Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Welcome in Pandora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

You are not going to like this.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Eris
Admin
Eris

You are not going to like this. Empty
PostSubject: You are not going to like this.   You are not going to like this. EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 1:10 am

Eris had watched the whole scene from Tulio and BriarRose and she was not amused by it, How could she be so stupid?
''I thought I had educated the child allot better than this.'' Eris murmured, Looking at the scene with disgust in her eyes.
Eris shook her head. Naive child...

She raised an eyebrow when she noticed Tulio walk into the room of Megara, ''Oh now it is getting even better.'' She rolled her eyes. As she saw the two getting very far...She almost gag. What a Casanova, She had feared this. Eris decided it was better she would show this to Rose, Maybe she would than learn her lesson. Instead being stubborn.

-

A moment later Rose had arrived, ''What is it this time Eris. It is really frustrating that you keep calling for me.''
''Rose, Now stop the attitude for a moment and look at this.'' Eris waved with her hand. Reviling a cloud with on it the same scene of Tulio and Megara she had just been watching.

Rose her eyes widen. W-what was he doing? And why...''I didn't know he..'' ''He would find another woman who would gladly open her legs for him? I have warned you. But you kept being stubborn like a little child.''
Rose narrowed her eyes. How much she hated herself for being so stupid, Ofcourse he did not want her. He wanted her body.
She was glad she hadn't allowed him to continue. ''What are you going to do now?'' Rose smirked coldly. ''Make him pay.''
Rose turned around and walked away, Back to her room. Oh he was not going to get away with this.
Back to top Go down
https://pandora.canadian-forum.com
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: You are not going to like this.   You are not going to like this. EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 3:15 am

[OOC... <.< >.>'' ... ok, I'm dead v.v But in my defence you never even asked him to be your bf.. >.>'' And Meg was throwing herself at him! >.<'']
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: You are not going to like this.   You are not going to like this. EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 3:21 am

(OOC: XDDDDDD, I thought you said you were not going to put Tulio in a Relationship Wink And Tulio threw himself on(top) of Rose too but she could still control herself Wink )
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: You are not going to like this.   You are not going to like this. EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 3:25 am

[OOC: If he had known a boyfriend was all you wanted he'd have been honest with her... >.>'' Pfft, girls, always blaming it on the man >.< Not my fault I'm so greatly wanted Wink]
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: You are not going to like this.   You are not going to like this. EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 4:32 am

(OOC: XDDD, ''He could imagine her being the type of girl who wanted a long-time, loving relationship. He wasn't the type of guy who could give her that. He enjoyed his freedom more than anything.'' You are talking against yourself XDD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You are not going to like this.   You are not going to like this. Empty

Back to top Go down

You are not going to like this.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora :: The island :: The Temple of Chaos :: Eris's viewpoint-
Jump to: