Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Welcome in Pandora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Walk the streets like a wanted man

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

Walk the streets like a wanted man Empty
PostSubject: Walk the streets like a wanted man   Walk the streets like a wanted man EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 5:06 am

He arrived to the altar, letting Meg down. "Honey!!! I'm home!!!!" He shouted to Eris to get her out. "I brought you a present." He said holdin Megs hand up.
Back to top Go down
Eris
Admin
Eris

PostSubject: Re: Walk the streets like a wanted man   Walk the streets like a wanted man EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 5:23 am

Eris smirked wickedly. She appeared just before meg. ''Buh.'' She than floated towards Shan-Yu. ''Good job my dear, I see I can count on you.''
Back to top Go down
https://pandora.canadian-forum.com
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Walk the streets like a wanted man   Walk the streets like a wanted man EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 5:26 am

Megara stepped forwards, facing the woman. "I need answers," she said firmly. Eris wasn't anything she had expected. She thought she would meet some ugly and large monster but instead a beautiful woman floated before her. But Meg was smart she knew to keep her distance.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Walk the streets like a wanted man   Walk the streets like a wanted man EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 5:30 am

He smirked. "It's a pleasure as allways my dear." He said to Eris, letting go of Megaras hand, and taking two steps back incase she tried to run.
Back to top Go down
Eris
Admin
Eris

PostSubject: Re: Walk the streets like a wanted man   Walk the streets like a wanted man EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 5:32 am

Eris nodded at Shan-Yu. She floated back to her throne. ''And you think I am willing to answer questions from someone like you?'' She waved her hand, Binding Megara's hands and feet together with a rope. Making her fall down.
''I don't think I want to.'' She smirked wickedly.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Walk the streets like a wanted man   Walk the streets like a wanted man EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 5:37 am

Megara gasped as she fell to the ground. She breathed heavily and looked up glaring at Eris. She sure was stronger than she thought. "Someone like me?" she asked. *So she does know about me..*
Back to top Go down
Eris
Admin
Eris

PostSubject: Re: Walk the streets like a wanted man   Walk the streets like a wanted man EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 6:14 am

''A human, But also a prostitute. Ping...Tulio, Is Shan-Yu going to fall under your spell too?'' She grinned coldly.
Looking at the woman with nothing else than disgust.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Walk the streets like a wanted man   Walk the streets like a wanted man EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 6:19 am

Meg gasped and looked down. "I am not a prostitute.." she said trailing off. Apparently Rose and Eris shared their hate for her. The guilt started to sink in when Eris made that comment and she felt almost shameful for sleeping with him.
Back to top Go down
Eris
Admin
Eris

PostSubject: Re: Walk the streets like a wanted man   Walk the streets like a wanted man EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 7:35 am

Eris smirked. Leaning on her hand. ''Of course aren't you.'' She said sarcastically.
''You just creep in the bed of Ping, And Pings room mate.'' Eris shook her head.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Walk the streets like a wanted man   Walk the streets like a wanted man EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 9:20 am

Meg looked down and tried to struggle from her bonds. "I'm just- confused," she managed to say. She pictured how devastated Ping would be if he found out. She shook her head trying to rid herself from the thought.
Back to top Go down
Eris
Admin
Eris

PostSubject: Re: Walk the streets like a wanted man   Walk the streets like a wanted man EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 9:22 am

''So sleeping with another man is how you solve your confusion? What about me telling Ping this, Hmm?'' She raised her eyebrow looking at the woman, She swung her hand again making the ropes get even tighter.
''This might hurt sweetie.'' She closed her hand and turned it. Making the ropes scratch across Megara's flesh.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Walk the streets like a wanted man   Walk the streets like a wanted man EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 9:28 am

"No, please" she managed to say. Ping couldn't find out.. Suddenly, Eris pulled the ropes tighter. Meg let out a small yelp from the pain. She felt like she was on fire. Her voice was weak and she was struggling to breathe. "Wha..what do you want from me? You wanna kill me?" she asked raising her voice. She felt so helpless, but she was used to it. She still had the scars from where her ex-boyfriend hit and raped her.
Back to top Go down
Eris
Admin
Eris

PostSubject: Re: Walk the streets like a wanted man   Walk the streets like a wanted man EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 9:34 am

''Death would be too nice for you.'' Eris said coldly. She would not let this girl get away yet, So much fun to have on her.
It would be a shame to just let her go already. She squeezed her hand a little bit making the ropes go even tighter.
''I am going to have allot of fun with you.''
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Walk the streets like a wanted man   Walk the streets like a wanted man EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 9:46 am

Meg groaned again trying to hide her discomfort. "Why are you doing this to me?" she asked coughing. The ropes were making it harder and harder to breathe. She could feel the blood soaking into her dress. She only wished she could have never slept with Tulio, ofcourse he was great but she felt so much guilt. She was starting to get nauseous. She tried to breathe but with the ropes it was almost impossible.
Back to top Go down
Eris
Admin
Eris

PostSubject: Re: Walk the streets like a wanted man   Walk the streets like a wanted man EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 10:00 am

She let the ropes loosen up. ''Why do you think?'' She asked, Making the ropes disappear.
Eris floated towards the girl, Lifting up her head roughly. ''Tell me.''
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Walk the streets like a wanted man   Walk the streets like a wanted man EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 10:04 am

When the ropes loosened Meg fell forward a bit and looked straight into the eyes of Eris as she grabbed her chin. "I.. I don't know," she whimpered. She honestly had no idea. But someone couldn't just hate a person that much for no reason..
Back to top Go down
Eris
Admin
Eris

PostSubject: Re: Walk the streets like a wanted man   Walk the streets like a wanted man EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 10:06 am

''First you've insulted my sister, Second you have cheated on your almost boyfriend. And you've murdered a man. Any questions?'' Eris raised her eyebrow, Floating just before her.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Walk the streets like a wanted man   Walk the streets like a wanted man EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 10:19 am

"So," said Meg frowning. "Rose get's you to do her dirty work. Very professional." She said holding her side. "And I'm sure you've killed a couple men here and there so who's your torturer?"
Back to top Go down
Eris
Admin
Eris

PostSubject: Re: Walk the streets like a wanted man   Walk the streets like a wanted man EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 10:26 am

''Oh no, Rose does not know nothing about you being here.'' Eris laughed. ''Who said I killed men? I am not killing people, That is boring. Besides...'' She let the ropes get arround Megara again. ''...I am just going to have a little bit extra fun with you.'' She let go off the girl. Clenching her first to make the ropes go tighter just a little bit. ''Take her to my chamber. First door you'll see.'' Eris pointed Looking at Shan-Yu.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Walk the streets like a wanted man   Walk the streets like a wanted man EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 10:30 am

He had been watching the scene in amusement, he stepped forward when Eris told him to. "Sure thing." He grabbed Megara, throwing her over his shoulder and carried her to the chamber.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walk the streets like a wanted man   Walk the streets like a wanted man Empty

Back to top Go down

Walk the streets like a wanted man
Page 1 of 1