Love? I-it can be anything..'' Rose tried to explain but once lost in her own words. ''I mean..Love..Is not..''
She shook her head. Love was not real..Right..''..I-I mean..''
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: I don't like number 3...   I don't like number 3... - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 2:23 pm

He refused to look at her, the blush growing deeper on his face.
He had just told her something he had never told any woman before her, and this was how she reacted? She did not even believe him? What was he supposed to say to her now?
"Trust me Princess," he said, laughing weakly.
"Nothing short of love could have me do what I did with you," he said softly thinking of the proposal.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: I don't like number 3...   I don't like number 3... - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 2:28 pm

Rose took a deep breath, Before laughing softly.
''So it is Love..What my body does...I thought I was just going to be ill.'' She smiled at him.
Looking down. As far as she could fit it together. He had been in her thoughts,
He had made her body feel like a tornado, Being turned and twisted by all kinds of emotions.
The marriage proposal...Everything just fit together like one puzzle.
She never knew how it would feel, But she felt nice and happy and as he told her he loved her.
Rose found it hard to believe that somebody normal could do this to her.
''I think that...I love you too..'' She whispered smiling softly. Looking up back at him.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: I don't like number 3...   I don't like number 3... - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 3:12 am

He turned to look at her only when she spoke her last three words.
A feeling he had never felt before was suddenly threatening to suffocate him.
It was a horrible feeling, much like being sick, and he almost wanted it to stop. These sweaty hands, this suffocating warmth, this lump in his throat, this light-headedness. It all felt horrible. But in the midst of it all he felt happy.
He didn't know what else to tell her, so he only kissed her, leaning forward to slowly lower her onto the bed.
Sex wasn't in his mind, but he wanted to feel her, feel close to her. Just like now..
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: I don't like number 3...   I don't like number 3... - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 3:24 am

Rose looked at him, as his facial expression turned and twisted. She did not know if she said anything wrong or not.
Kissing him back softly. As she felt the bed under her. The softness of the mattress against her back.
And his body close to hers, She softly let her hands run in his hair. Just enjoying this soft and warm atmosphere.
Her heart beating in her chest, She blushed slightly.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: I don't like number 3...   I don't like number 3... - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 3:29 am

He laid his hand on her waist as his heartbeat sped up like never before.
He only broke the long kiss to rest his head on her chest, gently laying his body on hers.
He hated himself for giving in so easily, for being so weak, for surrendering to a woman.
But despite his own self-hatred he could not help but smile. He was happy.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: I don't like number 3...   I don't like number 3... - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 3:37 am

Rose blushed even more. Feeling his full weight on her. She sighed softly. Kissing the top off his head.
Letting her hands run through his hair, Tickling him softly.
She was happy, But he became a little bit heavy.
''Tulio..'' She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: I don't like number 3...   I don't like number 3... - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 3:41 am

He kissed her chest beneath his head before getting off of her, sitting beside her instead, with his hand in hers.
"Take care of it," he smiled softly, gesturing to the ring of a flower on her finger. Then he got off the bed, standing up.
He didn't know what was going through his head, or what these awfully delightful feelings were.
He didn't know what kind of spell she had cast on him, and he didn't know how to escape it.
Or if he even wanted to at all.
All he knew was that he needed a little bit of air. Some time to think.
After everything that had happened that day he needed it desperatly.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: I don't like number 3...   I don't like number 3... - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 3:44 am

Rose smiled at him, ''I shall.'' Watching him stand up. He seemed conflicted somehow.
She just smiled standing up as well. Kissing his cheek. ''Want me to go? I won't mind.'' She just smiled at him.
As sweet and innocent as she could.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: I don't like number 3...   I don't like number 3... - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 3:48 am

"No," he said and smiled down at her.
"I'll go find Ping, he looked like something was bothering him.." he said thoughtful.
This might even be a great opportunity for him to think about something else.
Gently he bent down to kiss her hand, letting his lips wander softly over the ring.
Then he turned his back on her and left the room to find Ping.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: I don't like number 3...   I don't like number 3... - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 3:54 am

Rose nodded at him, When he left the room she left as well.
No need to be here alone in somebody else his room..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I don't like number 3...   I don't like number 3... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I don't like number 3...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora :: The Tree of Life :: Rooms :: Room 7-
Jump to: