Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Welcome in Pandora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stop singing my nightingale.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BriarRose

BriarRose

Stop singing my nightingale. Empty
PostSubject: Stop singing my nightingale.   Stop singing my nightingale. EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 6:03 am

Rose had reached to her room, She closed the door behind her. A big smile was formed on her lips. What had just happened?
What was that light feeling in her head. No matter what it was it felt good somehow..
She walked over to the bathroom. Looking into the big mirror. She swallowed trying to recover from her big smile,
But it was no use. The smile kept returning on her lips, She cleared her throat. Come on Rose stop the smiling. She shook her head and closed her eyes took a deep breath and re-opened them again.
''Well hello Sis.'' Rose her eyes widen. Seeing Eris float in the mirror.
''What are you doing here?'' She whispered. Looking around if nobody else was there. ''What am I doing here? I can better ask what you think you are doing.'' Rose frowned. ''What do mean?'' ''Don't play with me Rose.'' Eris frowned at her little sister.

Rose stepped backwards. ''I don't. I haven't done anything wrong.'' ''Yes you have! The Shan-Yu thinks you are very gracious by teaching him to read, Look at yourself! Have you seen that weird smile of your lips. Do you really think that, that Tulio man has any interest in you? Out of all woman who are here you are the least person he would like to be with.'' ''But he..'' ''Found your weak spot and will use it against you, Rose...Out of all people you are the one who would know that humans are not to be trusted.'' BriarRose looked down. ''I'm sorry..'' Eris smiled. ''Just stay in the background..Don't make them notice you too much. For now just stay in the background.'' ''Okay...'' BriarRose sighed. ''Good girl.'' Eris floated out the mirror and kissed BriarRose her forehead before disappearing.

BriarRose sighed. Looking back up Her smile had disappeared as much as the light feeling. Her eyes were emotionless She turned around and walked out of the bathroom. She lain down on her bed. Closing her eyes as she fell asleep silently.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Stop singing my nightingale.   Stop singing my nightingale. EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 6:28 am

Tulio gently knocked on the door of room 2. He had seen her gone in earlier, so he figured Rose would be there.
He was still really worried about Ping, but there was nothing he could do about it now, Ping wanted to be alone.
He opened the door slightly, seeing Rose about to wake up. He couldn't help but smile at her. She was, if possible, even more beautiful when she was sleeping, and that was hard to believe.
"Good morning beautiful," he said softly, with a charming smile, not moving from the door.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Stop singing my nightingale.   Stop singing my nightingale. EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 6:33 am

BriarRose was woken by this sudden sound of her door being opened. She hadn't expected anyone to come and visit her.
For now it would even be nice to be alone. She rubbed her eyes. Turning to her back as she slowly got up. She opened her eyes.
''Sir Tulio?!'' Her eyes widen. ''What are you doing here? I don't recall ever asking for a visit.'' She blinked her eyes.
What was he doing here? In her room?
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Stop singing my nightingale.   Stop singing my nightingale. EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 6:36 am

He smiled even wider at her reaction. She always seemed so calm and smart, it was fun to catch her off guard for once. It was a different side of her, and he couldn't help but finding it oddly cute. Adorable even.
"I don't recall ever needing permission," he laughed softly, not taking his eyes off of her.
She was so beautiful... and something else, something he couldn't put his finger on.. but it was luring him in.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Stop singing my nightingale.   Stop singing my nightingale. EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 6:42 am

She raised her eyebrow. ''Oh, So you think you can walk in a room without asking permission?'' She swayed her legs over the side of the bed. ''If you would have asked I could have counted on your visit, Sir Tulio.'' She stood up.
Rose had to find a way to get him out her room. She disliked the idea of a man being in her room without permission.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Stop singing my nightingale.   Stop singing my nightingale. EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 6:47 am

He raised his hands, cocking his head to the side, still smiling.
"Technically I am not even in your room princess," he laughed.
He was standing in the open doorway, leaning against the edge of the door.
"And can you blame me for not wanting to stay away..?" he asked more softly, his smile turning into a charming, crooked smile as he looked her in the eyes. He desperatly wanted an invitation in, but that might be too much to ask for...
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Stop singing my nightingale.   Stop singing my nightingale. EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 6:57 am

''Well if you are not in my room than continue what you are doing..'' She said rather cold. As she walked towards the bathroom. Leaving the bathroom open. She looked in the mirror again. Hoping he would just leave.
She ran through her hair. Pulling her clothes right.
''Are you gone yet?'' She asked..In a slight soft and sweet tone. Like in a prayer.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Stop singing my nightingale.   Stop singing my nightingale. EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 7:00 am

"You think simple words could keep me away from you?" he said, laughing softly from the doorway.
"What's wrong Rosie?" he asked however, in a more serious voice.
"You didn't use to hate me this much," he said jokingly and laughed again.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Stop singing my nightingale.   Stop singing my nightingale. EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 7:06 am

She frowned. Stepping out of the bathroom. ''Don't call me Rosie.'' She narrowed her eyes, ''And I just dislike that you are here without asking for permission.'' She said calmly. ''And simple words can be as hard and cold as long words can be.''
She looked him straight in the eye.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Stop singing my nightingale.   Stop singing my nightingale. EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 7:08 am

"Oh come on, Rose," he said almost pleading, but his smile still obvious on his face.
"I just wanted to see you. Now, can I please come in? Please..?" he asked and sent her his best puppy-eyes as his lower lip shot out a little, and he lowered his head, staring at her. It was obviously a joke, but he still looked rather cute.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Stop singing my nightingale.   Stop singing my nightingale. EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 7:14 am

"I just wanted to see you.''..He wanted to see her..She took a breath. ''Well you saw me Sir Tulio.'' She said
A very cold tone was in her voice. As if she tried to blow him away just by the coldness..But seeing his puppy eyes it apparently
did not work well enough. ''It's not going to work Sir Tulio. A Lady is not allowed to have a man in her bedroom.''
She tried to come with some plan to get him out. If her words would not help than maybe other things would...
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Stop singing my nightingale.   Stop singing my nightingale. EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 7:15 am

"Then come with me," he said softly, nodding towards the hall.
He didn't want to leave just yet. Actually, he didn't want to leave at all.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Stop singing my nightingale.   Stop singing my nightingale. EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 7:27 am

Rose frowned. ''Why would I come with you? I'd rather stay in..'' She said clenching her teeth.
Actually..She would like to have company. But she shouldn't mingle..
Her eyes softened. Would it be that big of a problem? He wouldn't harm her.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Stop singing my nightingale.   Stop singing my nightingale. EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 7:30 am

He was about to give up when her eyes softened. She was about to give in, he needed to keep pushing.
"It's not like I'll hurt you," he said and laughed softly, reaching out an arm, hoping she would take his hand.
"I wouldn't do anything you don't want me to," he said, smiling charmingly, keeping his arm out.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Stop singing my nightingale.   Stop singing my nightingale. EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 7:37 am

She smiled back. Taking his hand, What to loose? He said it himself.
''Alright.'' She stepped towards him. ''If you say so, I'll trust you on your word than.''
She shrugged. Smiling at him. Not really trusting him. But was it that bad?
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Stop singing my nightingale.   Stop singing my nightingale. EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 7:40 am

"I knew you'd come around," he whispered teasingly, lowering his head so it was close to hers, before he turned around and walked back into the hall. Then he stopped for a brief second. Rose knew this island better than him.
"Where do you want to go Princess?" he asked charmingly, not letting go of her hand.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Stop singing my nightingale.   Stop singing my nightingale. EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 7:46 am

Rose raised an eyebrow when he brought his face closer to hers. But she was relived when he turned around.
When he suddenly stopped she raised her eyebrow again. But than she smirked. ''What is it, Sir Tulio? Lost the way?''
She grinned lightly.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Stop singing my nightingale.   Stop singing my nightingale. EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 7:49 am

"Why don't you help me find it?" he asked charmingly as he turned around to her with a grin on his face.
He let his fingers play with a lock of her hair, raising it to his face so he could smell it.
She smelt as good as she was beautiful. Was everything about this girl perfect?
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Stop singing my nightingale.   Stop singing my nightingale. EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 7:56 am

''Why would I?'' She grinned. Not really understanding why he was smelling her hair.
Rose raised her eyebrow. ''What are you doing sir Tulio?'' She smiled lightly.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Stop singing my nightingale.   Stop singing my nightingale. EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 8:00 am

He let go of her hair laughing softly.
"Breathing in your intoxicating smell," he said softly and leaned back against the wall.
"You're beautiful even waking up," he continued, smiling charmingly.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Stop singing my nightingale.   Stop singing my nightingale. EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 8:06 am

She raised an eyebrow. He would just act like this around every other female.
Why would her 'beauty' even matter to him? Rose rolled her eyes.
''Oh excuse me.'' She said as she started walking back to her room.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Stop singing my nightingale.   Stop singing my nightingale. EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 8:11 am

He grabbed her wrist, stopping her from leaving him.
"I'm sorry," he said laughing slightly. "I shall restrain myself from making inappropriate comments about the graceful beauty you possess in the future," he said and bowed slightly, grinning. He couldn't understand why she disliked it, any other woman he had ever known had loved the attention and compliments.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Stop singing my nightingale.   Stop singing my nightingale. EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 8:29 am

Rose turned around. ''I do not need those compliments. I let you come close to me, But I could always turn my back on you and walk away Sir Tulio.'' She smirked. ''As you said before you like a chase, So I will give you one.''
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Stop singing my nightingale.   Stop singing my nightingale. EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 8:43 am

He smirked. There was the teasing spark he had missed in her.
"You just might break my heart one of these days," he said laughing as he watched her.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Stop singing my nightingale.   Stop singing my nightingale. EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 8:53 am

She laughed, A tad coldly. ''Oh I will, And when that day has come. I will tell you.'' She pulled her wrist back.
Stepping closer to him. ''But for now, I won't.'' She said smirking at him. She than started walking backwards once again to her room. ''If you won't decided where you want to take me in some seconds, Than I will go back to my room. And you will have missed your chance.''
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stop singing my nightingale.   Stop singing my nightingale. Empty

Back to top Go down

Stop singing my nightingale.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora :: The Tree of Life :: Rooms :: Room 2-
Jump to: