Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Welcome in Pandora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I don't like number 3...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ping

Ping

I don't like number 3... Empty
PostSubject: I don't like number 3...   I don't like number 3... EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 12:01 pm

Ping came back in his room and almost slammed the door behind himself. He had suddenly started to feel kinda... angry... it was still difficult to him understand hiw own attitude, but it had started when Tulio had abandoned him for the blond girl. But... Tulio liked her and... and he should have been happy for him... he was happy with her... so why was he feeling that weird feeling? Sure, she had interrupted one of the nicest moment that he had ever had with him, but he had never been interested in such things so it didn't have any sense!
He threw himself on the bed with a sigh, giving up on understanding his own attitude. Maybe he should have gone to Meg... she would have surely made him feel better...
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: I don't like number 3...   I don't like number 3... EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 12:04 pm

Tulio led Rose back to the room, holding an arm around her waist.
He knew a burn on her arm, no matter how severe, wouldn't cripple her ability to walk on her own, but for some reason he felt extra protective over her. As if he needed to be there, looking out for her. All the time.
"Hi kid," he said and smiled weakly as he let Rose go, closing the door behind him.
It was a surprise to see Ping there, but somewhat of a pleasant surprise. He could help.
"Go sit with Ping Princess, I'll be right back," he said softly and kissed her cheek, before he headed to the bathroom.
He needed to get a wet cloth or something, anything, to clean her wound.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: I don't like number 3...   I don't like number 3... EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 12:09 pm

Rose stepped in with Tulio, when she saw Ping being in the same room she just felt more awkward..
Nodded at Tulio as she slowly sat down on his bed. Looking at ping.
"Hey..." She said weakly, not really knowing how to react to him..
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: I don't like number 3...   I don't like number 3... EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 12:16 pm

When he saw the door opening again he raised sitting on the bed, he smiled widely when he was Tulio, but his smile froze a bit when he realized he wasn't alone "Hey..." he replied weakly.
The 'princess' seemed hurted, and Tulio seemed really worried for her, when he said her to go to sit next to him he moved to make her space, and when she greeved he faked to her a smile and nodded.
He hated her. He didn't even know her, and he couldn't understand why, but he hated her.
But... she seemed important to Tulio, and she needed help, he would have never acted maliciously to her. Mentally sighing, he talked to Tulio
"Can i do anything?"
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: I don't like number 3...   I don't like number 3... EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 12:21 pm

Tulio walked back out with a wet cloth. He had dipped it in the bucket of water in the bathroom.
He sat down on the bed, besides Rose and took her hand gently in his.
For once he forced himself to look at the wound as he pulled her sleeve up. It looked horrible.. and so painful. And it was about to get even more painful. He clenched his teeth together again, gritting them as he frowned towards the burn.
"Can you hold her arm still for me Ping?" he asked a bit harshly. It was hard for him to control his temper when he looked at the bad burn. He wasn't mad at Ping. He was mad at... him.. whoever he was...
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: I don't like number 3...   I don't like number 3... EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 12:29 pm

Rose just smiled back at Ping. He seemed as uneasy as she was.. When Tulio came back and took her hand.
She couldn't help but stare at the wound herself. She hadn't looked at it very much..
When Tulio asked for Ping to hold her arm she just looked away. Did he have to?
Why couldn't they just go to her room? It would have been easier..
This awkward feeling just felt to grow stronger. She wasn't suppose to be here.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: I don't like number 3...   I don't like number 3... EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 12:33 pm

The wound looked really horrible, he couldn't help but notice. And it was weird to him look something like that on a woman: he was used to horrible wounds, but on soldiers, not on ladies.
At Tulio's request he nodded and obeyed, holding Rose's harm and gently as he could without looking her into the face: he barely noticed the hard tone of Tulio, he was too taken by his own weird feelings.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: I don't like number 3...   I don't like number 3... EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 12:39 pm

Only when Ping grabbed her arm he felt like he could clean her wound.
He had only asked Ping because he knew she would flinch. Anyone in her position would, the wound was beyond horrible, and the pain he was about to inflict on her... he'd rather not think about.
"This will hurt a little.." he said softly and kissed her gently before he laid the cloth over her arm.
He kissed her only to take her attention away from the pain, and though it was impossible to make her not feel it, he hoped this would at least make it a little bit better. He almost fell a tear as she flinched, feeling her pain.

Last edited by Tulio on Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: I don't like number 3...   I don't like number 3... EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 7:35 pm

Rose felt so strange, all these hands, she had never had much fysical contact and it felt so strange.
She was taken by surprise whn Tulio kissed her, but when he had laid the cloth on her arm. She flinched.
It did hurt..it was painful..but it was far not as painful when she got the wound.
Rose squeezed Tulio's hand a little. She just felt like she could cry right there,
Not because of the pain. But because of how it had happened and who did it.
And Tulio who just cared so much..but she couldn't cry. She shouldn't.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: I don't like number 3...   I don't like number 3... EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 8:39 am

When he saw Tulio kissing Rose, his heart lost a beat: he couldn't explain the weird, awful sensation that he was feeling, it was only really bad... he couldn't handle to look at them kissing and immediatly looked elsewhere, but Tulio and Rose were probably too busy to notice it, and, even noticing it, they could just think that he was just embarassed looking at their intimate moment.
He kept grabbing her arm, careful to not hurt her with his tight since she was suffering enough, actually he couldn't say he was sorry for her, surely he didn't wish it to her, but still he couldn't even be sorry...
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: I don't like number 3...   I don't like number 3... EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 10:34 am

He broke the kiss and gently started rubbing her wound with the wet cloth, cleaning up all blood, plasma and other things that needed to go. When he was finally done he wrapped the wet cloth around her arm tightly and made sure it wouldn't fall off.
"I'm sorry," he said softly when he was done. He knew he had hurt her, but it had been necessary.
He didn't even look at Ping. He was glad to have him there, he was a good help but..
For now all of his attention was focused on Rose, not daring to look away from her.
He had never been so weak for a girl, and the enchantment was clear on his face as he looked at her.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: I don't like number 3...   I don't like number 3... EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 10:42 am

Rose just looked at her arm while Tulio had cleaned it. Not trying to pay attention at the slight pain..She couldn't complain.
It could have been worse. She suddenly noticed Ping had looked away.
She could understand though...Rose looked back at Tulio as he apologized.
''No need to be sorry.'' Rose just smiled softly at him. She got her arm out Pings grip.
''Thank you for helping..'' She just smiled kindly at him.
Still she did not feel on her place.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: I don't like number 3...   I don't like number 3... EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 10:48 am

When Tulio broke the kiss, he looked again in his direction, looking how focused he was to clean the wound. When he finished and Rose got her arm out of his grip it was almost a relief: he didn't want to have so much contact with the girl... his feelings were slowly calming down, but when he saw the way Tulio was looking at Rose... he felt the anger raise again.
And for a moment he imagined himself in Rose's place, a sensation that almost hurted him, maybe because he knew how stupid and impossible it was... he rejected immediatly those thought, but still his feelings were like an hurricane.
But after all, he wasn't needed anymore
"I'll go out... leave you two alone..." he mumbled before to leave fastly the room: they could think that he just felt like he was disturbing them...
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: I don't like number 3...   I don't like number 3... EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 10:52 am

"Where are you going ki-", but Tulio was interrupted as the door closed behind Ping.
He was in a hurry, he mumbled to himself and looked back towards Rose again, smiling weakly.
"So.. just us huh? All alone?" he teased her and tried out a weak laugh. He really wasn't thinking at all to sleep with her, and he thought it was pretty obvious. His mind was still too distracted to the wound and possible cause for it.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: I don't like number 3...   I don't like number 3... EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 11:02 am

Rose just watched as the boy left the room. She wondered what had made him leave, Well..If it was for the tension.
Than she could understand. Rose looked back at Tulio. Smiling softly at his comment.
''Yes..Thank you for the er..help.'' She replied softly.
Letting her hand let go off his. ''I did not need all the help though.'' Rose joked lightly.
Smiling at him.

Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: I don't like number 3...   I don't like number 3... EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 11:10 am

"It didn't hurt either," he smiled at her and stood up from the bed, stretching his back.
"Was it Eris?" he asked seriously, looking down at the cloth that was now covering her wound.
It was what he had been wondering for a long time, and he had to ask.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: I don't like number 3...   I don't like number 3... EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 11:29 am

Rose shook her head, ''No..She was there but she didn't do it..'' She looked up at Tulio.
Standing up ass well. She sighed. ''Thank you..again.'' Rose nodded at him, Taking his hand.
''Don't you worry too much. I will be fine.'' She smiled brightly at him.
Trying to distract him from his worries. Kissing his cheek tenderly.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: I don't like number 3...   I don't like number 3... EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 11:37 am

"You're Eris' sister right?" he asked, trying to get his mind off of the terrible wound on her arm and started thinking about something else he had been wondering for a while. Something he couldn't make sense of...
"But she's- I mean, you.. ehh..." he started, not sure how to ask his question.
He calmed himself by breathing heavily in and out once, before he continued.
"You're not... human.. are you?" he asked looking at her curiously.
She did seem too perfect, too flawless, to be a simple human being. But the thought still scared him... just a bit..
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: I don't like number 3...   I don't like number 3... EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 11:51 am

Rose nodded at his first question. She was. It was hard to explain.. She didn't continue on the story.
She did not want to..Looking up at him, When he asked about her being..Human she just looked into his eyes.
Not replying, She just gazed into his eyes. Almost with a empty expression.
After a moment she looked down. ''I would be human..For you.'' She whispered.
She did not want to continue to talk about it. It wasn't hers to share, Now.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: I don't like number 3...   I don't like number 3... EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 11:56 am

He looked at her, smiling weakly. He was overly happy that he really meant that much to her but...
"What are you?" he asked softly, as he stroked a stray hair behind her ear.
He had been wondering ever since that day at the beach. She hadn't seemed.. normal.
Something was clearly off about her, and he was beginning to understand why..
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: I don't like number 3...   I don't like number 3... EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 12:03 pm

Rose couldn't believe he was ..Happy? She was no human..She was different. And he was happy about that?
Feeling his hand run through her hair. But why..? Why..Would he even ask.
It did not matter. Not now..Not ever. She was weak, And there was nothing to help it. She just allowed this..these..
Feelings and her trying to protect. Did not make her stronger, But weaker.
Rose did not answer the question. She just let go off him. ''Nothing..Important.''
She stepped back. Looking up, As she met his eyes again.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: I don't like number 3...   I don't like number 3... EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 12:17 pm

"It's important to me," he said, looking at her deeply.
He wanted to know everything there was to know about her.
He took a step towards her as she tried to step away, taking her hand in his.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: I don't like number 3...   I don't like number 3... EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 12:23 pm

Rose sighed, ''It's nothing.'' She pulled her hand back. I should go.. Stepping backwards, Again.
She looked down nervously. Playing with the fabric of her dress.
Why did it even matter? Why did he even want to know? It was not interesting.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: I don't like number 3...   I don't like number 3... EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 12:30 pm

Tulio simply stared at her with a gaze that seemed like it could look through stone.
He stared at her for what seemed like an eternity, and his mind went blank. Too many thoughts were running inside of his head, and he blocked them all out. All that was important now was her. That was the only thing he knew.
He grabbed a small, yellow flower from the table that he had picked the day before.
He quickly twisted it into a ring and bent down on one knee looking up at her with a penetrating gaze.
"Rosie.." he said and smiled nervously. He only called her by her nickname to calm his nerves.
"I know I may not be much to you... but if you will have me, I shall be yours for however long you want me.."
He gently took her hand in his and softly, gently, put the ring on her ring finger.
"Will you do me the honor of becoming my wife?" he asked as he looked down.
He was too nervous to face her.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: I don't like number 3...   I don't like number 3... EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 12:48 pm

Rose just looked down nervously, He suddenly moved so hurried.
And knelt down, He seemed nervous too..Why..
A slight smile formed in the corner of her mouth when He called her Rosie.
She disliked the name, But he used it with such a sweet smile.
"I know I may not be much to you... but if you will have me, I shall be yours for however long you want me.."
Rose blushed lightly, He did mean much to her..Otherwise she would have never had gone against Hades.
Why would he think such a thing, It was sweet though...Very sweet.
When she saw the little ring, It suddenly made sense..As he took hold of her hand.
"Will you do me the honor of becoming my wife?"
Rose gasped, So many thoughts emotions, Feelings.
She blushed, She could just cry and smile at the same time. As her emotions mixed by his question.
Rose smiled brightly at him. ''Yes...Yes I would love to..'' She answered, Smiling more than ever.
Did he just? Was this, Real? It was..He did...He asked. To become, his wife..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I don't like number 3...   I don't like number 3... Empty

Back to top Go down

I don't like number 3...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora :: The Tree of Life :: Rooms :: Room 7-
Jump to: