Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Welcome in Pandora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So... how are you?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ping

Ping

So... how are you? Empty
PostSubject: So... how are you?   So... how are you? EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 12:11 pm

After have talked with Tulio, Ping had gone out of his room, promising to come back soon. There was another person that he wanted to see, at least to check how she was... he approached the door of her room but then... he didn't even knocked... he didn't know actually if he wanted to see her... better, he wanted but maybe she didn't want... and he didn't have the braveness to open the door...
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

So... how are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So... how are you?   So... how are you? EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 12:28 pm

For the past couple days Meg spent her time in the Library and locked in her room sleeping the day away. Wanting to do something more productive, Megara slid out of bed and walked to the mirror making sure she was presentable. She combed through her hair with her fingers then started for the door. To her surprise, Ping was standing nearly inches from her. "Ping?" she asked surprised. She hadn't seen him in days. "Where have you been?" she said scratching her head and motioning for him to join her in her room. "I've... missed you."
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

So... how are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So... how are you?   So... how are you? EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 12:32 pm

He could feel every inch of his body tensing up as soon as he saw her face: with his big surprise, she said that she was happy to see him. Really? She was really happy to see him? She wasn't upset anymore? He surely was happy to see her, to see that she was fine... He didn't even manage to reply to her, he just shrugged, and, after a few seconds of indecision, he finally stepped in her room, without knowing what to say or to do. But, surprisingly, he realized that he missed the possibility to can kiss her... expecially after Tulio's words... now Meg's lips seemed so beautiful... like and impossible treasure to obtain...
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

So... how are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So... how are you?   So... how are you? EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 12:44 pm

She couldn't stay angry at Ping. He was so lovable, so soft, so..sweet. She loved being with him. She loved spending time with Ping, no matter what sex or sexuality he was. She was in love with him. And it made his secret being leaked to make her find that out. She regretted what she did with Tulio. She saw how much time he was spending with Rose. She wasn't blind, she knew they slept together also. She knew she was used. But of course she used him back. She took her love for Ping and threw it on him. She wished none of it had ever happened. As Ping joined her inside the room, she felt as if none of their secrets even mattered. All that mattered was that Ping was okay. She stood against the bed and he held her arms. "So.." she started. "How have you been?" She looked into his eyes. How could she had ever left him for Tulio?
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

So... how are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So... how are you?   So... how are you? EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 12:49 pm

"F-fine..." he muttered in reply to her question. He looked back into her eyes just for a second, before to look again at the floor: what was he supposed to do now? He was so tempted to kiss her, but he knew it was something that he simply couldn't do. Not anymore...
He knew that she had had sex with Tulio, Eris showed it to him... it had hurted him, but he understood.. she needed a man, a real one, by her side... he couldn't be enough... "A-and... you?"
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

So... how are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So... how are you?   So... how are you? EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 12:54 pm

"I've been good," she said weakly. But the truth was, she had been lonely. Tulio left her, half the people there hated her, Ping went off somewhere. She was so lonely. She was glad Ping stopped by. She cringed a little thinking about what Ping would do if he found out about Tulio and her. She didn't want to see him look so betrayed. But she felt the need to tell him. She couldn't let it be unknown. "Ping.." she started to say, walking closer to him. "I have to tell you something." She wanted to. But she couldn't find the right words to explain herself.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

So... how are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So... how are you?   So... how are you? EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 12:55 pm

At her words he raised his glance, looking at her: she seemed worried... "W-what?" he asked unsure: what was the problem? Why was she so tense?
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

So... how are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So... how are you?   So... how are you? EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 1:08 pm

"I slept with Tulio.." she managed to say. Her stomach turned and she didn't even had the strength to look him in the eyes. "I'm so sorry Ping." Her eyes started to blur then water. She tried to hold in her tears. "I regret it so much, Ping." She sat collecting her face in her hands.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

So... how are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So... how are you?   So... how are you? EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 1:16 pm

"Oh!" he exclaimed at her words, surprised more for her reaction than for the news "I...i know... Eris... told me..." he replied a bit embarassed but then, swallowing, he continued "Y...you don't have to... regret it... it's ok... i-i understand... y-you need someone that... i-i can't... be..." he didn't even know how to express himself, and without even realizing it he blushed hardly: he wished to can be the person that Meg needed, but he wasn't. He still loved her, he pointed it the last time they had seen eachother, and this didn't change it, but he knew there was no hope...
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

So... how are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So... how are you?   So... how are you? EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 1:28 pm

"Maybe.." she trailed off. "Maybe I don't need a man." She had never thought loving a woman in that way before. "I mean, i think i'm in love with you Ping.." She walked a little closer to him. "For the part week, all I could think about was you. No one else. I Just thought about how much I wanted to be with you." She looked down. "I know you might not feel the same but.." she trailed off again and looked out the window trying to collect herself.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

So... how are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So... how are you?   So... how are you? EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 1:34 pm

When she started to talk, approaching him, he didn't even understood if he was still dreaming or if it was real: he got paralyzed. Was it real? Did she really say that she loved him? Really? His mind got empied, he wasn't able anymore to think: all he wanted now, with her that was so close to him, was to kisse her again, was to feel again her lips on his own lips... but he couldn't move, he could only stare at her, surprised, enchanted...
"I love you too" he managed to whisper in a barely udible way
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

So... how are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So... how are you?   So... how are you? EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 1:49 pm

"You do?" she asked, almost sounding desperate. "I mean, I thought you would hate me after what had happened.." She intertwined her fingers with his. She started to breathe heavily. "So.. what does..this mean?" she asked. She was un-sure if Ping really meant it or not. He could be just saying that to make her feel good. But she didn't care. SHe just wanted him. She wanted her lips on his again. She wanted her body pressed against his. She wanted him so bad.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

So... how are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So... how are you?   So... how are you? EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 1:52 pm

Slowly he started to move his head to approach her, to move his lips to slowly approach hers: slowly, really slowly, like he still couldn't belive he could actually do it... Was it true? Did she really loved him? Did she really want it? Evene if he was not what... what he was supposed to be? He couldn't reply to her, but his expression was clear: he wasn't lying...
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

So... how are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So... how are you?   So... how are you? EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 2:01 pm

She brought her lips to his and put her hands on his face. She slowly started to kiss him. First with innocence but then the kiss became more passionate. She slowly but carefully pushed Ping towards the bed. As he leaned back, she slowly got on top of him. She broke the kiss and smiled. "Is this.. what you want, Ping?" she asked hopefully implying sex.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

So... how are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So... how are you?   So... how are you? EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 2:06 pm

When her lips finally reached his own lips his mind stopped to work: the time stopped, the world stopped. IN the whole universe there was nothing but Meg: her hands on his face, her lips on his lips, her sweet smell, her beautiful eyes... he didn't even realized that she was leaning him toward the bed, only when she stopped he realized to be sitted on the bed, with her on him. He had to focus hardly to get what she was saying and couldn't help but tense and blush "I... i know nothing of... this..." he replied honestly, higly embarassed... the only thing that hew knew was that it hurted when Shan Yu did it... and that according to Tulio it was amazing... but he wanted it... he wanted her, so badly...
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

So... how are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So... how are you?   So... how are you? EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 2:12 pm

She smiled shyly. "To be honest, I'm not so sure myself.." She could tell how nervous he was. But she could say she was equally as scared. "But nothing matters, just you and me." She pulled down her dress revealing her naked breasts. She liked Ping so much it almost felt strange revealing herself in that way. But she was enjoying it at the same time. She leaned down to kiss him once more. She traveled down from his lips to his neck, slowly sucking on it. She looked up once more for approval.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

So... how are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So... how are you?   So... how are you? EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 2:21 pm

When she pulled down the dress and removed the bondages, he didn't move: he even stopped to breath. He was so weird, so strange be naked in front of someone else... in front of her... but when she kissed him again it felt so good, as well as when she started to suck his neck: it was a sensation so new, like a fire that was burning inside him... when she looked at him like waiting for an approval, he felt scared, he wasn't able to tell her anything, but in the same moment... he wanted her to continue....
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

So... how are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So... how are you?   So... how are you? EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 2:53 pm

She led herself down his chest and to his breasts. She kissed them slightly, then let her tongue suck her nipple. She let her tongue travel down to the start of his pants. She started to undo his pants slowly. She remember the last time she played with his pants. She was rejected last time of course but this time it was different. She smiled at the thought. She finally was given the chance to make love to him. She undid her belt then her pants. She pulled them off slowly but kept her underwear on. She smiled and bit her lip. She had never done this before. It was exciting and thrilling and she didn't want it to stop.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

So... how are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So... how are you?   So... how are you? EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 2:59 pm

He started to breath heavily when she started to kiss and suck her nipples: e could feel so many sensation in that moment... there was, of course, still fear, and embarass, and maybe shame... but stronger... there was the passion, the need to continue to feel her touch, her kisses... that fire that he had started to feel was growing and growing and her lips were alimenting it. When she put away his pants, leaving him with nothing but his underwear, he moved a bit his legs: on one side he felt the instinct to hide himself, but on the other... he didn't want it to stop... it felt too good...
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

So... how are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So... how are you?   So... how are you? EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 3:10 pm

She saw that he was a little nervous. "It's okay," she said quietly, winking. She slowly worked her way to his underwear where she slid them off revealing herself. She smiled and started to kiss the inside of her legs. She kept kissing until she reached her clit. She slowly started sucking it. Meg had never done this before, but by the way her ex-boyfriends did this to her she quickly learned. She looked up a bit to see how she was reacting.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

So... how are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So... how are you?   So... how are you? EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 3:15 pm

when Meg let her panties slip away she stopped to breath for a moment: she was totally naked in front of her, she couldn't help but tense up, but the tension slipped away as soon as Meg started to kiss the inside of his legs, replaced from one hundred of new incredible sensations: when she reached his clit, she was already wet and incredibly excited: actually, she had started to be wet even before Meg had removed her panties. It was incredible, the pleasure was incredible: she tried to resist for a while, but when she started to suck her clit she couldn't help but moan, blushing hardly immediatly later, embarassed
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

So... how are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So... how are you?   So... how are you? EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 3:28 pm

Meg giggled. She had never heard another women moan in pleasure before. "You like that?" she asked seductively. Meg closed her eyes and let her tongue explore. She was careful but she used enough strength to actually inflict pleasure. She was enjoying herself maybe even to much. She hoped Ping was enjoying it as much as she was.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

So... how are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So... how are you?   So... how are you? EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 3:34 pm

She blushed even more, if possible, at her question and managed to mumble back a 'yes' filled with pleasure: she was enjoying it so much, her hands were scratching the covers of the bed and her breath was really heavy, and from how wet she was Meg could understand she was enjoying it really so much. She didn't even know how much she could handle it: she was somehow reaching the top of the pleasure, she could feel it...
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

So... how are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So... how are you?   So... how are you? EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 3:40 pm

Meg didn't stop, she slowly put two fingers inside of her and slowly thrusted in and out of her. She leaned up to her breasts again and started sucking on them. It felt so wrong, but so right at the same time. Was she a lesbian? Was she straight? She wasn't sure what to think so she just didn't. She stopped thinking and focused her attention on Ping.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

So... how are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So... how are you?   So... how are you? EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 3:49 pm

when she stopped to use her tongue PIng couldn't keep a new moan, but then she put inside of her two fingers, going in and out: she started to believe that she could get crazy for the pleasure, her whole body was in fire. "Meg... I... I..." she didn't even know what or how express herself: she was fastly reaching the top of the pleasure, instinctively her hips started to move, following Meg's fingers movements, while she couldn't help but keep moaning, without being able to hold herself
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

So... how are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So... how are you?   So... how are you? Empty

Back to top Go down

So... how are you?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora :: The Tree of Life :: Rooms :: Room 5-
Jump to: