Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Welcome in Pandora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rose, Rose Red.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BriarRose

BriarRose

Rose, Rose Red. Empty
PostSubject: Rose, Rose Red.   Rose, Rose Red. EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 8:36 am

BriarRose had woken up, She couldn't bother staying in her room so she walked towards the Dining room to get some breakfast.
Just before she went, She had checked in the mirror. But nothing, She brushed through her hair just before she went.
Once she arrived at the dining room she stopped. What was there that she wanted to eat?
She walked over to the little basket on the table, Taking out a apple. She opened a drawer and took a small knife.
Opening the cabinet she took out a plate and started cutting the apple into pieces.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

Rose, Rose Red. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose, Rose Red.   Rose, Rose Red. EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 8:42 am

After Meg's "interesting" conversation with Ping last night, she was still distraught about the whole situation. Distraught and hungry. She realized she hadn't eaten for a whole day. The island sure knew how to get to you. The only place to get food was the dining room, a place where had memories she wish she could forgot. Nonetheless, she still decided to enter it. She was surprised to see BriarRose there, carefully cutting apples. She snuck to the cabinet behind her and took some bread, pulling off a piece. "Hello Rose," she said, quietly taking a seat next to her.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

Rose, Rose Red. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose, Rose Red.   Rose, Rose Red. EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 8:51 am

Rose looked up from her Apple, ''Morning Miss Megara.'' She said nodding at the woman as she carefully cutted the apple.
''How have you been?''
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

Rose, Rose Red. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose, Rose Red.   Rose, Rose Red. EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 8:55 am

"I've..um.. I've been okay," she said rubbing her temples. Her head always ached when she worried about things. She needed to get her mind off of Ping. "Couldn't sleep last night." She said popping some bread into her mouth. "And yourself?"
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

Rose, Rose Red. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose, Rose Red.   Rose, Rose Red. EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 9:19 am

''Oh, I am very sorry to hear that. I hope you will get a better rest soon.'' She wasn't paying attention on her apple as she said that, She accidently made a slight cut in her finger. ''Oh...'' She laid down the apple with her other hand and walked over to the sink. She let the water run over her finger. As she shook her hand to dry it. She turned back to Megara. ''I've been..Good.'' She walked over to the table.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

Rose, Rose Red. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose, Rose Red.   Rose, Rose Red. EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 9:28 am

She watched as Rose cut her finger open and walked over to the sink letting the water run over it. "Here," she said following her. She grabbed a piece of cloth from the pantry and wrapped it around her finger. "That should stop the bleeding," she said. She wiped her hands on her dress and took a look around. "You know, I've been meaning to ask you. Is this your home?" she asked curiously. "I mean, I know you lived on this island somehow." She was starting to like her. Even thought they got off at a bad start at the beach, Rose didn't seem as dangerous as she came off to be.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

Rose, Rose Red. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose, Rose Red.   Rose, Rose Red. EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 9:46 am

She looked at her finger. ''Thank you, Yes I live here..Well not always here. I have different places I like to spent the day, Being inside will get boring.'' She walked back to the table, Not really caring for Megara. She was .. alright.
But it could change any moment.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

Rose, Rose Red. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose, Rose Red.   Rose, Rose Red. EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 9:53 am

"I see," she said calmly. There was a silence for about a minute until Meg finally broke it. "Why did you lie to me?" She whispered glaring at her. Not in a mad way but just sternly.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

Rose, Rose Red. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose, Rose Red.   Rose, Rose Red. EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 9:58 am

Rose frowned turning around she looked at Megara, ''Excuse me?'' She asked raising her eyebrow.
She did not really remember ever lying, Or did she?
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

Rose, Rose Red. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose, Rose Red.   Rose, Rose Red. EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 10:03 am

"You said you didn't know who Eris was," Meg said, turning her head towards her. "I know she's your sister." Meg shook her head and smiled. "So why did you lie to me. Why.. did you put a poster of my face at the entrance. You don't even know me. Now.. thanks to you, half the people here hate me." She sighed. "I trusted you. Hell, I thought we were friends. Apparently not."
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

Rose, Rose Red. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose, Rose Red.   Rose, Rose Red. EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 10:14 am

Rose laughed softly. ''Oh Meg, Now you blame me for putting on the poster with your face on it? Why not ask Helga, Tiana, Shan-Yu or Tulio if I have ever left the group. I have not. And yes Eris is my sister, But that does not mean that I want to know her? Maybe I prefer not to have this words twisting betrayer as family. But what can you do against it being stuck on a island.'' Rose shrugged. ''I understand if you won't trust me, I never trust anyone so than we have something in common.'' Rose said rather coldly as she turned around to take the plate with the apple. She pushed it into Megara's hands.
''Good day miss Megara.'' She said as she started to walk out of the dining room. Friends? Really? Don't make me laugh.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

Rose, Rose Red. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose, Rose Red.   Rose, Rose Red. EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 10:33 am

Meg gave Rose a nasty look. "Who do you think you are?" she said standing up and grabbing Rose's shoulder. "Bringing us to this island, playing tricks with us. We aren't puppets Rose, we're people. What's wrong with you? Have you been drinking salt water?" she sighed. Meg almost never got into another woman's face like that. She bit her lip, instantly regretting raising her voice. "I'm sorry, you didn't deserve that. I'm just angry, about everything. We've been stuck on this island for days and no answers. No answers on why we're here."
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

Rose, Rose Red. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose, Rose Red.   Rose, Rose Red. EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 11:03 am

She looked at Megara with a blank expression. Hearing her out burst at her, She did not really feel insulted by any of her words.
When she stepped back and watched how the woman apologized to her.
BriarRose kept calm. ''I understand your confusion. And I understand your anger. I accept your apologies.''
Rose nodded and turned around to walk away again.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

Rose, Rose Red. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose, Rose Red.   Rose, Rose Red. EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 11:07 am

Megara didn't want to her to leave, even though it was obvious Rose wanted to. "Are we going to die here?" she asked quickly.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

Rose, Rose Red. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose, Rose Red.   Rose, Rose Red. EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 11:10 am

BriarRose stopped, She turned around. ''Why? Are you afraid of the death?'' She asked crossing her arms.
''I tell you one thing, I will not be the one to make my hands dirty and kill others. As long as you don't cross my path. I shall promise that I won't harm you.''
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

Rose, Rose Red. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose, Rose Red.   Rose, Rose Red. EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 11:19 am

"And what about your sister? She wants me dead." Meg said. Meg truly wasn't afraid of death. She saw it as a new adventure, a new life where she could just start over. The island was beautiful, but if she were to spend the rest of her life there, she would have to make the most of it.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

Rose, Rose Red. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose, Rose Red.   Rose, Rose Red. EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 11:29 am

BriarRose shrugged. ''Who knows. That will depend on you and only you.'' She nodded.
''I can not control the actions of my sister, and I will never be able to. So if I were you..keep her on your good side.''
Rose her expression was serious.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

Rose, Rose Red. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose, Rose Red.   Rose, Rose Red. EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 11:30 am

"Well, thanks," she said grabbing a glass of water and sipping it slowly. "So.." she was running out of things to talk about. "Made any friends?"
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

Rose, Rose Red. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose, Rose Red.   Rose, Rose Red. EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 11:32 am

Rose grinned. ''Yes I have..'' She said simple, turning around and walking out of the dining room. She wasn't sure where she was going to go to yet. But she wasn't really interested in getting all sentimental with Megara.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

Rose, Rose Red. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose, Rose Red.   Rose, Rose Red. EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 11:34 am

Megara smiled. "Apparently," she said finishing her drink and walking back to her room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rose, Rose Red. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose, Rose Red.   Rose, Rose Red. Empty

Back to top Go down

Rose, Rose Red.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora :: The Tree of Life :: The Dining room-
Jump to: