Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Welcome in Pandora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to my room..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Megara

Megara

Welcome to my room.. Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to my room..   Welcome to my room.. EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 12:00 pm

Megara slammed the door open and pulled Ping in, laughing. "So this is my humble living quarters," she said playfully as she plopped down onto the bed spreading out her arms and legs, taking in the warmth. She propped her head up with her arm and stared Ping down. "What are you thinking?" she asked. "I can never tell with you."
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my room..   Welcome to my room.. EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 12:10 pm

Ping followed her, he was still hypnotized by her kiss, he would have followed her everywhere... when she asked his first thought was 'that i wanna kiss you again' but instead he just replied "Oh... uhm... it's... it's nice..."
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my room..   Welcome to my room.. EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 12:18 pm

Megara smiled. She stood up from the bed and grabbed his collar bringing him to the bed on-top of her. Meg knew that Ping wanted to wait and she respected that, so all she did was kiss him hoping that at the heat of the moment he would cave in and they could make love but ofcourse she was happy with anything. She hated the thought of "forcing" someone to like her since the same thing happened with her ex-boyfriend. But sometimes she couldn't control herself with him. He was so, attractive.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my room..   Welcome to my room.. EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 12:22 pm

When Meg grabbed his collar and kissed him on the bed he opened wide his eyes in surprised, but the he closed her, letting himself go at the kiss. She was so... intoxicant... she made him feel like drunk... he kept kissing her, caressing slowly and gently her hair
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my room..   Welcome to my room.. EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 12:53 pm

She let the moment go, she didn't care about anything else. She really liked Ping and she was hoping maybe there was a chance Ping really liked her too. She just hoped that he wouldn't slip away from her. She shuddered at the thought of losing him.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my room..   Welcome to my room.. EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 12:55 pm

SHyly, gently, his hand slipped on her face, caressing her, while he was still kissing her: his mind was blank, too many sensation, he wasn't even able to think...
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my room..   Welcome to my room.. EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 12:57 pm

"Ping," she said slowly pulling away from his face. "We can stop if you want. I don't want you to feel pressured to do anything.." She said. She smiled reassuring him.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my room..   Welcome to my room.. EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 1:01 pm

Oh, it seemed so wrong when she pulled him away... he reopened his eyes and looked at her. Her words... oh, she was so sweet, so gentle... He should have rejected her, he should have saved her from a big mistake, but he had already tried... she wanted him... and... he wanted her...
"w-we can keep kissing..." he stuttered in a little shy smile, while his eyes went fastly from her to the floor and the again on her in an embarassed glance
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my room..   Welcome to my room.. EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 1:10 pm

"That's fine by me," she said leaning in once more. His skin touched hers, gently rubbing together. Their hands met and their fingers intertwined. She didn't want to stop, the moment was so perfect, so special. "Do you want to sleep here for the night?" she asked her eyes pleading. "I mean Jim hasn't even arrived yet, so I think it would be okay."
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my room..   Welcome to my room.. EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 1:16 pm

Her kiss... her lips again on him... he couldn't be satisfied of this... but at her request he stopped and looked at her surprised, his eyes wide opened and, even if he wanted, he seemed really worried asking her "o-only... sleeping?"
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my room..   Welcome to my room.. EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 1:18 pm

"Only sleeping," she said sitting up. "I just want to be with you the whole night and never let you go." She knew it sounded cliche but she liked him so much she didn't care.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my room..   Welcome to my room.. EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 1:27 pm

At her words he smiled to her, the nodded and sitted up next to her. Shyly and slowly he reached an harm to hug her "Then... goodnight..."
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my room..   Welcome to my room.. EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 1:30 pm

"Goodnight Ping," she said snuggling up to him and burying her face in his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my room..   Welcome to my room.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to my room..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora :: The Tree of Life :: Rooms :: Room 5-
Jump to: