Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Welcome in Pandora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Magic is Everywhere

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tulio

Tulio

Magic is Everywhere Empty
PostSubject: Magic is Everywhere   Magic is Everywhere EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 9:17 am

Tulio walked back outside. He hadn't been inside for long, only to grab a quick bite from the kitchen.
Nibbling on his bread slice he looked up towards the setting sun with a deep sigh. It looked magical.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Magic is Everywhere   Magic is Everywhere EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 9:24 am

BriarRose went out to get some fresh air. She had been inside for too long.. Rose noticed Tulio standing there. She smirked and walk towards him. " Good day sir Tulio." She nodded.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Magic is Everywhere   Magic is Everywhere EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 9:26 am

He turned around to look at her and quickly swallowed his bread as a smile started growing on his face.
"I'd say even better now that you're here Rose," he said, smiling charmingly, taking a step in her direction.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Magic is Everywhere   Magic is Everywhere EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 9:39 am

Rose grinned. "Well than I will stay for the time being, until you will get tired of me than." She walked towards a rock and sat down on it. "Do you enjoy your stay for now sir Tulio?"
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Magic is Everywhere   Magic is Everywhere EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 9:41 am

"Oh no miss," he said and shook his head with a charming smile.
"I shall never get bored of the likes of you," he said, bowing as he took her hand and kissed it.
Looking back towards the sunset once she asked her question, his smile grew even bigger.
"I do not see how I could not enjoy myself in a paradise like the one before us."
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Magic is Everywhere   Magic is Everywhere EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 9:56 am

She smirked once he took her hand and kissed it. She than looked at the sunset. "It sure is beautiful here. I am glad you enjoy it.". She looked back at Tulio. "Have you made any friends yet sir Tulio?" She asked smiling kindly at him.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Magic is Everywhere   Magic is Everywhere EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 10:00 am

"I can not deny I seem to enjoy Ping's company," he said, grinning to himself at the amusing thought.
"But there has been quite a while since I spoke to a beautiful lady.." he said with a crooked, charming smile as he took another step closer to her, and descreatly laid his hand on her waist.
"Thank you for changing that," he laughed softly and winked at her.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Magic is Everywhere   Magic is Everywhere EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 10:05 am

Rose her smile faded lightly feeling his hand around her waist. She grinned turning around out his grip. She set as step closer to him. Bringing her face closer. "What do you think you are doing sir Tulio?". She smirked.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Magic is Everywhere   Magic is Everywhere EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 10:15 am

"I think I am doing what any crazy man would do when he can not resist a woman.." he said smiling back at her with a sly grin. He wasn't too hopeful, Rose was really a hard nut to crack, but maybe.. just maybe..
In any case, he wasn't going to lie to her about his attraction towards her.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Magic is Everywhere   Magic is Everywhere EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 10:19 am

Rose raised her eyebrow. Looking up at him. "Oh really?" She grinned. "So you think you are a crazy man?" Rose held her head to the side.
"If so than maybe you should seek help."
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Magic is Everywhere   Magic is Everywhere EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 10:21 am

"Just crazy enough to be interesting," he said in a soft, low voice as he leaned his head down, closer to hers, grinning with confidence and lust. How he would do mostly anything to get her..
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Magic is Everywhere   Magic is Everywhere EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 10:26 am

She grinned. Stepping away from him. She walked backwards. Stopping she crossed her arms. "Then..tell me sir Tulio, how interested? The last time I spoke to you, you left me all alone."
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Magic is Everywhere   Magic is Everywhere EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 10:43 am

"You looked as if you wanted me to," he said and shrugged.
"Unless you were simply playing hard to get," he laughed and took another step in her direction.
He knew he should stay away. This woman was dangerous to toy with.
But he felt himself incapable of controlling his body.
It had been too long and he needed her...
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Magic is Everywhere   Magic is Everywhere EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 11:02 am

She smirked. "I always play hard to get, What did you expect from a woman like me? To throw me at your feet?" She smiled sly.
"That would be more than boring.." She tilted her head a little.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Magic is Everywhere   Magic is Everywhere EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 11:05 am

"It sure would," he said nodding, agreeing to what she said.
"The chase is the fun part," he grinned as he let his hand run through her hair.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Magic is Everywhere   Magic is Everywhere EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 11:15 am

She moved her head away once she felt his hand in her hair. ''You won't give up, Will you sir Tulio?'' She raised her eyebrow.
As she moved away from him. She stepped behind him. ''What kind of chase did you have in mind sir Tulio?''
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Magic is Everywhere   Magic is Everywhere EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 11:21 am

"Any chase that will lead me to you," he smiled charmingly as he turned around to face her once again.
"What will it take for you to want me..?" he asked quietly, once again trying to take a step in her direction.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Magic is Everywhere   Magic is Everywhere EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 11:28 am

''What do you have to offer me?'' She asked stepping away once he stepped towards her. A big smile was on her face.
Just seeing this man desperately trying to catch her.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Magic is Everywhere   Magic is Everywhere EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 11:31 am

As she tried to step away once again, he grabbed her hand and gently pulled her closer to him, careful not to hurt her. She was only a couple of inches from his body, and he lowered his voice as if to tell her a secret.
"All of me," he said in a tone that showed just how serious he was. Even his playful smile had left him, and been replaced with a deep, unmistakable longing in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Magic is Everywhere   Magic is Everywhere EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 11:36 am

She gasped when Tulio suddenly pulled her closer. Grinning at his comment. ''That is quit allot to offer.''
Rose tiled her head just a little, So their lips were not yet touching. ''And how are you going to give that to me?''
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Magic is Everywhere   Magic is Everywhere EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 11:37 am

"However you want me to," he whispered gently and quickly laid his lips over hers, so that she did not have the time to avoid the kiss. Her lips were softer than he could have ever imagined, and it only made him want her more.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Magic is Everywhere   Magic is Everywhere EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 11:48 am

Rose felt his lips meet hers. Being stuck here on this Island..She had never felt this..Never experienced a kiss.
It was not what she had expected..But yet it felt like she was special..Like there was only the two of them..Though she pulled away. She did not want to give it all away. The taste of this was already enough to tell her to leave.
In her position she couldn't afford any boundaries, It would only cause trouble and unnecessary drama. This man had been flirting with other women, And she did not want to be one of them. ''Well It was nice talking to you, Sir Tulio.'' She nodded and stepped away. She smirked and walked away.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Magic is Everywhere   Magic is Everywhere EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 11:51 am

Tulio knew not to push his luck, and didn't stop her this time.
"You know where to find me," he said teasingly as she walked away, before he himself turned to walk towards his own room. There was nothing more for him to do outside.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magic is Everywhere   Magic is Everywhere Empty

Back to top Go down

Magic is Everywhere
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora :: The Tree of Life :: The Entrance-
Jump to: