Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Welcome in Pandora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Why are you here?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

Why are you here? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why are you here?   Why are you here? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 1:55 pm

He smirked and glanced at Megara. "Oh, I may look stupid, but I know this and that about things. Right Ping?" He saw her get ready to atack him again. "Ask Ping to prove it to you that he is actually a man." He said crossing his arms on his chest.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Why are you here?   Why are you here? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 1:58 pm

She stood back up and faced them both. "Ping doesn't have to prove anything," she growled. "Right Ping?" What the hell was Shan-Yu talking about. Meg was denying the thought of reality. Ping couldn't be..
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: Why are you here?   Why are you here? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 2:03 pm

He didn't have the braveness to reply to Meg, nor too look her in her eyes. Shan Yu's words were getting him more and more mad... he attacked again with the intention to punch him in the face, but he was getting tired, he was already panting for the pain and the anger was making him less careful and less precise...
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Why are you here?   Why are you here? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 2:08 pm

He grinned seeing Ping atack him blindly. "Well I'll prove it to you then." He grabbed Ping by the arm and twirled her infront of him, pulling her coat open, revealing the bondage she had to tie her boobs with. He pushed Ping in to Megs arms. "If you don't believe me now we could always peek in his pants... I'm sorry her pants."
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Why are you here?   Why are you here? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 2:14 pm

Meg gasped and stepped backwards. She covered her mouth un-able to think. The last couple days flashed before her eyes. When Ping and Meg first met on the beach. The way he was so shy. When they were alone in the cave together, when she first pressed her body against his. In front of the Tree House when they shared their first kiss together. The night before when they fell asleep in each others arms. All lies. He never liked me. It played in Meg's head over and over again. He was a girl the whole time. She stepped away from Ping and closer to Shan-Yu. "Who are you?" she said blankly.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: Why are you here?   Why are you here? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 2:16 pm

He had been a real stupid, he had offerend him the possibility to do it on a silver plate!
He turned him and opened his coat, showing the bondages to Meg: what an humiliation... and he kept teasing him, even after he had throw him easily in Meg's arms, that he hadn't the strenght to look in face, neither when he replied a whispered and painful "I'm sorry".
Panting, he used one hand to close the coat, and then, stepping away from Meg, he tried to ran to recover his lance, giving a glance full of hate to Shan Yu.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Why are you here?   Why are you here? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 2:21 pm

Shan yu just grinned and enjoyed the drama. HE saw Ping take his lance and give him the death glare. He chuckeled. "You going to do it this time? Or just use it to poke me?"
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Why are you here?   Why are you here? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 2:34 pm

Meg turned to Shan-Yu. "Leave, please." she said coldly. She wanted to be alone with..him.. or her, she wasn't sure. She stared Shan-Yu down as if he was dirt.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: Why are you here?   Why are you here? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 2:37 pm

He ran toward him, like he wanted to repeat his first move, but instead i the end he let the lance go, throwing it toward him: it didn't actually hit him, it just brushed his cheek before to stick itself in the wall behind him.
"Leave"
repeated, still keeping with one hand the coat closed
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Why are you here?   Why are you here? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 2:43 pm

Shan yu touched his cheek slowly, looking at his fingers. He smirked at the sight of blood. "For now, but I will take you to Eris." He said shortly before leaving the room. He chuckeled licking the blood from his fingers. "Who knew she actually had it in her." He said to himself as he walked through the hall to some place.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Why are you here?   Why are you here? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 2:47 pm

Meg slowly turned to Ping. She just stared at him waiting for an explanation.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: Why are you here?   Why are you here? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 2:51 pm

He followed Shan Yu with a glance filled with hate until he left, then, when he finally went away, he felt Meg's glance on him...
"I'm sorry" he whispered staring at the floor "I didn't want to lie to you..." he tried, but all the words seemed empty, and after all, she seemed so angry... there was no reason to forgive him...
"If... if you're not hurt i'll leave..." he whispered in the same voice full of pain and sadness, still npt looking at her
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Why are you here?   Why are you here? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 2:56 pm

"Don't leave," she replied quickly. "I just want to know more." She said sitting down. Megara was so confused. She couldn't believe that Ping was a girl. Everything made since. Why he didn't want anything physical. Why he told her it wasn't going to work out. "Do you love me, Ping?" she whispered faintly. She knew there was a chance he didn't but she said it to fast to think.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: Why are you here?   Why are you here? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 2:59 pm

When she asked him to stay he stopped, still staring at the floor. Even if he felt uncomfortable with it, she had the right to know, now...
Her question took him of surprised: "yes... i mean, i think so... i've never... loved... anyone... i don't know... but... is the first time i feel like... this..." in a sigh he whispered a new "i'm sorry"
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Why are you here?   Why are you here? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 3:01 pm

She ignored his reply. "Why Ping?" she said looking at him. "Why did you lie to me? I told you my secret.." she said still looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: Why are you here?   Why are you here? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 3:05 pm

This hurted. This hurted a lot...
"I didn't ment to lie to you..." he stepped back, touching the wall with his back and then slipping to sit on the floor, keeping his head in his hands "I've lived all my life as a man, it was my father's choise. I've never been a... woman... i'm... just a soldier... i didn't want to lie..."
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Why are you here?   Why are you here? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 3:06 pm

She slid down next to him. "How did Shan-Yu find out?" she asked curiously, still un-sure of what to think.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: Why are you here?   Why are you here? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 3:11 pm

She wanted to know... It was painful even think about it, but the only thing that he could give her now was his honesty
"He met me in the woods... we fought and he found out... then he... he..."
he couldn't continue, he just turned his glance to the other side: in his trembling voice was already evident what had happened...
He was still terrified of the mongol, and the only idea of what had happened still hurted inside.
Still, he hadn't even hesitated when Meg had needed his help against the mongol...
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Why are you here?   Why are you here? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 3:15 pm

"I'm so- sorry," Meg said. "I.. I shouldn't have brought it up." She stood up. She still felt un-easy. She had never thought about her sexuality with a girl before. She was confused, she needed time to think. "I um- I need to think some," she said un easily.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: Why are you here?   Why are you here? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 3:16 pm

Ping nodded still without looking at her, and whispered again an heartfelt "I'm sorry, Meg, i really am..."
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Why are you here?   Why are you here? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 3:21 pm

She gave a weak smile and looked back at the ground. "Goodbye, Ping." She said leaving the living room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why are you here?   Why are you here? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Why are you here?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora :: The Tree of Life :: The Dining room-
Jump to: