Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Welcome in Pandora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Second Chance for a Second Kiss

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tulio

Tulio

Second Chance for a Second Kiss Empty
PostSubject: Second Chance for a Second Kiss   Second Chance for a Second Kiss EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 9:58 am

[OOC: Sorry for the topic title, but you know I love to tease you Wink]

It was weird for Tulio to see the falls again. Last time he had been here he had been with Ping.
It was also where Rose had led them the first time they met. He remembered it with a slight smile on his face.
"Nice place for a first date," he joked and laughed as he nudged her softly and playfully.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Second Chance for a Second Kiss   Second Chance for a Second Kiss EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 10:28 am

Rose laughed softly, ''Don't get your hopes up, Sir Tulio.'' She walked towards the water. Lifting her dress lightly as she dipped her toes into the water. She smirked. ''I can just go back and leave you here all alone..Bait for the animals.'' She grinned.
''I am just warning you for now.''
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Second Chance for a Second Kiss   Second Chance for a Second Kiss EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 10:36 am

He smiled, taking no notice of her threat.
"I have a feeling you don't really want me dead.." he said in a charming, low voice as he walked up behind her. He was so close, and he could smell the same sweet scent he had smelled moments earlier, but it still surprised him how anything could smell that sweet. How anything could be that perfect..
He gently laid his hands on her waist once again.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Second Chance for a Second Kiss   Second Chance for a Second Kiss EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 10:51 am

Rose felt him close to her, His hand around her waist made her turn around and face him.
She looked up into his eyes. ''What makes you so sure I don't?'' She asked laying her hands on his chest.
A slight smile on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Second Chance for a Second Kiss   Second Chance for a Second Kiss EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 10:54 am

"Because you still havn't moved away," he said softly with a teasing smile as he bowed his head down slowly, his lips gradually coming closer to hers. He didn't want her to feel like he was forcing her, and so he gave her time to move away from him if she absolutely didn't want the kiss. But... he hoped she wouldn't.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Second Chance for a Second Kiss   Second Chance for a Second Kiss EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 11:41 am

Rose grinned. ''Not yet..'' She whispered. Moving under his arms. Stepping behind him.
''Now I have.'' She said as she smiled wickedly. ''You were not going to steal another kiss from me were you, sir Tulio?''
She smirked.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Second Chance for a Second Kiss   Second Chance for a Second Kiss EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 11:53 am

"Steal?" he asked and acted as if he was surprised while he smiled charmingly at her and turned around to face her.
"Oh no, I would only take what you will give me," he said and took another step closer to her, careful not to touch her this time. His voice was almost pleading for more, but somehow it still did not sound pathetic.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Second Chance for a Second Kiss   Second Chance for a Second Kiss EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 12:06 pm

Rose smirked wide. ''And what if I won't give it to you? What are you going to do than?'' She said as she set a step closer as well. Enjoying his try's to get closer to her every time. He just did not leave her alone.
It was rather flattering but yet she felt the need to tease him just to the edge.
If he really was that interested as he said he was, He would have to try just a little bit more.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Second Chance for a Second Kiss   Second Chance for a Second Kiss EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 12:08 pm

"Then I'd keep trying... until you find me worthy," he smiled and once again leaned in to kiss her.
It was worth a shot...
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Second Chance for a Second Kiss   Second Chance for a Second Kiss EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 12:15 pm

Rose smirked and stepped aside. He almost fell forward which caused her to laugh softly.
''Well you are funny, but not worthy yet.'' She said as she grinned lightly.
He sure was desperate. Only for a little kiss he kept following her. ''Third time's the charm. They say.''
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Second Chance for a Second Kiss   Second Chance for a Second Kiss EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 12:16 pm

"You seemed to redeem me worthy last night," he teased as he took another step in her direction. Did she mean it? Would she really let him kiss her if he tried a third time? He had to give it a shot.
He laid his hands behind her back, pulling her in so her body was touching his and leaned in to kiss her once more.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Second Chance for a Second Kiss   Second Chance for a Second Kiss EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 12:29 pm

Rose grinned. ''Last night was different.'' As she pushed him away. ''Why keep trying to kiss me, Sir Tulio? Be gratefull I came here all the way with you.'' She smirked as she walked over to the water. ''Right now I might actually consider my idea about feeding you to the animals.'' She said as she sat down on a rock near the water. As she noticed it had gotten darker than when they arrived here. The sun was slowly going down. ''But going back now on my own, Even for me wouldn't be wise.''
She smiled at him, Tapping on the rock next to hers. ''Come here and just try to enjoy the nature while you are here.''
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Second Chance for a Second Kiss   Second Chance for a Second Kiss EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 12:34 pm

Tulio sighed, but admitted defeat. More days and more chances would come his way.
He sat down on the rock beside her, looking over the waterfall. The moonlight made the water sparkle, and he almost lost both his voice and his breath at the sight. It was absolutely beautiful. And still not as beautiful as her.
"I have been," he joked. All he had done was stare at her all day.
However, his cocky, charming grin had changed into that of an honest smile as he stared at the waterfall.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Second Chance for a Second Kiss   Second Chance for a Second Kiss EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 12:44 pm

Rose smiled hearing him sigh in defeat. As she watched the water fall down.
Every drop of water that fell down created another circle in the water beneath the waterfalls.
She turned her head to Tulio. Letting her hand go on his cheek turning his head to hers. As she slowly moved her head towards him. She let their lips meet. The same weird light feeling filled her body. As she pulled away. ''There you go, Tulio.''
She smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Second Chance for a Second Kiss   Second Chance for a Second Kiss EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 12:48 pm

Tulio's eyes widened as she kissed him, but he simply leaned in to kiss her back, letting his tounge gently stroke her upper lip, buy keeping it a soft, small kiss. He didn't want to push her too far yet.
He sighed happily again once she broke the kiss, and a wider smile was obvious on his face.
"You know, I think you just might have made my day," he laughed softly and stroked her cheek with the back of his hand.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Second Chance for a Second Kiss   Second Chance for a Second Kiss EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 12:54 pm

Rose smiled. ''Than this might make your week.'' She said as she leaned in to kiss him once again.
Enjoying how he kept still for one second before actually kissing back. She moved her body just a little bit closer to his.
She than pulled away again. ''I think we better head back home..It is getting late..'' She said smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Second Chance for a Second Kiss   Second Chance for a Second Kiss EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 12:59 pm

He leaned in to kiss her. He still didn't kiss her passionatly, as if he was afraid to break her. She seemed so fragile, so innocent, and most of all he didn't want to scare her away. He couldn't believe how good the kiss felt.
As she kissed him, he let his hand wander to her cheek, feeling her soft, warm skin. Perfect...
He nearly gasped for air when she broke the kiss, unsure of what to say now, but luckily she broke the silence.
"Are you scared Princess?" he joked, but stood up, reaching his arm down to help her up.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Second Chance for a Second Kiss   Second Chance for a Second Kiss EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 1:02 pm

Rose smirked. Letting him help her up. ''No, It is getting cold and I don't want the others to miss you back 'home'.''
She said as started to walk. She didn't know what to actually think right now..What was she doing and why?
Why was she here with him, Why didn't she stay in her room. Was it just to get some air? Or to actually enjoy
the free time and enjoy the company? She had to admit, Having Tulio as some company was nice.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Second Chance for a Second Kiss   Second Chance for a Second Kiss EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 1:18 pm

He walked next to her, lost in his own thoughts about the kiss they had shared.
Being a casanova, he knew when girls wanted him, and Rose definitively did, even if she was trying to hide it. He just didn't know why she wouldn't give herself over. What was keeping her...?
He laid his arm around her waist in a careful manner as he walked with her.
"You really are one of a kind," he laughed.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Second Chance for a Second Kiss   Second Chance for a Second Kiss EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 1:30 pm

Rose laughed. "Would you still come to my room asking, no begging to me. If I was different than what I am now?"
She grinned, as he layed his hand around her waist. "Having hard times keeping your hands to yourself?"
A smirk was formed on her lips. She didn't really care. It was cold and his warm and soft hand was actually pretty nice right now.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Second Chance for a Second Kiss   Second Chance for a Second Kiss EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 1:39 pm

"No," he answered truthfully. He enjoyed women's company, but never had he actually seeked a woman out like that.
"Every part of you makes you special," he said and smiled softly down at her.
"I wouldn't want you to change a thing."
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Second Chance for a Second Kiss   Second Chance for a Second Kiss EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 1:47 pm

"Oh good lord!" She pushed him away from her, grinning. "Once again with the compliments."
Rose smirked. "Stop the compliments, and just act normal. You don't need to flatter me."
She laughed softly. As she continued to walk. Not waiting for him.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Second Chance for a Second Kiss   Second Chance for a Second Kiss EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 1:48 pm

He jogged to catch up with her, laughing.
"Oh, but I was merely answering your question," he said grinning.
It was true, he had a way of always speaking his mind, it was hard to stop just because she wanted him to.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Second Chance for a Second Kiss   Second Chance for a Second Kiss EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 1:56 pm

Rose grinned. "There we have mister Tulio's truth again." She said as if he had spoken the truth already for many times.
She looked over her shoulder, stopping as he catched up with her, She continued walking.
The sight of the large tree made her long to her room, how afraid she was that her sister would see all this.
She had left her room for way to long and had spent too much time with Tulio already.
And what made her so sure he spoke the truth to her? Maybe it was all fake and the next thing she would know
Is to open her eyes and be sure it was all just a dream. And nothing else but a dream without conciquencess..

Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Second Chance for a Second Kiss   Second Chance for a Second Kiss EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 1:59 pm

She seemed oddly thoughtful, but he descided not to question her about it. If she wanted to share, she would have done so already, long time ago, and he didn't want to push anything out of her.
Once they were by the tree he stopped and looked at her, taking her hand in his so she would stop walking.
"So Princess, would you allow me the honor of following you to your room?" he asked with a charming smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Second Chance for a Second Kiss   Second Chance for a Second Kiss Empty

Back to top Go down

Second Chance for a Second Kiss
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora :: The island :: The Falls-
Jump to: